SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Ok, I made a few SCs of the FRC from the preview for the no spoilers side.  I posted them in the SC No Discussion Thread if we need them, here on the dark side. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm wondering if that sc with the red streamer is a canopy/dome type thing like this sc below only in the one with the red streamer it is reversed of the one below with the yellow streamers. These could be lining the pathway. You can see shorter red streamers in the sc below. Maybe they lined the pathway to the final ceremony spot. You can see the red streamers in motion below.  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 D135fa661b368f3d684b6817c26a55b9_zps64ob4ibw
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 9390501e-c721-4abe-ad9c-7dc1833198e1
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 FRC04_zpsiuwrzxkr

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Good thought Kasha!  

Dang them being so stingy with new footage!  :angryemotion They better give us a nice long preview at the end of the MTA.  It's the only reason I'm interested in the MTA. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:57 pm

babiebyrdie wrote:Look at the background picture on JoJo's twitter page. Sure looks like the flowers on the grass from Luke's HTD IMO.... #SheBringsMeBack #TeamUnicorn

Anybody have an SC of this???

Not enough white flowers IMO
but good thinking yes

richmondrose wrote:Was someone able to sc jojo's wrist when she was walking towards  the podium on the beach to see if she was wearing a bracelet?

I tried really hard when @julychild found the bracelet but could not get any clear shot at all hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm wondering if that sc with the red streamer is a canopy/dome type thing like this sc below only in the one with the red streamer it is reversed of the one below with the yellow streamers. These could be lining the pathway. You can see shorter red streamers in the sc below. Maybe they lined the pathway to the final ceremony spot. You can see the red streamers in motion below.

could also be some kind of stair going on top of the hill?
stairs built on the rocks like a path from the resort going directly to the beach?
We saw many little beaches on Mr White and rocks in between each one

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Yeah, I don't think it will matter much, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:22 pm

well it is still interesting to get an idea of : top hill all dressed up, down beach, walking daylight, walking sunset, top hill all cries and drama...

details... I like details giggling We should, IMO, never stop sleuthing until AFTR.

It is like hockey or football or whatever... i've seen some last minute scores that changed the victory to the other team!!

Just my opinion here, as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I don't think it will matter much, IMO.

I think it only matters if you believe that the streamer/pole is in the background in this SC. That puts her in a second FRC location at a different time imo. We've discussed that many times, but now they have shown it to us.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 C91b303a-d479-4e8c-a0c7-67f859e5f4cf_zpsntuo5ym9
my s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Could it be somewhere along the path way to and from (between the upper and lower sites) that they stopped to talk and not an actual secondary RC spot?  I'm just trying to piece together all the info from Mr. Write and Lav's find with what we have and why we'd need a second RC site... And seem to be spinning my wheels instead of putting puzzle pieces together. hmmm

We need more SCs! laugh out loud

I'm all for sleuthing and not giving up, but I think by the time we get the final preview, epi description and the media pics with numbers on them, we'll have it all figured out sometime that week before the FRC airs.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 pm

^ that is what I'm thinking.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:34 pm

SarahD wrote:Jojo has this incessant need to be validated so her behavior in this where she keeps Alex and waited until they actually have a 1:1 date before cutting him, letting Luke go after a picture perfect date, she drags Chase all the way to FS before changing her mind or waiting until F2 is down on one knee before letting him down is in some way unconscious behavior of getting back at men that probably stems from her trauma from her ex.  That she's the one hurting them and not the one getting hurt. Her melting down every time she lets someone go as if to show it's extremely difficult for her is her conscious behavior but her unconscious one is more of embarrassing the men before she let them down.  Constant seeking of praise and approval is symptomatic of textbook narcissistic. *IMO*

@SarahD from your line of thinking here, she then might be dumping her F1 at ATFR! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful