SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:29 am

I told you all that a full season of shirtless chase is the answer to all our prayers. My goodness.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:35 am

2observe wrote:There's a picture of Chase and the guys on his Facebook page.  Chase looks HOT!!!! :fanningfan :fanningfan awwww ETA:  It's funny how the F4 are lined up in that picture.  From my left to my right its, Jordan (you can barely see him), Robby, Chase (shirtless and center) & Luke.  Can someone bring over the picture from Chase's Facebook page?  TIA.

those 4 guys have been season hanging together since  The premier.

I'm so glad that these friendships have blossomed on this season. group hug

Imo because they all generally got a long and few got along very well, tptb have had to do a lot of :stirthepot:stirthepot To create a show. Nice guys, good friendships do not make good TV.

edit

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:42 am

The comments about his abs in that IG post is hilarious... The women are going crazy..

Yeah looks like they are all very friendly which is refreshing

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:21 pm

mysthelma wrote:Here the picture....
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 Image86Thanks for bringing it over. yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:47 pm

He certainly has it going on...........and on and on!

There are some nice bodies in this picture and Chase's is the finest! Luke is right there too.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:05 pm

I'm wondering if Chase being a stand out was intended by TPTB.  His position was more centered and he's shirtless, so do you think that he is being promoted for the next lead?  Just a thought.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Chase's edit has been a little on the boring side IMO but this guy loves adventurous activities! I would love to be riding in his passenger seat on the atv's they took out.

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 9rj9si

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 34zlfkn
Snapchat: cbmcnary

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:40 am

Yeah pretty bum he is not being shown much. He certainly has a lot going for him in real life.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:52 pm

If only TpTb didn't have a hard on for Luke to be the next bachelor!

Chase is pretty fantastic and I could just imagine the kind of dates he'll have if he were the bachelor.

The guys seem pretty friendly to each other. I think it's because of the lack of depth in their interest in Jojo. They must have seen the fixation on Jordan that made them have less interest in the lead so friendships were formed because they had nothing better to do.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:41 am

For the people who have been wondering: On Robby's snapchat, he and Alex finally explained what "The Garden" is:

So basically Robby, Alex, Jordan, and Chase were roommates all season, so they asked James T what their room name should be called and James T said "The Garden". Since those 4 guys continued to get rose after rose, they decided to give themselves Flower names in "The Garden."

-Robby was/is Sunflower because he was/is soooo tan.

-Alex was/is Wildflower because he always says what ever is on his mind/he's a wild card.

-Chase was/is Dandelion because he has a huge lion tattoo on the side of his body and loves lions.

-Jordan was/is Tulip because he's a pretty boy and then Alex made the kissy face and noise:obviously talking about kissing.

laugh out loud We finally know what the secret code "The Garden" means! Yayyyyy! Pretty cute TBH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:55 am

Ahhh such manly talk. cantstopl  Only on this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:17 am

I just love that Chase has this manly man side to him with the rugged outdoors, ATVs etc and the way he truly led JoJo in the tango was like a leading man... but yet in his conversations he clearly shows emotional intelligence and is articulate and tender... Dream combo for me!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM