SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:His October booking was already sleuthed by @MiniDiva several weeks ago.

IMO this may be one of the reason's he is F4 and not F3 like RS had spoiled early on and corrected by sleuthers. Maybe they were promising him the gig all through filming and he decided he didn't want it? Therefore he leaves at F4, bumping up Plan B, Chase to F3.

If Luke is going to be the next lead, of course he will have to cancel his bookings or his attendance.  Maybe James T. will stand in for him.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:His October booking was already sleuthed by @MiniDiva several weeks ago.

IMO this may be one of the reason's he is F4 and not F3 like RS had spoiled early on and corrected by sleuthers. Maybe they were promising him the gig all through filming and he decided he didn't want it? Therefore he leaves at F4, bumping up Plan B, Chase to F3.

Why, why, why would you get my hopes up like this? Due to Chase hardly being seen in this Jordan show I gave up all hope of a Chase Bachelor season and you just dragged me back in with one post!!
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:29 pm

In the photo of Luke and James together sitting on the tailgate, James is pointing a finger at Luke and Luke is doing a little victory sign instead of pointing back as might be expected from this particular setting. Very discreet way of saying Luke's the winner? It's a stretch but it's what we do. Hugesmile

Last edited by BKay on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:30 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm really curious to know what happens to change JoJo or Lukes mind about moving forward with their relationship. My gut is telling me that it is Luke that decides to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:34 pm

BKay wrote:In the photo of Luke and James together sitting on the tailgate, James is pointing a finger at Luke and Luke is doing a little victory sign instead of pointing back as might be expected from this particular setting. Very discreet way of saying Luke's the winner? It's a stretch but it's what we do. Hugesmile

LOL, I'm trying so hard not to get sucked into the theories this season and you went on and posted that!! laugh out loud laugh out loud You're right, about the sign and the military uses a lot of hand signals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:42 pm

^Plus, Luke has such an authentic peacefully happy aura about him...makes one wonder!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:54 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO Jordan was JoJo's pick before he got out of the limo...  I think JoJo was attracted to Luke but he was never going to be F1 over Jordan.  Luke IMO probably knew this and would be grateful for the Bachelor gig if offered.....and therefore would play along with whatever storyline TPTB would set him up for the Lead...on his F4 exit/elimination. I feel very confident that Luke will be the next Bachelor.

JMO

Great post and I totally agree. Going one step farther, I don't want Luke to be Jo's F1. I think he can find a woman more suited to him doing the Bach. I also think Jo is more suited to Jordon, so it's a win win situation. They all seem happy post show and that's all that really matters. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Luke is in Texas!  

These two Texans reunited in AggieLand @luke__pell and @jamesmccoytaylor #bachelornation #texans #aggieland #collegestation #countryboys #accepthisrose #lukeforbachelor #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #bachelor #bachelorette #countrysingers #teamluke #jamestaylor #lukepell #southerncharm by @lukepellforbachelor

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Max64 wrote:
HEA wrote:Luke booked a gig on october 30... (ETA:sleuthed by Minidiva)

IF he is next back... at what time they film?

1. he does not want the gig
2. he has the girl and does not need the gig
3. if he wants the gig, they would have to finish filming before october 30

I believe they finish filming the first part of November, at least its all finished before Thanksgiving.  As for him doing bookings, unless he's signed the dotted line, it would be foolish for him not to continue his schedule.  

I agree. He must have a special legal clause in his contract if he really wants the bach gig. Maybe?
But no gig at the beginning of august end of july if we can rely on this unique booking calendar.
It will be interesting to follow it closely since the finale is august 2.
Is it one week or 2 weeks after the finale the couple has interviews, radio and TV?
Then we also have Men tell All.

anyway. I think we should keep that in mind. teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1646190589

BKay wrote:In the photo of Luke and James together sitting on the tailgate, James is pointing a finger at Luke and Luke is doing a little victory sign instead of pointing back as might be expected from this particular setting. Very discreet way of saying Luke's the winner? It's a stretch but it's what we do. Hugesmile

YAAASSSS giggling I noticed too this gesture.

many little things that tickles me too @BKay

--

so i think we did not see this. Is it to try to make their connection too obvious?

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Single11
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Leathe11
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Lukeki11
my scap from recorded TV except the pool scap which was done on scap shared by @BJF in general thread

those were in teasers. The one in Argentina (I did not know this could be this good)... unless it is his next week 1:1? But then they have both their leather jacket on so I do not think so. The interesting part is that all 3 show us some intimacy/romance IMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:10 pm

I thought he was just giving a peace sign, but guess it could be victory too.  For being next lead, getting a good edit (so far), etc.  :gotcha:   

Brought back memories of tons of pics 1F and his pose peace in almost every one. laugh out loud. Which means Luke should stop it immediately, since I still like him, at this point.  Hugesmile laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:32 pm

HEA wrote:Luke booked a gig on october 30...

That Oct. 30th gig has been there since before filming ended so maybe he's waiting to see if he gets the bach gig before canceling it. I feel badly for that bride though if he cancels without enough notice for her to get a good replacement.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:
HEA wrote:Luke booked a gig on october 30...

That Oct. 30th gig has been there since before filming ended so maybe he's waiting to see if he gets the bach gig before canceling it. I feel badly for that bride though if he cancels without enough notice for her to get a good replacement.
Especially, since it's not unusual for the lead not to be given a contract to sign until the very last moment. 
If TB were to be Luke's, maybe TPTB could hook the bride up with replacement music. Then everyone is happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015