SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Max64 wrote:Luke's latest snapchat was at 9:28 am with a picture of Delta airlines captioned "layovers" with a frown face.  Is he going to Texas?

Luke is schedule to perform with James T. tonight in College State, Texas. Plus he has a gig tomorrow in Texas.  I posted the Info. is up thread.

He has been in Nashville up to at least 2 days ago.  I can only assume he is flying in from Nashville and maybe had to switch planes in Atlanta -- my guess. There is an early Delta flight from Nashville that has a 2 hour layover in Atlanta that continues to Austin.  That may have been the flight he was on today.

I figured he was driving as he has been quiet so was surprised to see he was on a flight today.  no idea

he had a concert in austin this week wednesday and another friday (tonight) at Frisco (27.5 miles from dallas)

we can say that this week he is in Texas.

Jojo was spoted (Alanna in the medial thread) in Orlando Intl Airport arrivals this morning. I checked the arrivals and there was a fight arrival from dallas at 9:35am.

so jojo was at the airport possible in dallas early this morning.....................................

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1646190589

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA, I think a few of us here have banded together to make a plausible explanation of why we think Luke could be F1. Thanks for posting this summary. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we are right and that we will all be doing a happy dance together come the finale.

goteam :happydance: :fingersarecrossed

I would love to see a unicorn happy ending love story with jojo and luke.... yep

goteam :jumpyay: :fingersarecrossed

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Wasn't Luke's HTD filmed somewhere other than his home? I thought it was posted somewhere that the evening portion of his HTD was filmed downtown, does anyone remember this?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:50 pm

^^I also saw his "purdy" black Chevy truck, Mercedes and big trailer parked side by side.  I wonder what Luke's entrepreneur activities are and if they are related to the song writing/musical industry.  He told JoJo that he was at a good point in his life to pursue marriage/relationship during the M&G and I believe that.  But he also lives a road band lifestyle and that can be down and dirty, IMO and you have to want to live that lifestyle to be happy.  I personally don't see JoJo being a country band groupie/wife.  JMO.

Based on my sleuthing of Luke's itinerary this week -- I believe he was in Nashville at least through 27 June and probably flew out of Nashville today to Texas, either Houston or Austin in order to get to his gig tonight with James T. at College Station.  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:51 pm

IMO Jordan was JoJo's pick before he got out of the limo...  I think JoJo was attracted to Luke but he was never going to be F1 over Jordan.  Luke IMO probably knew this and would be grateful for the Bachelor gig if offered.....and therefore would play along with whatever storyline TPTB would set him up for the Lead...on his F4 exit/elimination. I feel very confident that Luke will be the next Bachelor.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO Jordan was JoJo's pick before he got out of the limo...  I think JoJo was attracted to Luke but he was never going to be F1 over Jordan.  Luke IMO probably knew this and would be grateful for the Bachelor gig if offered.....and therefore would play along with whatever storyline TPTB would set him up for the Lead...on his F4 exit/elimination. I feel very confident that Luke will be the next Bachelor.

JMO

IA, I think he was cooperative with TPTB and knew he was being considered for the next lead if he didn't end up with JoJo.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Luke's gig on Saturday Night, July 2.

Saturday JULY 2nd. Come see Luke Pell, from this season of the Bachelorette, perform a free concert that includes free food, and a 4th of July fireworks show. Please sign up at the "Get Tickets Here"
Saturday, July 2 at 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM in CDT
18734 Hickory Nut Ln, College Station, TX 77845-9730, United States
https://www.facebook.com/bcshomebuyer/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:44 pm

here is his planning

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Gig211
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Gig110
Luke Pell Booking

Frisco is 42 minutes from Dallas. Austin is 3 hours from Dallas. It is said on his booking site: Country Band from Austin, TX - Will travel up to 3000 miles

Please note Luke Pell will also travel to Manchaca, Del Valle, Buda, Kyle, Cedar Creek, Dale, Manor, Mc Neil, Pflugerville, Driftwood, Lockhart, Maxwell, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Elgin, Red Rock, San Marcos, Spicewood, Leander, Bastrop, Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Martindale, Coupland, Staples, Fentress, Hutto, Mc Dade, Prairie Lea, Rosanky.
Luke Pell Booking

Recently he posted this:

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Golf11
luk facebook

so why Dallas if he is based in Austin? Last year he posted on is IG something about moving to Dallas. It seems early on, the ladies here sleughted that his LinkedIn location was added to Austin. On is SM he says TX and TN.

Not the easiest life for a married couple but not the worse: many people do travel a lot for their work now.

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Luke booked a gig on october 30...

IF he is next back... at what time they film?

1. he does not want the gig
2. he has the girl and does not need the gig
3. if he wants the gig, they would have to finish filming before october 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:50 pm

HEA wrote:Luke booked a gig on october 30...

IF he is next back... at what time they film?

1. he does not want the gig
2. he has the girl and does not need the gig
3. if he wants the gig, they would have to finish filming before october 30

I believe they finish filming the first part of November, at least its all finished before Thanksgiving. As for him doing bookings, unless he's signed the dotted line, it would be foolish for him not to continue his schedule.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:55 pm

His October booking was already sleuthed by @MiniDiva several weeks ago.

IMO this may be one of the reason's he is F4 and not F3 like RS had spoiled early on and corrected by sleuthers. Maybe they were promising him the gig all through filming and he decided he didn't want it? Therefore he leaves at F4, bumping up Plan B, Chase to F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015