SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:16 pm

I apologize in advance for this and I really did go back through the threads to try to find it, but who is Jen?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Jen Saviano.

Carl King just started following a Bachelor/Bachelorette humor account (pacozero) on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:23 pm

I hope if anyone finds a happily ever after, they don't jump into things from this show and it's pressures and take their time to really have a true happily at this time moving forward for the rest ever afters.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:If it's for real and they play their cards right, JAM could be the biggest spin off couple yet. Josh is a former F1, big franchise name. And Amanda, with those little girls... It's like the story they wanted to write for Emily Maynard but struck out twice.

I hope they have their HEA.
I know. Dream scenario!! I hope Josh is okay with the two littles for real and their dad. Otherwise, this is the perfect match imo, for them and for the show. Can't wait!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^^ her mom is some kin of middle eastern I think...

Amanda's middle name is Dahan http://m.imdb.com/name/nm2997781/ forget what origin that is

I believe Dahan is her maternal grandmother's maiden name who was originally from Morocco based on my previous sleuthing while she was on Ben's season. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:43 pm

I think Peter James Medina from JoJo's season may have been on BiP. I just noticed he made his IG public now and I know it wasn't before and there's no pics posted on his IG since June 10th until one he posted 10 hours ago. He could've been paired with Izzy if she just got home.

https://www.instagram.com/peterjamesmedina/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:48 pm

But Bluwavz didn't we decide Izzy was with Evan or are we punishing Carly with that coupling still? Maybe Evan was a "package" deal (pun intended) like the twins... If you want to keep Jared or Nick or something on the show, you have to keep Evan.
Kidding.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Haha I'm still punishing Carly with Evan until proven otherwise. :winkie: cheeky I just think if I'm right about Peter being on the show then it's more likely he was with Izzy since both their SM activity has been today. All just speculation and all JMO. :Nod:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:56 pm

I think most episodes end with 6 couples.  That would mean 4 couples still unaccountable for on SM.  Josh/Amanda, Nick/Jen, Carly/Evan, Lace/Grant.
These 4 couples seem perfect to bring the final dramatic storyline endings TPTB like on the finale.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ Wonder if Nick's mom is there too!  laugh out loud

I would hope Nick wouldn't put Mary through yet another meet the girl. She is a wonderful and supportive mother and I don't want to see her messed with again. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Some of our BiP folks hanging out in Florida.

#bachelor #bachelorette #brunch #bachfam #bachelornation #bees #beesknees by @bodhisattva_king
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Any ideas who this is?

https://twitter.com/roehrjenn/status/747206067042451456

Via: positivelystacey Twitter, retweeted by RS

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach