SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:17 pm

Alanna wrote:Every season I read that THIS season is wonky and too weird to understand laugh out loud Carry on, it just cracks me up.

I agree. TPTB know what they are doing. I think we will hear "most dramatic" and like always it will be the same old same old. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:51 pm

I agree. A lot goes into making certain editing goes the way it's meant to go.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Thank you MrW!!! Nice to see you working behind the scenes for us! yes

Mr Write wrote:Apologies for not being up to date with all the excellent sleuthing, but we (Lav and I) want to offer a contribution to the FRC location discussion.  

In short, we think this:
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 FRC%20beach_zpsbccfa1uc

matches this (the tree on the rocks has changed a little since these pictures were taken)
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 A986533d-788e-4462-889f-74110049a3d2_zpsqfvjhi7c

And from the opposite direction
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 4ce5cbea-d704-40c4-ae09-bea4d94062b7_zpsrvf7ddgz

It’s part of a headland to the south of Natai Beach, which itself is just north of Phuket, Thailand
The beach is sometimes referred to as Kong Kroy Beach, and the headland is sometimes called Piyalai Headland - Its located at 8.235452° N; 98.280693°  E.  There are plans to turn the whole area into a golf course.

This is what it looks like in Google Earth (2009)
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 404a9458-25e4-42f1-8495-d184480dc8fb_zps4suqljtp

We think the buildings you can see in the image above are the same as the buildings you can see in the bottom right hand corner of this sc.
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 FRC03_zps4goyfgbl

Standing on the headland, the view looks like this:
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 High%20ground_zps1s8ibimc

We think that view is similar to but not quite the same angle as this:
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 FRC04_zpsiuwrzxkr

From the north the headland looks like this.  The FRC location is on the other side of the headland, but it gives you some idea of the elevation.
 The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Vew%20from%20north_zpsp5itntwr

There are some more pictures, comparisons and pieces of information that I might post in a follow up if needed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Great job! Great sleuthing! clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:24 pm

FANTASTIC @MrWrite !!!!!

so we know now that it was only 1 place for the FRC!! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Oh, yay!   :Woah-hoo: Great sleuthing and team work! clapping!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:07 am

Thanks, Mr Write! You did it again. yes  Oops, missed the mention of Lav. Kudos to you also, Lav. :Nod:

The way I see it, Luke was her original f2 but something happened and he left f4. Sometimes that happens. I always thought Des was Sean's real f2 but Catherine won out so he let her go f4. I'm not sure if Luke leaves on his own or Jojo lets him go but I'm not seeing him coming back. In this scenario, Chase was the original f4 and Robby f3. JMO of course.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:51 am

That beach looks very remote and secluded. Good place to pull off some shenanigans w/o being caught by spies. Big shout out of thanks to Mr. Write and Lav for the great sleuthing. Honorable mention also to HEA who kept shouting from the rooftops about the tree location being up above the beach.
clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:45 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:That beach looks very remote and secluded. Good place to pull off some shenanigans w/o being caught by spies. Big shout out of thanks to Mr. Write and Lav for the great sleuthing. Honorable mention also to HEA who kept shouting from the rooftops about the tree location being up above the beach.
clapping!

tyvm even if Mr White and Lav did all the job :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:29 am

Mr Write & Lav did a fantastic job with this ID of the FRC!! Very impressive sleuthing!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Great job Mr. Write and Lav!

:claphands
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 pm

OOps I didn't notice the mention of seasoned sleuther @Lavenderred, my apologies. As always, great job! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful