SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:14 am

Welcome LingLing! I agree about this whole Josh and Amanda thing.

Mustang- I do think her ex is in the picture because I remember reading posts that he has been sharing IG pics of the girls. Maybe he sees them every other weekend or he is watching them right now, unless that's all changed in the past few months.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:15 am

Ashley leaving the same day as Wells makes me all the more certain those two were paired up and fizzled out.

And not to burst anyone's bubble, but I have a feeling Momma Murray's following of Amanda on SM is just plain curiosity, just like Amanda's BFF is now following Josh. JAM wouldn't have access to their phones yet if still filming so their family and friends probably don't know anymore of what's going on than we do from reading RS and perusing this thread.

Ironically, Andi started following Jared on twitter today. Very random, especially since she's been with her family celebrating a wedding all weekend. Just waiting to see if she unfollows Amanda.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:18 am

Duke702 wrote:Someone tagged Lauren h at the airport. I thought somone mentioned she was eliminated early, but could be she just went home now... She hasn't posted at all on social media from what I can see. https://instagram.com/p/BHGKNYVBsJl/

Which airport ? Are we sure it's Puerto Vallarta? That would really throw a wrench in our presumed pairings.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:26 am

That definitely puts a wrench in things. I didn't even think she was on the show. Are we missing a guy then? Who would she have been paired with?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:28 am

Linds911 wrote:Welcome LingLing! I agree about this whole Josh and Amanda thing.

Mustang- I do think her ex is in the picture because I remember reading posts that he has been sharing IG pics of the girls. Maybe he sees them every other weekend or he is watching them right now, unless that's all changed in the past few months.

I'm glad he's still around for them. That's a tough situation to be in. Without much say in who your kids' new step-parent could possibly be, he's gotta be feeling pretty nervous. I'm always hoping it works out for everyone, but with kids involved, that's makes it harder. Great job everyone on figuring out the couples this season.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:31 am

Duke702 wrote:Someone tagged Lauren h at the airport. I thought somone mentioned she was eliminated early, but could be she just went home now... She hasn't posted at all on social media from what I can see. https://instagram.com/p/BHGKNYVBsJl/

She had IG activity on June 16, and I'd assumed she had arrived with Jen and Caila in episode 3 and therefore had already been eliminated. If she's at the airport today, it definitely could mean that she hadn't arrived yet when she was liking IG posts and is only going home now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:24 am

Beach Lover wrote:Ashley leaving the same day as Wells makes me all the more certain those two were paired up and fizzled out.

And not to burst anyone's bubble, but I have a feeling Momma Murray's following of Amanda on SM is just plain curiosity, just like Amanda's BFF is now following Josh.  JAM wouldn't have access to their phones yet if still filming so their family and friends probably don't know anymore of what's going on than we do from reading RS and perusing this thread.

Ironically, Andi started following Jared on twitter today. Very random, especially since she's been with her family celebrating a wedding all weekend. Just waiting to see if she unfollows Amanda.

Re:the bolded. Maybe she did that so she could PM him and flirt her way into him spilling all the deets on what went down in Paradise with #25 and #26.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:28 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Ashley leaving the same day as Wells makes me all the more certain those two were paired up and fizzled out.

And not to burst anyone's bubble, but I have a feeling Momma Murray's following of Amanda on SM is just plain curiosity, just like Amanda's BFF is now following Josh.  JAM wouldn't have access to their phones yet if still filming so their family and friends probably don't know anymore of what's going on than we do from reading RS and perusing this thread.

Re:the bolded. Maybe she did that so she could PM him and flirt her way into him spilling all the deets on what went down in Paradise with #25 and #26.

She probably has some kind of agenda. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:32 am

Stacia620 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:

She probably has some kind of agenda. jmo

No doubt you are right about that. RUN Jared! RUN fast!! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe Amanduh and the box of rocks will be a match made in heaven.  I mean they already have a sweet name!  For some reason, I see train wreck ahead signs flashing, but it could just be me.

For the record, I don't think Josh is bad or awful.  He has some good qualities, if only he'd grow up and mature.  And maybe think before he speaks.  laugh out loud As for Amanda...well, I was less than impressed last season.  I don't think shes completely awful, but definitely not my cup of tea.  Then again, IMO anyone willing to hang out with and/or date 1F has a screw or two loose.  So that doesn't help her either, IMO.  

TBH, I'm more interested in and looking forward Miss Happily Neve After's reactions and seeing what immature behavior comes from them all as a result than I am them as a couple or if they're meant to be. laugh out loud  

JMOAA  2pop

I'm with you on the second paragraph. Neither is close to my favorite person, Josh in fact one of my least favorites and Amanda just had no appeal to me. But ... I can't believe how excited I am to watch Jam beatingheart beatingheart . It feels a friend who is terrible at setting up couples just hit the jackpot and matched the two perfect people IMO. Their levels of intellect and maturity and also what they want out of life seem to exactly fit IMO. And with opposite temperaments I could totally see them bringing out the best in each other. Also, I think a mom is maybe just the right person to make a more mature Josh come out. So weirdly though I don't really like either separately, I'm pumped to see them couple up. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:42 am

Amanda mentioned on the show that the ex would pick the girls up on Friday and return them the next morning. I'm sure he loves them but he has a busy social life. Post show, I have not read anything negative from any of the other girls that were in the house with her. All of them seemed to like her and think she was the sweetest person. She and Lauren B are besties. The only think negative I can say about her is that she hawks to much on sm.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:27 am

I just refollowed Andi on all platforms! That chit might be just as entertaining as the show! I don't wanna miss anything, and I'm guessing the subtweets start in 3,2,1 .......

She follows Amanda? Ok, let's watch and see how long before she unfollows. giggling  And my guess is she's following Jared out of no where to get some Intel.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach