SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:58 am

^^Yep he is really ick!  But he has 3 kids and one looks 13-16 yo.  Evan was a busy boy at an early age and had a willing participant.  Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:08 am

Maybe she was young, stupid and didn't think she could do better. Or maybe he wasn't so yucky back in his younger days.  

Either way, now he gives me the creeps and I am gonna give anyone major, major side eye that latches on to that...even if it's just to stick around and make more money while on vacay.  Yuck!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:14 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^  @izzygoodkind
That's Izzy's twitter account. Her instagram is @igoodkind_ which doesn't come up anymore. I may have briefly looked through her Instagram when I found out she was on BIP. I'm not 100% sure. Anyone else know if her Instagram account was active when she left for BIP question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:16 am

I don't see that on there when I search IG. It used to be igookind_ And other contestants followed her but I don't see it at all?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 am

IMO Evan = Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 1838857674
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:31 am

Duke702 wrote:
I don't see that on there when I search IG. It used to be igookind_   And other contestants followed her but I don't see it at all?

She has listed her accounts on Twitter under her name.   no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 am

Anyone think Corey Shivar or Ryan Beckett or Kupah could be some of the randoms? I noticed grant, vinny, Christian following some of them

*i def think Kupah James is on because Leah and Lauren h, Christian and vinny all following him.

Last edited by Duke702 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 am

I looked up Lace's Instagram and she posted two & three weeks ago. So, isn't she cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:36 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I can see Carly latching on to Evan, they are both from Nashville plus he is apparently wealthy.
His net worth reportedly is 1.7 million and I see he drives a Ferrari.  Wonder what his child support payments are.  
They say there is a lid for every pot!   Hugesmile
Evan Net Worth

He is suddenly looking a lot more attractive!

:hearts love:

deadbeat dads are never attractive. he probably wrote that himself and obviously lies since the fans had to gofundme a shirt. he acted like it was his only one. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:43 am

atem wrote:I looked up Lace's Instagram and she posted two & three weeks ago...
I don't think Lace has posted anything on SM since June 4th. Before BIP started filming JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:43 am

MiniDiva wrote:My take on BIP it is just a hook-up opportunity/vacay and not meant for long term/engagements.  That said, it does create opportunities for dating IRL. TB is at least intended for engagements but not that successful for marriage.

Janner was a fluke, IMO but wonderful for them that it worked out.  Right time, right place.

JMO.

This show had a few successes , Jade & Tanner, Holly & Blake (married about 4 or 5 yrs now) Michele & Cody (engaged & tried IRL for quit a few months, Marcus & Lacy ( engaged & TV ceremony) didn't work out in the end,but I think they gave it a shot. I guess Josh & Amanda have a shot to make it work too., Josh wants kids like yesterday and Amanda seems sweet & caring so maybe BIP will get another engagement and possible wedding. We shall see.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:46 am

...finally met Chris Harrison. Here's the pic of the trip! It's about time!! 6 days of hunting for this dude...he's like a unicorn.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 13510910

Link

These photo's were posted Friday, June 24th...

...This couple (Lace and Grant) was in formal attire and had to wait 20 minutes before the cameras were getting set up. The girl said right before cameras started rolling "if this takes another week, I'm outta here". So all you Bachelor addicts, behind every smile on camera is a disgruntled hot body who can't stand being forced into paradise. Tough life....

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 13508910

Link

@bridget_gen (twitter) Spotted filming for what looks like Bachelor in Paradise. #bachelor #BachelorInParadise

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Clxu8l10

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Clxu8l11

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Clxu8l12

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach