SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Apparently one cannot post Jordan's profile on Raya without the company knowing about it, but why can't someone take a photo of his profile for all the world to see?

The woman claims if you take a screen shot of something on Raya you get sent a warning from the dating app.

All you have to do is take a photo with another mechanism--phone, camera, etc. Right? or would that not work? That's the only thing that bothers me. It seems so simple.

I have been wondering the same. I don't get it either. Seems so simple. :detective
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:19 pm

lexforlife wrote:There is no smoke without fire, laugh out loud. BBJ been breaking hearts since 19** (whatever year he was born). What baffles me is how one can go on this show, be a womanizer and expect it won't come to light, maybe in the 20th century but not this century laugh out loud. I understand Jojo choosing this bad boy, who wouldn't want to be the girl that tamed the wild one, unfortunately, I doubt this one is ready to settle down, what with him still active on a dating site while the show is still airing.

who was the guy who came on ashley season, on BIP, got this stupid Andi take me too edits??

he came top 4 I think?

at first he looked decent with the edits and I remember many were all 'how cute' 'how nice' he was..... until we heard that he tried all girls in this alumni franchise

most are not nice, romantic and long term relationship... most are young people who give POOP of a long term relationship.

Jordouche is not the exception. The exception IMO is that he is a true douchebag with the way he handled his """""relationships""""" and many woman fells cheated and humiliated enough to share some warning red flags.

THAT is for me quite new. Not talking abodcxszzzzut one girl like Frank (return with his ex), or Brooks (cruise) or mormon (wanted emily)... although I am sure the big majority are not more no less dog as jordouche, what is new for me is that so many women want to tell the planet how a HUGE dog he is... not a Chihuahua but more like a Caucasian shepherd dog kinda jerk

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

The woman claims if you take a screen shot of something on Raya you get sent a warning from the dating app.

All you have to do is take a photo with another mechanism--phone, camera, etc. Right? or would that not work? That's the only thing that bothers me. It seems so simple.

I have been wondering the same.    I don't get it either.   Seems so simple.  :detective

Is he worth the risk to be kicked out??

I do not think so IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:34 pm

^^^^if you took a picture with another device how would they know. ???  Again seems weird and so simple.

I am not defending Jordan.... He clearly has issues but just trying to get actual proof.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:59 pm

do people our age have cameras other than a phone anymore?? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Most can get their hands on an IPad for sure or another friends phone.  Again seems so easy.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:08 pm

What if they really wanted to stay on that site and don't want to jeopardize it? Sure they can find a way to screen shot but there's always a way Raya could backtrack and figure out who sent what because it is a site with fewer people.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Pretty sure, it would be fairly easy to track even if you took a picture of it on another device.  Raya seems like a very small pool.  A simple process of elimination will narrow down who may have taken a photo.  It's probably going to be someone he has been matched to prior to going on the show (or since he's reactivated his account). I'm sure Raya could probably access their chat history if they really wanted to.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:12 pm

@fleissmeister (twitter) Having lunch with jojo today!!! Very excited to see her in Malibu... #TheBachelorette

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Of all the people to lunch with....Fleiss who is just enjoying all the drama going on now. I just hope Jojo knows Fleiss et al don't really care about her....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:21 pm

I think the 3rd emailer gave a pretty good reasoning for why she didn't have screen shots and honestly her email came across as genuine, IMO. She explained that she had never screenshot them because of the rules of Raya and then since he had deactivated his account, all of their messages disappeared so she couldn't go back and do so. She had no reason to break the rules of the site until she became aware he was on the show and at that point, Jordan had allegedly removed what evidence she could show. She also suggested that there could possibly be others that have proof, and if so should come forward. I don't know anyone with a raya so I can't ask them what happens to your old messages after you deactivate/ delete your account and then later reactivate/ possibly make a new one.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:44 pm

jen689 wrote:@fleissmeister (twitter) Having lunch with jojo today!!! Very excited to see her in Malibu... #TheBachelorette

Ewww, not TPTB...... and the plot thickens, wonder why she's having lunch with Fleissmeister? hmmmm Suspect

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal