SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:03 pm

To clarify on my above post, I meant has anyone hooked up or dated after this show that were not linked with each other during filming. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:16 pm

I haven't watched Ben's season so I don't really know much about Amanda but I'm interested and excited for this Josh&Amanda coupling.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24 pm

She may surprise everybody and not really give a crap about any of this. People say she's moved on and I read on here she has a new guy in her life, so maybe this won't bother her??? IDK because I've never read about her or kept up with her once the season was over.

Quick question...... How many think there could have been an ounce of truth that Josh really is a controlling man??

I bet he and Amanda look cute together. )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:26 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Are the couples allowed to be together on SM after filming or are they supposed to meet secretly not to give the show away?  That would mean watching both feet and SM until the end of August.   laugh out loud

How about Jenick:  Jen/Nick

I'm pretty sure Jade basically moved straight to Kansas City to be with Tanner pretty much right after filming. I don't think they have the same level of secrecy applied to them as the core couples. But who knows with JAM... Josh being a former F1, that automatically makes them a little higher profile, IMO. So not sure how the show will make them handle this.

I really liked the Lauren/Amanda friendship. I'm just excited both these girls might get their Neil Lane rocks and HEA franchise couple hoopla. Fun! Also... Speaking of Lauren and her potential televised wedding -- yikes! Andi might have to sit that one out, miss the chance to get her mug on TV again! Cause you know Amanda will be there (maybe even in the wedding party as the token Bachelor alum), and now she might be there with Joshy! Or Andi can show up anyway and awko! laugh out loud laugh out loud There is potential for Josh to call his ex a whore at another wedding. :drama cantstopl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:30 pm

How many weddings can we get josh to call Andi a ho in?? Let's go for the gold here!! Ahh this Jam thing better happen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 pm

suzq wrote:... has anyone hooked up or dated after this show that were not linked with each other during filming....
Jesse from Deanna's season married Ann from Jason's season. Drew from Des's season is dating Amy from JPG's season. There are a lot of hook ups. If two people from the franchise are interested in getting to know each other it's really easy to connect JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
suzq wrote:... has anyone hooked up or dated after this show that were not linked with each other during filming....
Jesse from Deanna's season married Ann from Jason's season. Drew from Des's season is dating Amy from JPG's season. There are a lot of hook ups. If two people from the franchise are interested in getting to know each other it's really easy to connect JMO

Also Chris and Peyton. And Elizabeth Kitt and Ty, right? Jake and Ali's seasons for those two, respectively.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Also, Peter and Cassie met through working on the show. 
There is a big pool of people connected with the show after 20 seasons. It's bound to have it's own networking and dating hooks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 pm

This show is basically like glorified TV version of Tinder. TONS of hookups, and shockingly, a few marriages.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:Also Chris and Peyton. And Elizabeth Kitt and Ty Brown..
I forgot about those two married couples. I know there's another married couple from the franchise I just can't remember their names

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just refollowed Andi on all platforms! That chit might be just as entertaining as the show! I don't wanna miss anything, and I'm guessing the subtweets start in 3,2,1 .......

She follows Amanda? Ok, let's watch and see how long before she unfollows. giggling  And my guess is she's following Jared out of no where to get some Intel.

Please keep us posted!  The fun begins....in 3-2-1

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:59 pm

suzq wrote:...I also hope that Nick and Josh are able to at least get along with each other now, too.  
Josh and Nick have said they don't have a problem with each other. They're not friends but they respect each other on some level. As to what production has in mind for their storyline I guess we'll find out. They could appear to have anomisity towards each other on BIP when in reality they don't JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach