SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 am

I think the only 6 who are still MIA are Grant/Lace, Nick/Jen and JAM.

Carly popped up liking crap on IG last night, same day Evan resurfaced. One can only hope she hit rock bottom and Evan dropped her a$$ Kirk style. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 am

But filming is over, so even if she is on social media, could be she made it to the end still. The others just might not have gone on social media yet, but i think filming is done for all. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 am

sosleepy wrote:Janner and the cool 1M they made off their advertisement page social media accounts ruined the show. Everyone just wants to make a brand now. So lucrative to attach yourself to whomever and ride it out.

I think Janner are cute, but I agree with this. After the amounts of money Janner make by sm was revealed, I bet many brains started working extra hard. It would support the IG model career many of these people have going.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 am

sosleepy wrote:I think the only 6 who are still MIA are Grant/Lace, Nick/Jen and JAM.

Carly popped up liking crap on IG last night, same day Evan resurfaced. One can only hope she hit rock bottom and Evan dropped her a$$ Kirk style. laugh out loud
What was she even thinking of sticking with Evam this long anyways no no MF said multiple men were fighting for her and she settled for Evan out of all of them

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 am

I am happy for those who got engaged if they are happy and sincere about this. Honestly, I am glad that Evan didn't get engaged, though. He's divorced with three children, so if he wasn't really feeling something for the woman on BIP -- it is good that he didn't do it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 am

Duke702 wrote:But filming is over, so even if she is on social media, could be she made it to the end still. The others just might not have gone on social media yet, but i think filming is done for all. jmo.

Yeah, she probably made it to the end . . . .with no engagement. If she's engaged, she would probably broadcast "hints" on SM by now. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:31 am

sosleepy wrote:Janner and the cool 1M they made off their advertisement page social media accounts ruined the show. Everyone just wants to make a brand now. So lucrative to attach yourself to whomever and ride it out.

:yes:  I think I posted last night a similar thought.  Now they all know you don't have to be a Bach or Ette F1 couple to potentially get a beautiful tv wedding, lots of media exposure, fans and money making opportunities.  BIP engaged couple is the new untapped gravy train.  I can imagine so many past contestants who are going to be pissed this isn't them lining up for next summer. giggling  It will be interesting to see who captures the fans and media's heart.  The couples will have to battle it out to be "the" couple from this summer, but I think Jam has that in the bag already.Will there be an assembly line down to the beach proposal mat as the other watch.  And who gets to go first and who's last.  So many hilarious questions.  I love this.  So I don't think it ruins the show.  It will be so entertaining to me.  Bring it on.  Hopefully some of the couples really work in RL too.

ETA - deleted Nick reference re the latest update.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:31 am

so since were assuming that Nick finally got that HEA out of this im betting MF better tighten up those reigns on him because he will be a 1F posting all kinds of "hints" jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:33 am

3 engagements? Oh boy. Those men were most likely just given a ring each and that's that. No choices, no Neil Lane convo...nothing. This is interesting.. I bet 1/3 last. Idk. Just a guess. Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:34 am

RS has revealed who the engaged couples are on his blog. The engaged couples are:
Amanda & Josh
Carly & Evan
Lace & Grant!!

I don't know if I want to laugh at how funny the last two are, or cry for Lace and Carly!

Last edited by ED on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:34 am

The funny thing is, these 3 couples won't be as successful as them. Jade and Tanner were the ONE engaged couple and they actually loved eachother and got married. These 3 couples just look like an embarrassing joke. You don't really get a lot of success unless you are a real couple. I would be embarrassed to be a part of a cheesy 3 couple engagement it's the dumbest thing they've ever done on this show. All jmo.

Wow I was right Carly is engaged! LOL so so dumb , barf. Good for Nick though he gets points for not being apart of this dumb engagement joke.

Last edited by Duke702 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:35 am

OMG so no Nick HEA after all Carly/Evan Lace/Grant WHAT.A.JOKE. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach