SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
truelovealways wrote:What if Josh and Amanda got married MF's dream coming true right in front of his very eyes. I read under the comment sections of RS's tweet that Josh's sister was also there so not just MM.

My gueses is wedding which would def be "unreal" or double proposal for #25 & #26 OR guess #3 is not BIP related and Jo & Jor are history but I think RS would be more thrilled about that they anything and not call it "unreal" just my thoughts
I saw that comment, but I couldn't find where Steph ever posted the picture of Josh & his Mom in Mexico, I checked her IG and twitter. Also Aaron posted a short vid on IG they were watching GOT last night at their house near Atlanta. I think Denny is in Tampa with Sabel and their own little dog.  Could I be wrong? Absolutey, but from SM it doesn't seem like Josh's family is there, only his mom.  If anyone else see's that Steph posted that picture, please let me know. I don't have IG, but I can look at non-private IG's. TIA

JMO, it could be an engagement, but I really doubt a wedding, or the whole family would have gone to Mexico.
Okay thanks for the info bestbud! Im going with double engagement then MF gonna promote this as THE.BEST.SEASON.EVAH Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:10 pm

why would that be "unreal".

Unreal is prod manipulation so unless he got proof of that, it's something other than just 2 engagements on the show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:11 pm

RS comment "UnReal"

So maybe JAM gets married and Nick is the best man. Touche. cantstopl Just kidding around.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:11 pm

teamjanner wrote:Yall just imagine if #25 & #26 are engaged!! They have to bring Andi on After Paradise that would be gold!

It would be gold, but I have a hunch that Andi has been blacklisted from any more official franchise events. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:12 pm

So if Carly is in fact still in Mexico as she is still silent on sm and Evan is home who could her "pair" be scratch question

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:14 pm

I forgot who else is left. A rando?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:14 pm

So I know this would never happen... but if there's a double engagement can we solidify a certain former bettes misery by having a double wedding next Bach in paradise? I think it might actually kill her though...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Is Lace and Grant still there?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Forget watching BIP.

I want to see the behind the scene antics of Andi and co watching #25 and # 26 on BIP with possible engagements.

Now, that will be more entertaining.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:15 pm

ElonM wrote:Forget watching BIP.

I want to see the behind the scene antics of Andi and co watching  #25 and # 26 on BIP with possible engagements.

Hopefully we get a Brad Womack outtake of her watching the finale giggling cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:16 pm

ElonM wrote:Forget watching BIP.

I want to see the behind the scene antics of Andi and co watching  #25 and # 26 on BIP with possible engagements.

YES! That would make it "The Most Dramatic Season Ever"
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:17 pm

truelovealways wrote:So if Carly is in fact still in Mexico as she is still silent on sm and Evan is home who could her "pair" be scratch question
I was wondering the same thing. It seems like there's another guy we don't know about

It could be...

Jen/Nick or Jen/Mystery guy

Carly/Nick or Carly/Mystery guy

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach