SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:44 pm

my bad. you are right! giggling

I just could not find alex.......................

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:39 pm

so since I believe that body language speak volume, I scap a couple of key moment during MTA

First I would like to say that the way CH greet her: how are you feeling these days? and his wording was weird if she picked somebody at the FRC. Her response and especially her face spoke volume. We can see whatever we want to see but I thought CH was weird

CH: Obviously we you cannot give away of what we're gonna see next week.... Are you happy?
Jojo: I'm very happy

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Happy011

CH: Yea? Are you happy with the decisions (plurial) that you made and how this went.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Happy510

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Happy210

jojo: yea. Absolutely. I mmm I had a very amazing journey. (SEQUENCE CUT. the speech is different) I'm just happy how everything ended and I am very happy and where I am at right now. (she is shaking many times her head yes)

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Happy310

CH: it seems that you are doing good.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Happy410

ALL the scaps above are mine made from recorded TV

---

I do not see a happy glowing over the moon engaged woman.
I do not even see a woman who got engaged in thailand
I noticed the PLURIAL of 'decisions' CH used
I noticed how he insisted how good she was NOW
Again, for me it is a noone ending.
I think she was heartbroken but has now moved on.

ETA: I am obviously struggling with the consensus that she picked jordan at FRC when I watch this.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 pm

She looks ok to me, JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She looks ok to me, JMO.

It's all in the eye of the beholder as I thought she was trying to hold back how excited she is at how it went !!
Chris's questions seemed normal to me also but everyone has there own take which often steams from how you want to see it IMO I meant their own take !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:02 pm

USAGold wrote:

It's all in the eye of the beholder as I thought she was trying to hold back how excited she is at how it went !!
Chris's questions seemed normal to me also but everyone has there own take which often steams from how you want to see it IMO  I meant their own take !

I agree yes

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:03 pm

USAGold wrote:

Chris's questions seemed normal to me also but everyone has there own take which often steams from how you want to see it IMO  I meant their own take !
this is true.

If they are in the crapper the MTA reactions will be that she was upset, if she is glowing at the ATFR those same reactions could be interpreted as she is struggling to not let the cat out of the bag.

Lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:19 pm

HEA wrote:Can anyone tell me where Luke went once jojo left?
imo he went after her. we can see he is removing his mic, then standing away from the plateform, then the camera is making a round but no luke, then CH introduce the sneak peek, and finally luke is back, looking unhappy.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Where410

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Where210

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Where10

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Where310

my scap from recorded TV
Well who is the guy sitting next to Chase where your arrow is pointing?  You can tell that it's Chase in the seat next to the one on the end.  So who's sitting in the end seat?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:22 pm

If you go backwards in the pic with the arrow, it's pretty clear. James light blue suit, not hard to miss, then Alex, Chase, Luke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 pm

JoJo looked like she was trying so hard as to not give anything away. I didn't see anything abnormal. As for the word 'decisions', CH was most likely referring to the decisions she had to make during the course of the show. JMOAA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If you go backwards in the pic with the arrow, it's pretty clear. James light blue suit, not hard to miss, then Alex, Chase, Luke.
Exactly!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 pm

HEA wrote:my bad. you are right! giggling

I just could not find alex.......................

I thought he was gone after jojo but realized my mistake  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am

We spoke about ITM made after the FRC, in LosAngeles. I think everyone noticed those because she has hair extension. So during the fantasy dates episodes. I found 3. In one outfit she is talking about robby and jordan. I did not see her with this outfit yet so it is possible that it is a last date outfit. Now. You tell me... does it seems that she is IN LUV, happy, overjoyed, bubbly, excited.............. Remember, those were done when she came back in LA and she is still suntanned so AFTER the FRC

this is jojo talking about jordan: he told me yesterday that he loved me

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1116
my scap from recorded TV

now this is happy jojo IN LUV talking about jordan during the fantasy date

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Happyj10
my scap from recorded TV

can you see the difference??

So my question is: did she pick jordan at FRC or was it already over once they reach LA? The conversation was cut when she said: he told me yesterday. So maybe she did not talk about fantasy dates but the current relationship she was with him. They just used half of the sentence.

I see a broken jojo on those ITM. I do not see life and happy and fun jojo in her eyes. I see another sedated woman... the same I saw in her FRC dress saying : I found it with a man that will not (WILL NOT) be able to love me the way I said I wanted to be loved.

and here is jojo in her FRC dress with her extension hair...

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Exten10
my scap from recorded TV

for me, based on only just those ITM, she picked nobody. And the way CH asked her at MTA: HOW ARE YOU FEELING THESE DAYS... is a concerned CH because he saw her brokenhearted.

EVERYTHING here is my opinion and speculations. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful