SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:01 pm

jen689 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Also Chris and Peyton. And Elizabeth Kitt and Ty Brown..
I forgot about those two married couples. I know there's another married couple from the franchise I just can't remember their names

Blake and Holly?

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:04 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Blake and Holly?
We were talking about couples who didn't appear on the same season

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:04 pm

jen689 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Blake and Holly?
We were talking about couples who didn't appear on the same season

Gotcha duh

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:37 pm

So excited for the Jam fest......love this pairing for so many reasons.

IMO if Jam gets engaged on BIP...it will not be a typical BIP proposal.  I bet it will entail Josh asking Amanda's parents for permission...then her family and daughters plus Josh's family being in Mexico for the extravagant proposal.  More of a mix BIP meets Bach/Ette.  No way MF would not make this an Event. Josh and Amanda will be big news.  And I don't think MF is a fan of Andi...so there is that too.  all JMO

Josh and Nick get along fine, they have been at several events together this past year. IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:38 pm

IMO, Josh is far from a 'box of rocks'.

A 'box of rock's would have thrown all his ex's clothes in the trash or burned them, not piled them neatly by the door for her to pick up.

A 'box of rocks' would be saying  dumb, nasty things, & not be classy and take the high road when asked about his ex & her BS book.

Instead, Josh is smart enough to throw just the right amount of shade to defend himself against lies. That's pretty smart, too, IMO

In all Josh's interviews or his media tour for FS, he speaks very well and is intelligent. Sometimes does he speak before he thinks it through? Probably, but most guys do that in real life, like my husband!!!!

As for Amanda shilling on SM, if I had two little ones and could make money from that and not have to leave them all day to work, proves she's pretty smart, too. She used to work for a doctor, before she had the kids. Everyone on SM has said Amanda is the sweetest, just like her BFF, Lauren B.

All IMO
#TeamJam

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:43 pm

babs wrote:It's possible that we will be seeing some pictures on IG of Andi and her latest victim.  She can't let Josh and Nick show her up.
spitcoffee she is too easy to read, bitter, revenge is her jam. rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:48 pm

I was thinking the producers of FS weren't going to be happy that Josh left and isn't pumping there show on social media but if he leaves the show and finds love right away they are going to love it! I bet they use Josh finding love to show that the process works Smiley

Off topic but I'm pretty sure Andi is not with the hockey player they were just at the same event and followed after I see no signs of anything else

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Seabear wrote:So excited for the Jam fest......love this pairing for so many reasons.

IMO if Jam gets engaged on BIP...it will not be a typical BIP proposal.  I bet it will entail Josh asking Amanda's parents for permission...then her family and daughters plus Josh's family being in Mexico for the extravagant proposal.  More of a mix BIP meets Bach/Ette.  No way MF would not make this an Event. Josh and Amanda will be big news.  And I don't think MF is a fan of Andi...so there is that too.  all JMO

Josh and Nick get along fine, they have been at several events together this past year. IMO
They have also liked each ones tweets about the NBA so I would say they will get along fine unless TPTB try to create drama with them. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Jesse Beck was on Bachelor Pad with Peyton Wright.   Jesse, Chris H. and Chris Lambton were in Raleigh attending Jimmy V Golf Tourney.  Jesse invited her to drive up to Raleigh and that is where she met Chris L. and the rest is history.  So once a Bach Alum, they have the opportunity to connect through that network. That is one benefit of being on the show, IMO.

Lauren and Amanda are besties.  According to an interview (Lauren/Ben thread) regarding their upcoming show, they can see some of their Bachelor pals possibly appearing on the show.  Now that Josh may be Amanda's current beau, we very well could see Josh again in that venue.  JMO. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Momma Murray just posted a picture of her and Josh from Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Goodhart Murray
14 mins · Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ·

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2?fref=ts

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:19 pm

I love this woman cantstopl

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Omg I'm so damn excited momma Murray is there!!!

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach