SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:01 pm

If tuning him out means hand near his regions, hands trying to undress him, hands under his jacket, head on his chest, kiss on his chest and sucking his face off then yes she is tuning him out. I honestly believe he is like the Chris to her Des as Jordan is the Brooks and if Jordan wasnt there she would have gone with Luke because she definately feels a whole lot of something for him. But Jordan is that suave jock young women cant seem to be able say no to. IMO

Jojo is a likeable young woman and id imagine its no hardship for men to be attracted to her and want to date her so I believe Luke and the others really like her but I cant predict any f them would do so long term.

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:39 pm

So my love, love, love for Chase and all his amazingness will never, ever go away but I don't understand how he outlasts Luke. Jojo loves making out with Luke. She seems very into him. I have been seeing it build but this week it seemed more so than ever. What gets me is I can obviously, as I am not blind, see that she's into Jordan I just see waaaay more physical attraction to Luke. Anyway, I was wondering, do you guys have any guesses as to how Chase and Robby leap frog over this man?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:45 pm

casjacknick wrote:So my love, love, love for Chase and all his amazingness will never, ever go away but I don't understand how he outlasts Luke. Jojo loves making out with Luke. She seems very into him. I have been seeing it build but this week it seemed more so than ever. What gets me is I can obviously, as I am not blind, see that she's into Jordan I just see waaaay more physical attraction to Luke. Anyway, I was wondering, do you guys have any guesses as to how Chase and Robby leap frog over this man?

As a fellow appreciator of the amazingness of Chase, I have the exact same question. I don't think it's a producers decision because F3 would the primo spot for Luke to leave from and I think unspoiled viewers will be shocked whenever he goes if it's before the F2. So I wonder too. My only guess is Jojo pushes for him to go at F4 out of respect for him and/or out of a desire to avoid too much temptation in the FS and the producers with fine with it as long as it was an F4 or F3 exit for their next Bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 pm

I think it was likely producer driven for him to leave in f4. If there was any speculation that Jordan would eliminate himself in the f3 spot to up his chances as the bachelor (which RS said there was), then they probably went ahead and had Luke removed as backup. That way f4 is still a good position to be the next Bachelor but also left Jordan the option of walking out if he wanted.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:59 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BHNW92DhicS/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:07 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BHNW92DhicS/

All over him again. Whatever happened at HTDs

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:19 pm

For anybody on the Luke is F1 train.

Jojo's latest IG could be a shout-out to her F1. He arrived on a unicorn IIRC:

@joelle_fletcher wrote:Shine On, My Love
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Screen13
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHNUFfshuuB/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Oh well, I saw Jojo post too and wondered what was that? I don't think there is anything to it in regards to Luke. But hey, what do I know?

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's TB contender. She's the lead playing the part. IMO that's the storyboard. She's got the hots for him as much as I do for Evan.

Even when she talks about how hot he is, it's not believable to me.

IA, I don't think she's enjoying kissing him. At times, I think she'd like to say.. calm down, back off a bit dude! Burnet, TX might as well be a thousand miles from Austin, especially back when he was growing up. He's a country boy and I don't see that being JoJo's type.

In JoJo's defense, I think casting did a terrible job of giving her potential matches.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Alanna wrote:It was probably just physical for her, despite what she said. And honestly he's not very fun, at least like Robby is fun and playful imo.

He is fun tho going by his personality on twitter/snap he's hilarious but for someone reason MF is editing out his fun side Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:13 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Alanna wrote:It was probably just physical for her, despite what she said. And honestly he's not very fun, at least like Robby is fun and playful imo.

He is fun tho going by his personality on twitter/snap he's hilarious but for someone reason MF is editing out his fun side Rolling Eyes
It could be they are saving this "fun side" for the future TB audience should he get the gig. Don't ask me why, but it's what I suspect so they can have another "perfect" bachelor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:17 pm

truelovealways wrote:

He is fun tho going by his personality on twitter/snap he's hilarious but for someone reason MF is editing out his fun side Rolling Eyes

Totally agree, he is funny and charming on his snaps. Definitely not self-absorbed like some of the others. JMO.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015