SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:The funniest part: I think Andi's freaking book is what drove him to Paradise in the first place! I'm not convinced he'd do it without that book motivation. So what goes around comes around, MeAndI! Please oh please, live tweet this one! And I'm super pumped the subtweeting has already subtly begun! Fabulous. I'm sure she's already working on It's Not Okay, Part II. cantstopl
So true. I dunno about Andi but I've certainly found Paradise with all these new developments. Beautiful time to be in Bach Nation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:59 pm

I think it would bother ANY Bachelor/ette lead to watch their failed F1 get engaged to someone else on a different interation of this program. Watch their old F1 get another chance at the happy franchise power couple thing. It's gotta sting, big time! I'd almost feel really badly for her, but it's Andi Dorfman. She had it coming. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:02 pm

I am confuse is Josh now engage? What happen to Nick? Please?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 pm

reason wrote:I am confuse is Josh now engage?  What happen to Nick? Please?

It's a total guess or assumption about the engagement.

Not enough info about Nick yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 pm

thanks @atem. much appreciated I am not keeping up as I use to.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:07 pm

reason wrote:I am confuse is Josh now engage?  What happen to Nick? Please?

Oh, I personally have high hopes #25 is leaving here happy too! Even better!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Perfect ending if #25 & #26 leave paradise feeling hopeful with someone they met there to continue the relationship post show and see where it goes. Heads will explode..or maybe just one head will explode. rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Only 1 head will explode and SWNSNBS has it coming. Karma is a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 pm

There is a reason Andi is the only Bachelorette not married, engaged or in a long term relationship. I am really looking forward to this season of BIP, and all of the SM comments that will follow. It will be great to read when interviewers ask for her response, especially if Josh comes out engaged.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 pm

I am personally hoping for the betterment of all, Amanda and Josh did not come out of this engaged.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Melissa did it but she , watched her ex.... but she had a husband/fiance by then. But it still hurt her i think.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Duke702 wrote:Melissa did it but she , watched her ex.... but she had a husband/fiance by then. But it still hurt her i think.

I don't think Melissa was ever hurt, she did the show to get her now husband jealous and it work. Once she was back home she was back in his arms he was the one who met her at the airport from what I had read. she just wanted to use the moment to get more further in her career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach