SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by USAGold Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:47 pm

HEA wrote:Can we identify the colors of both suits as : blue grey suit (jordan) and blue bright suit (robby)?

the one jojo is crying fountain is IMO Mr grey suit....

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 End11
@bachelorrecapzz twitter

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 End211
@bachelorrecapzz twitter

The I love you SC IMO matches Jords as the pucker or bend matches in the picture of him walking towards her! The sleeve part to me bends in the same if that makes sense !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:Thanks GA..... Thats what Id call the smoking gun :yes:

Boom. GA, you rock!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:55 pm

IMO, the released FRC PI's show one as more of a royal blue/navy and the other as navy/navy. If that makes sense. laugh out loud But in the SCs they all most look identical in color to me, not quite the same texture or type of fabric but color.  I don't think that's all sun and tight camera frames, I think there's probably been a little manipualtion in Photoshop.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:57 pm

USAGold wrote:
HEA wrote:Can we identify the colors of both suits as : blue grey suit (jordan) and blue bright suit (robby)?

snipped pictures

The I love you SC IMO matches Jords as the pucker or bend matches in the picture of him walking towards her!  The sleeve part to me bends in the same if that makes sense !!

we can see the arm is straight on 1st and folded on 2nd, which means that we do see the pleated sleeve. For me the shoulder match the grey suit. The material looks more smooth and easier to pleat versus the other that looks more rough material and the color blue does not seem to match.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:03 pm

USAGold wrote:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 End11
@bachelorrecapzz twitter

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 End211
@bachelorrecapzz twitter

The I love you SC IMO matches Jords as the pucker or bend matches in the picture of him walking towards her!  The sleeve part to me bends in the same if that makes sense !!

I think the "I love you" SC matches Jordon's scruff from this walking down picture for sure...his is so much lighter than Robbys! Yes, I think Robby's suit in his pics are a brighter blue too. The sunlight and darkening/lightning pics is what keeps confusing me on the colors though.
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:05 pm

SweetRose wrote:
USAGold wrote:

@bachelorrecapzz twitter

@bachelorrecapzz twitter

I think the "I love you" SC matches Jordon's scruff from this walking down picture for sure...his is so much lighter than Robbys!  Yes, I think Robby's suit in his pics are a brighter blue too.  The sunlight and

darkening/lightning pics is what keeps confusing me on the colors though.

Yup rock on !! ITA

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:06 pm

northernview - do you remember sleuthing the bleeding color that the editors changed up on Melissa's FRC dress ?

lolpanda

these SCs they have matched the blue's exactly to confuse.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:08 pm

"What you did to me is not right" - is this to Jordan and about him not asking her dad for his blessing ?

If so wow. Probably not since the light is much more in that SC. So what did Robby do in that case ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 pm

SweetRose wrote:

I think the "I love you" SC matches Jordon's scruff from this walking down picture for sure...his is so much lighter than Robbys!  Yes, I think Robby's suit in his pics are a brighter blue too.  The sunlight and darkening/lightning pics is what keeps confusing me on the colors though.

When she says ILY, I do not see a happy emotional ILY... IMO it is the premise of ... I love you BUT....

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 pm

USAGold wrote:
SweetRose wrote:
USAGold wrote:

I think the "I love you" SC matches Jordon's scruff from this walking down picture for sure...his is so much lighter than Robbys!  Yes, I think Robby's suit in his pics are a brighter blue too.  The sunlight and

darkening/lightning pics is what keeps confusing me on the colors though.

Also, unless they fool us by having Jojo stand on something in one of the scenes (doubtful), the first pic is of a taller guy - his shoulder is far taller than the "ILY" second pic. Since Robbie is the taller of the two, it would tend to point to him in pic 1 and Jordan in pic 2.

Yup rock on !! ITA

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Interesting take on the phone call & letter...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/27/robby-jordan-asks-jojo-parents-permission-jojo-bachelorette-finale/
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:09 pm

SweetRose wrote:Interesting take on the phone call & letter...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/27/robby-jordan-asks-jojo-parents-permission-jojo-bachelorette-finale/

I wouldn't be surprised if this is pretty close to how MTP/LCD's goes down.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful