SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:I didn't at all follow Josh and Andi. Does he have a job? Just the advocate stuff? Just wondering how mobile he is and how quickly he can get to LA proper. laugh out loud

From what I saw here, he sells some type of 'health' product of some sort. More traditional type product endorsements?

Like Ben & his pick (Lauren?) they will do some reality show to pay for the wedding.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:40 pm

So it begins cantstopl Guess someone saw RS tweets and Momma Murray's picture.

Picture of  a boatride with this comment:

andi_dorfman Paradise found! Doesn't get much better than this #lakelife #familyvacay ⚓️

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHIzZvID5EP/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

ETA the source

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Josh does very well at Advocare and he is also into stock investments. He made over 400K last year alone from Advocare. He drives an audi. yes

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

atem wrote:
babs wrote:lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Josh_a10

Is that a recent pic?  If so, look how happy he is!

Looks like a proposal for sure.  And the show loves a storyline, happy or sad.

Atem! Great to see you here. And def he looks all peaced out and mellow and chill. Come on Josh and please act like an easy going, protective grown up here so I can really enjoy Jam. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh does very well at Advocare and he is also into stock investments. He made over 400K last year alone from Advocare. He drives an audi.  yes
Really? Where is his salary posted? The Internet is amazing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh does very well at Advocare and he is also into stock investments. He made over 400K last year alone from Advocare. He drives an audi.  yes

And this is mobile, correct? Just wondering how quickly we can expect a cross country move here. laugh out loud

I don't want them to fizzle with an across country long distance relationship. You guys think Josh will move? I'm definitely assuming Amanda can't. Nor should she.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Josh will move to be with her, if it gets that serious or is for the long haul. Nothing holding him to ATL.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:So it begins cantstopl Guess someone saw RS tweets and Momma Murray's picture.

Picture of  a boatride with this comment:

andi_dorfman Paradise found! Doesn't get much better than this #lakelife #familyvacay ⚓️

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHIzZvID5EP/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

ETA the source

OMG.  It's bothering her.  You can bet on it!!!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 pm

I'm even less interested in Josh & Amanda now that MM is there. I guess tv is calling her name. :Nod:

I hope Wells didn't end up with Ashley I but if so it may explain why he's home already. Still not believing Carly is with Evan. Didn't RS say early on that Carly was popular? I know a lot here don't like her but I do. Kirk bothered me last season because he waited so long to break it off with her.  I'm hoping that she finds someone off the show and doesn't come back to BIP. Ditto Jared.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:54 pm

The funniest part: I think Andi's freaking book is what drove him to Paradise in the first place! I'm not convinced he'd do it without that book motivation. So what goes around comes around, MeAndI! Please oh please, live tweet this one! And I'm super pumped the subtweeting has already subtly begun! Fabulous. I'm sure she's already working on It's Not Okay, Part II. cantstopl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:56 pm

Yea theres NO WAY it's not bothering her. It's been a year and a half , she spent weeks/months doing nothing but crying and drinking herself drunk every night. And she herself is not engaged...and she was always insecure about Josh liking blonde...and she commented that Amanda was "perfect". Her whole book was about him.
jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

delete

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach