SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Maybe it's already time where they choose if they want to go to the fantasy suites? Maybe Caila said no, and they went home.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Refresh my memory, did all the remaining "couples" get pressured to make a decision as to whether they wanted to take things to the next level (i.e. FS date) last season?  I only remember that from season 1.

I don't see jared or Caila hitting and quitting each other just for the hell of it if they weren't really feeling each other. So maye that is why they were just hanging out off camera at the pool. But I still feel like they must have been filming a FS date/s yesterday at the Grande Luxxe. Why else would they be at a 5 star resort and not at the beach house?  The tweeters said they were filming in the restaurant they were eating at later that night. Someone must have had a date there.  Must have been JAM.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Great news....wasn't feeling the Jared and my girl Caila coupling.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1f49b  TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:12 pm

laugh out loud maybe all the dates go to Jam from now on. Can't imagine any other couple mattering 1/3 as much.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:
sosleepy wrote:LOL! I meant like engagements. Otherwise there have been plenty of also rans proposing more than once, or getting more than one proposal. Jason Mesnick, Ben Flapjack, Jen Schefft to name a few. Nick V. too, with the potential he goes into the TRIPLE club with Jen!!
Unless we get confirmation I don't buy that Jen is going along with this coupling that many have decided was destined to happen.
I don't know who Jen even is but as woman interested for the health and welfare of all women, I can only hope she too stays away from Ick Vile.

Weird, so said villain who never verbally or physically threatened anyone on and off tv (Chad) never got accused of cheating (Jordon), is such a public enemy #1.
Anyway, carry on. Enjoy the overactive imagination here  2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:05 pm

I'm still holding out hope for Nick and Jen - I can see it even though I don't know much about her.  I think they would look good together.  What could they be called - that's a tough one - maybe Jick? question
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Chris H is friends with Andi, right? Wonder what he thinks of Nick and Josh being there? Is he friendly to them? Is Chris maybe txt'ng Andi and keeping her up to date?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Weird, so said villain (Nick) who never verbally or physically threatened anyone on and off tv (Chad) never got accused of cheating (Jordon), is such a public enemy #1.
It seems like Nick has two camps. One that that like/love him. One that don't approve/hate him. He's a polarizing guy.

Nick fell for two women on the bachelorette who led him on. I hope he finds someone who loves and appreciates all he has to offer from the franchise (maybe Jen) or with someone he meets in real life JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Jen reminds me a lot of that Julie Berry that Nick was involved with for a while post Andi. I can definitely see her as Nick's physical type, just not sure how their personalities would mesh. Really I'm just not sure if she would be into him as much as he is into her.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:18 pm

babs wrote:Chris H is friends with Andi, right?  Wonder what he thinks of Nick and Josh being there?  Is he friendly to them?  Is Chris maybe txt'ng Andi and keeping her up to date?

Omg I can just picture CH texting up a storm and putting her two Exs through the proverbial wringer. Possibly he is an EX also in which they probably went to a bar together to celebrate their liberation.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:22 pm

I just noticed that Jon Hamilton (Asian kilt guy) has been MIA from sm for a couple weeks now. A few of his posted pictures before going silent have the #bachelorinparadise tag.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Beach Lover wrote:...I'm just not sure if Jen would be into Nick as much as he is into her.
That's what I've been wondering. Jen doesn't follow Nick on SM. She does follow Brady Toops on Instagram and Arie and Brady on Twitter.

A lot of people change their opinions about Nick once they meet him in person. Maybe Jen was the same way. She decided to give Nick a chance and they became a couple JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach