SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:54 pm

For myself, the only way I can tolerate Nicky on my screen AGAIN is if I get to see the classic Ick pissy face and the Airplane Yoga Pants of Rejection at the end of all this. JMO. Praying

Back to top Go down

lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From what I know of Nick, I can't see him proposing unless he means it. Same goes for Josh. I'm sure Josh meant it the first time around.

I would like to see both Nick and Josh, happy with someone who the feelings are very mutual. Then, I'd like to see them plastered in the media, together, double dating, for at least 1-1/2yrs before a wedding. Then, up goes the wedding threads for both of them.

In the meantime, we will have a very special Andi thread going strong. It's already started with her "paradise" tweet. Yeah, ok.

IA, hope there is not a proposal of marriage for Josh/Nick but dating IRL, but both very happily involved from BIP.

Excellent idea for a dedicated Andi "paradise" thread,  Let the snark begin!  lakelife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Since the special Andi thread hasn't been started yet, can I post this here?

This seemed a little OTT to me. Someone's trying a little too hard.
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 2h2 hours ago
Hangin at the lake with the fam & @PalmBreeze spritz before #TheBachelorette tonight #VacayEveryDay #sp #WatchWithUs
https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From what I know of Nick, I can't see him proposing unless he means it. Same goes for Josh. I'm sure Josh meant it the first time around.

I would like to see both Nick and Josh, happy with someone who the feelings are very mutual. Then, I'd like to see them plastered in the media, together, double dating, for at least 1-1/2yrs before a wedding. Then, up goes the wedding threads for both of them.

In the meantime, we will have a very special Andi thread going strong. It's already started with her "paradise" tweet. Yeah, ok.
:yes: :yes: :yes: 1,000 times agree so much, GA! Can't wait for the special TWB thread!! cantstopl Can't thank Stucki enough for that nickname. How can a lake in the middle of Alabama be called Paradise, no palm trees, no ocean, not much of anything (I've been there) ~ but she had to get that word in her IG, she's so pathetic & stupid

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Who is Jen

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:09 pm

MM replied to someone calling her out in RS' comments of that tweet.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:23 pm

The minute I saw that post from momma Murray at the airport I knew this was getting good! There was no question in my mind she was heading to Mexico. Not even a wall would keep her away from Josh getting engaged on television a second time!

Bring on the sweaty proposal! I'm ready. He's going to be dripping. At least he can wear something looser than that two sizes too small suit he wore last time.  He'll be able to breathe and hopefully not talk about his first love, baseball. 

All snark aside, I actually think Josh is a good guy. He loves his family, a family that's extremely close and has gone through a bunch of medical scares. He'll love his new family with the woman he marries just as much, that much I'm certain. Amanda deserves a family man who will be devoted to her and the kids. I think josh is that guy. 

Now if Nick gets engaged too! Marone a mi that is some good entertainment. Put the ring on her finger (who even cares who at this point) and under hand toss that ring box into the ocean. 

I'm ready to wrap up Jo's season and get right into paradise. It's going to be ahmazing!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:27 pm

This is my Favorite Post in a long while.word score mademyday  

IMO neither Nick or Josh will get a bad edit. #RedemptionTour  There is only one person on MF's sh*t list and her name is AndI.  I expect in the not to distant future she will be known as Andi who?? Farewell Ms Toxic.

I have high hopes for happy endings in BIP for both Josh and Nick. Hugesmile   all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:29 pm

^^ thumbsup
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:46 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Who is Jen

sadly that is the question of the BIP thread.

no clue and I have no time to,go watch Bens limo arrivals. all the HW  I intend to do prior to this season is watch Amanda's HTD which I already just did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:46 pm

SeekAny wrote:The minute I saw that post from momma Murray at the airport I knew this was getting good! There was no question in my mind she was heading to Mexico. Not even a wall would keep her away from Josh getting engaged on television a second time!

Bring on the sweaty proposal! I'm ready. He's going to be dripping. At least he can wear something looser than that two sizes too small suit he wore last time.  He'll be able to breathe and hopefully not talk about his first love, baseball. 

All snark aside, I actually think Josh is a good guy. He loves his family, a family that's extremely close and has gone through a bunch of medical scares. He'll love his new family with the woman he marries just as much, that much I'm certain. Amanda deserves a family man who will be devoted to her and the kids. I think josh is that guy. 

Now if Nick gets engaged too! Marone a mi that is some good entertainment. Put the ring on her finger (who even cares who at this point) and under hand toss that ring box into the ocean. 

I'm ready to wrap up Jo's season and get right into paradise. It's going to be ahmazing!

cantstopl rofl spitcoffee
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:51 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Who is Jen

Jen Saviano from Ben's season, if you are talking about who is on BIP this season, they think she is still on BIP coupled with Nick.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach