SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 pm

He is taking the lead telling her he wants her to meet his mom, she didn't even get to bring it up.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 pm

The athlete feet grape juice is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the show (and that includes Blob) :sourgrapes: :sourgrapes: :sourgrapes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 pm

umngirl wrote:My question is if they left that hot tub there for the vineyard workers to use later? Such a tease to put it there and then take it right away.
As soon as the cameras cut away, the vineyard workers jumped in and joined them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 pm

EACH freaking week Jordan is edited with issues.............

they truly want us NOT to like him at all

it not even ONE overcome...... it is like a USA size overcome issue....

dear Lawwwwwwwwwrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:He is taking the lead telling her he wants her to meet his mom, she didn't even get to bring it up.  
So he got the message last week with all the pressure she put on him. If he wanted to be f1, there was almost no choice imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

oooooooooooooooooooo

interesting the EDITS about robby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Jo's outfit is HOT!! She always looks the best for him. Always.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Robby way more competitive than he ever was in the Olympic sized pool. Rut roh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 pm

I am barely holding down food. They are eating and talking about Jordan's feet. What's next his testicles?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 pm

And here is the cutting up of Aaron by Jordan.

Sure you don't have hard feelings Jordan. Sounds as if you do. Perhaps some jealousy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Beep Beep Beep Look out for that bus Aaron....oooops too late. Sowwwy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:58 pm

I don't see how he's saying anything that's throwing Aaron under the bus. Jo is eating this up. And he's right too imo, I believe him that his confidence and who he is comes internally, not at all related to anything to do with Aaron or anything else.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
ElonM
Newto
megaa
Bet2Win
Linds911
Beach Lover
nutty1
shaughnessyb
Brill
babs
bleuberry