SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 pm

I am driving myself crazy with the screencaps. I think they have been photoshopped. I think that Jorden is first even though it looks like he is second. He is the one leaving his room in the VERY bright light and he is the one that has the light on top of his head. Sneaky editors. They chose one where he was walking in the more shady area and Robby was photographed in an open area. But the sun is not on top of Robby's head, it is on his side as the sun is going down. This goes with the screencap of her saying I love you to the man with the scruff and the shiny suit. That is robby and they have darkened his suit for the screen cap.

Don't know how it all plays out, but nothing is as it seems. To me.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 pm

2observe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:In the media pics, it's looks like Robby is arriving before Jordan, but with the new preview once again the caps aren't adding up. I'm sure it gets resolved somehow, but...

I don't see a seam on this sleeve for the ILY. (Robby) I do see one for the " Everyday, I wanted it to be you"
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Fe7104bb-c350-4015-bd58-3527d4c8f2bd_zps1puwmopb
my s/c

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 16425b65-a945-476c-8d4f-1a0d7b569daa_zpsytbqoa1d
my s/c
The second suit is definitely darker like Jordan's, imo.

IN these two caps, i think the top is definitely Jordan, lets take the darkness or lightness of the suit color out of the picture for a second, the guy, in the top pic with a little bit of facial hair showing is definitely Jordan( compared to Robby with a thick yep well trimmed beard), also look at the slack and folding in the sleeves, compare it to the ones of the guys coming to the podium. Jordans sleeves are longer with more slack in them and longer down to hands, Robby's sleeves do not have as much slack, nor do they come as far down on his hands... the second caps is more like Robby's sleeves to me. There is not as much folding. I think in this preview, they definitely did some photo shopping for color illusions. :yes: JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:52 pm

The first one above is definitely Robby as it has been lightened a lot so darkened it will look like Robby's scruff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:00 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I am throwing this out there. As per my post upthread, the pics weren't showing up this morning even though I linked them no problem last night.

I decided just now, to save them, and upload them. When I saved them to my desktop, I looked for any info that might be helpful. Sometimes it show information. I hovered over the pic, and noticed this.

JoJo standing smiling May 12 2016 20:21

JoJo walking down the stairs. May 12 2016 21:16

Robby walking towards her May 12 2016 21:42

Jordan walking towards her May 12 2016 22:49

All tagged Episodeic
One hour and 7 minutes between F2 and F1's arrivals.
laugh out loud I just want to take a moment and appreciate that in a span of 67 minutes, she's going to go from being the most torn lead ever, that's praying, PRAYING to "make the right decision," to then choosing her f1, getting engaged, and 10 minutes later, telling us in real time at atfr, that it was always her f1 all along.

I know it happens every season, literally, every freaking season, but it entertains me each time anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:
2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I am throwing this out there. As per my post upthread, the pics weren't showing up this morning even though I linked them no problem last night.

I decided just now, to save them, and upload them. When I saved them to my desktop, I looked for any info that might be helpful. Sometimes it show information. I hovered over the pic, and noticed this.

JoJo standing smiling May 12 2016 20:21

JoJo walking down the stairs. May 12 2016 21:16

Robby walking towards her May 12 2016 21:42

Jordan walking towards her May 12 2016 22:49

All tagged Episodeic

The camera must have been set at a different time zone than Thailand, as Robbies says its 9:42 pm and Jordan is at 10:49 pm.   Not sure what time the sun sets in Thailand but Id imagine earler than that.  Anyone know?

Sunset was at 6:38 pm in Thailand on 21 May 2016. Add 7 hrs to that for GMT.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
2observe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:In the media pics, it's looks like Robby is arriving before Jordan, but with the new preview once again the caps aren't adding up. I'm sure it gets resolved somehow, but...

I don't see a seam on this sleeve for the ILY. (Robby) I do see one for the " Everyday, I wanted it to be you"
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Fe7104bb-c350-4015-bd58-3527d4c8f2bd_zps1puwmopb
my s/c

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 16425b65-a945-476c-8d4f-1a0d7b569daa_zpsytbqoa1d
my s/c
The second suit is definitely darker like Jordan's, imo.

IN these two caps, i think the top is definitely Jordan, lets take the darkness or lightness of the suit color out of the picture for a second, the guy, in the top pic with a little bit of facial hair showing is definitely Jordan( compared to Robby with a thick yep well trimmed beard), also look at the slack and folding in the sleeves, compare it to the ones of the guys coming to the podium. Jordans sleeves are longer with more slack in them and longer down to hands, Robby's sleeves do not have as much slack, nor do they come as far down on his hands... the second caps is more like Robby's sleeves to me. There is not as much folding.  I think in this preview, they definitely did some photo shopping for color illusions. :yes:  JMO

I think the opposite. I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Jordan is a bit taller than Robby and the guy with the seam in his sleeve looks taller when compared to JoJo. Obviously the distance between her and each guy plus the angle of the camera affect their perceived height, but I'd say guy in the second cap is definitely taller AKA Jordan. Not sure why she's still such a mess, since I'm sure she picked him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:01 am

BKay wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
2observe wrote:

The camera must have been set at a different time zone than Thailand, as Robbies says its 9:42 pm and Jordan is at 10:49 pm.   Not sure what time the sun sets in Thailand but Id imagine earler than that.  Anyone know?

Sunset was at 6:38 pm in Thailand on 21 May 2016. Add 7 hrs to that for GMT.

Do you mean May 12th? What time was it?

Good find GA.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:04 am

Sorry! I looked up the wrong day - on the 12th, sunset was at 6:48 pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 am

BKay wrote:Sorry! I looked up the wrong day - on the 12th, sunset was at 6:48 pm.

JoJo and Jordan already had their phones back by the 12th, so I'm wondering if those were the times taken (with the time zone off) or the upload times?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:10 am

BKay wrote:Sorry! I looked up the wrong day - on the 12th, sunset was at 6:48 pm.

Thanks ... So it looks like the camera was about 5 hrs off. That's my guess

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:12 am

^That sounds about right to me NV.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 am

northernviewer wrote:

Thanks ... So it looks like the camera was about 5 hrs off.   That's my guess
So, Robby was actually 2:42 pm, and Jordan was 3:49 pm. Are the two guys appearance at the FRC normally that close together???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful