SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:16 pm

relaxing wrote:He's really got a great head on his shoulders.  

Really, his and Jojo's date is still my favorite one this season.  I'm excited to see more from him the next few weeks and esp the HTD which are always my favorite episode.  And I wish I was getting to see him have a love story but someone will be very lucky to get him. Based on his googly eyes whenever the camera pans to him looking at her, I feel like he's the most genuinely taken by Jojo.

Chase and Luke are always in the near side of jojo on group dates. both were genuinely interested about jojo. IMO
i think next week, will give us more serious moments between chase and jojo.
he looks a nice fun young man. Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:20 pm

I'm really losing hope he's going to be the Bachelor because of how little he is featured. There's also not a lot of noise around him. Sometimes that can be a good thing.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm

I really like Chase. He does not scream across the screen but I have recently followed him in SC and he just seems like a normal guy. Tonight his SC was about him and his Grandpa going to the food trucks, something my DH would do. He is a little too conservative for me but still think he is a class act.

I think it's best for him to not be the lead to be honest. Be himself and stick to his real life it's what's best and he will be golden IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:25 pm

I wonder if maybe he really doesn't want it. I actually think he would make a good one but right now, I think it's Luke's. Of course, that could change before decision time.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:39 pm

Chase seems like a very normal guy with a good life BUT Luke just has such a more marketable and interesting life story.  Luke is much more mature so probably would have a more mature group of women than Chase.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 am

Love me some Chase!!! :yes: JoJo's loss, some lucky woman will get a Great GUY, IMO :cutiepie

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:32 am

@jennaquirk my best friend met @cbmcnary before me i'm crying
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 Image72
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 Image74
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 Image73
https://twitter.com/jennaquirk/status/746516508029792257
https://twitter.com/akaloving/status/746546639079235584
https://twitter.com/haileyymartinez/status/746531490700230656

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 am

I remember how much noise there was about people not wanting Caila as the next bette. Maybe we can do something in the opposite with Chase. Get on twitter and say how he would be a great bach. Of course, we have to say that if Jojo didn't choose him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:21 am

For me I still think it's too early to know for sure who tptb will go for, it comes down in the end to fan favorite. Chase hasn't had much screen time compared to Luke who had an into video and all. That could change in the next couple of episodes.

Jordan could very well be the next lead if he is not f1 because out of the f4 he's had more screen time and is the most popular on sm, and in the media because he was leaked early before filming, being the brother of Aaron Rodgers, and now the alleged cheating allegation, rayagate whether good or bad is keeping his name in the media

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Seabear wrote:Chase seems like a very normal guy with a good life BUT Luke just has such a more marketable and interesting life story.  Luke is much more mature so probably would have a more mature group of women than Chase.  JMO

I agree Luke has a great built in hook and is a great age for it and I expect he'll be Bachelor. Really no doubt IMO unless he didn't want it for some reason.   I'd prefer Chase, just because I have such a tv crush on him giggling , but I totally get why Luke is a great choice for TPTB and I have no complaint with it at all.  I think I'll love a season of Luke.  

I'm sure Chase will get a lot of love at his exit, F3s usually do, but this season I think the ex-soldier, country singing, passionate guy is the right way to go for TPTB. Kind of like Jojo was a no brainer choice last year.  I hope Chase finds someone great due to his exposure from the show in RL but if he's single next summer I'll be counting down to the days to hoping he's off to Paradise Smiley .   And if for some weird twist of events he becomes the Bachelor I'll be all cheerleader .

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:16 pm

IMO Chase strikes me to be a guy who is very humble, someone who has never really sought out the limelight.  He instead appears to have led a very normal life up until now and is enjoying himself while taking this crazy new adventure that he is on.

I do think that he is having fun interacting on SM right now, which seems to be a positive experience for him.  And I believe that it will open up a lot of new opportunities for him.  It might not be the Bachelor gig that he gets out of this, but I suspect that it might help him find the right woman for himself somewhere down the line, since IMO he seems like he is in a good place right now and is very happy.  And it doesn't hurt that he appears to be getting a clean edit so far too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Chase is more eye candy to me but I do agree that the show is obviously pimping Luke to be the the next lead. Maybe if Chase was the one with the unicorn entrance things would've been different. JoJo's OTT stuff about Luke on her blogs screams next lead too. "Am I right? Ladies!" Mmm Hmm I see what you're doing JoJo.

Chase is so hidden it's like he's just a prop. I also don't get why JoJo is going to question him this week. It's like his story is just meant to be burned and fall flat. Meanwhile, she's googoo da da over the playas Jordan & Robby. JoJo ain't feeling it with Chase imo. I'm surprised she even took him to F3(if that's the case). I'm interested to see how this week and the following week goes for Chase. Is she just taking him along for the ride or if there's some genuine feelings there or not.

P.S. CHASE DESERVES BETTER!! :yes: A happy ending. cheerleader
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM