SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, she has been far to happy to have walked away alone, upset and heart broken.  Plus, based on some of her SM likes, she's in a relationship that at this point is good, happy and they're supportive of each other.  

So if something weird happens at the FRC, it got resolved quickly. If Robby somehow wound up as F1, I don't they are still together or stayed together long.

Thanks for the SCs @grace8136!  I hadn't had a chance and now I don't have to!  bestbud!

JMOAA

She could have been with Jordan by the end of the FRC night. I don't know what happens with Robby. She could send him home too and then go back to find Jordan.

I could also be totally wrong. If you think the "tree" is actually the poles/streamers in the new promo then there are 2 FRC spots. If you don't think it's a match then there's no new info, so first decide on that part.

YW on the SC. Thank you (and Litta) for all the ones you've made all season long!

Here's one other thing...

"There will however, be some drama. JoJo told Mario, “There is a lot of stuff that happens this season that people will be very shocked by.”

http://extratv.com/2016/05/24/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-dishes-on-jordan-rodgers-and-more/[/quote]

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Was someone able to sc jojo's wrist when she was walking towards the podium on the beach to see if she was wearing a bracelet?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 pm

IMO the drama being Chases exit from the FS and this weeks RC of Luke wanting to talk to her last minute, saying he was falling in love , then she still lets him go yes Those both being shown the same night is a lot of drama for 2 hours.

And sounds like another Ben- the wine guy proposal to Ashley. Guessing Robby gets on one knee, the is stopped from proposing which embarrasses him, thinking Jo should have stopped him sooner maybe.

I know how pissed people where that Ashley let Ben almost get on one knee before she stopped him. JMO yes

Then back to regular scheduled programming of Jordan arriving, proposing and the happy couple twirl thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:17 pm

HEA wrote:IF jojo picked ROBBY at the end... I will probably fell from my chair out of laughing so hard.... rofl

side note: I think it is a strong possibility considering that ringbox has a blue suit and we do not know if he has a seam at his sleeves and considering that we saw many jump cut during this segment.

That night after the man gives less than satisfying answers about what he envisions their future to be like, JoJo pressures him. He pours out his heart as he attempts to convince her about how serious he is about their relationship.
abc TV

Can we say that this fantasy date was not perfect and magical with jordan?

Will AAron's brother pass the test with her brothers? Robby?

ahem.... will she ends alone? or with robby?

When we read this. who do we have in mind?

"There's a huge twist at the end... the runner-up got down on one knee and tried to propose to JoJo, but she turned him down. It was so embarrassing for him, but she went with her gut. Even then she kept wondering if she was making a mistake," adds the source.  
wet paint

So I am thinking that you guys are up on something.  yes

EVERYTHING is my opinion

Ben P. has liked photos of Jordan post-show, so I'm guessing he doesn't think he's evil.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:25 pm

This is no different than Ashley's season. She got a lot of back lash for not stopping BenF before he got down on one knee. Same with DeAnna/Jason.

Shocking. Shocking that they continue to use the same old same old.

Hea wrote:

Can we say that this fantasy date was not perfect and magical with jordan?

What makes you think this? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Di_ATL wrote:IMO the drama being Chases exit from the FS and this weeks RC of Luke wanting to talk to her last minute, saying he was falling in love , then she still lets him go yes   Those both being shown the same night is a lot of drama for 2 hours.

And sounds like another Ben- the wine guy proposal to Ashley. Guessing Robby gets on one knee, the is stopped from proposing which embarrasses him, thinking Jo should have stopped him sooner maybe.

I know how pissed people where that Ashley let Ben almost get on one knee before she stopped him.  JMO yes

Then back to regular scheduled programming of Jordan arriving, proposing and the happy couple twirl thumbsup  

Maybe she let him give his entire offer, including blah blah blah down on one knee with the ring box open and extended out to her waiting for her answer. That would be new right?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Di_ATL wrote:IMO the drama being Chases exit from the FS and this weeks RC of Luke wanting to talk to her last minute, saying he was falling in love , then she still lets him go yes   Those both being shown the same night is a lot of drama for 2 hours.

I know how pissed people where that Ashley let Ben almost get on one knee before she stopped him.  JMO yes

Does that mean you don't see a match with the "tree" thing to the poles/streamers? Does anyone? Sorry to repeat myself, but we have to get around these 2 caps first.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 C91b303a-d479-4e8c-a0c7-67f859e5f4cf_zpsntuo5ym9
my s/c

It looks like it could be these poles/streamers shown in the latest preview..
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Screen%20Shot%202016-07-21%20at%2010.53.47%20PM_zpsgvcncb60
my s/c http://www.etonline.com/tv/193785_bachelorette_men_tell_all_special_features_tears_drama_and_return_of_chad_johnson/

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 pm

^^ I see it, Grace. thumbsup  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

I also see it Grace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:57 pm

I do think the vertice line/pole in the top SC behind Jo's head could be the same line/pole off in the distance of the second cap.  

I'm going to make some caps of the preview for the no spoilers side.  I'll post them over here too incase we need them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Jojo has this incessant need to be validated so her behavior in this where she keeps Alex and waited until they actually have a 1:1 date before cutting him, letting Luke go after a picture perfect date, she drags Chase all the way to FS before changing her mind or waiting until F2 is down on one knee before letting him down is in some way unconscious behavior of getting back at men that probably stems from her trauma from her ex.  That she's the one hurting them and not the one getting hurt. Her melting down every time she lets someone go as if to show it's extremely difficult for her is her conscious behavior but her unconscious one is more of embarrassing the men before she let them down.  Constant seeking of praise and approval is symptomatic of textbook narcissistic. *IMO*

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:23 pm

julychild wrote:^^ I see it, Grace. thumbsup  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 2498057887
in_denial wrote:I also see it Grace.
Ladybug82 wrote:I do think the vertice line/pole in the top SC behind Jo's head could be the same line/pole off in the distance of the second cap.  
I'm going to make some caps of the preview for the no spoilers side.  I'll post them over here too incase we need them.
danceround yay!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful