SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Max64 wrote:Looking forward to watching some Luke tonight!!
thumbsup I'm right there with you but I still 3 1/2 hours to wait before it comes on in my time zone.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:29 am

You are going to see a Pokeman on Elan's photos and many others with the release of the video game/app "Pokemon Go" -- it is the latest rage.  Here is a news link from Washingtotn Post which explains it.  Link

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  10h10 hours ago
Tonight on #TheBachelorette
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 CnIgkq3VUAM9sJV
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:57 pm

Episode summary for July 18th from TV Guide:
JoJo goes on hometown dates with the four remaining bachelors. First, she visits a family who has been affected by divorce. Next, she visits a suitor's high school and learns he's not as confident as he seems. Gossip surrounds one guy; and one bachelor takes her to an old-fashioned barbecue. At the rose ceremony, JoJo is blindsided by a surprise confession from one of the men.

So now we know that Luke interrupts the RC and it can be "assumed" he is the one that blindsides JoJo with a "surprise confession"  -  

what would the surprise confession be y'all  question

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Maybe he's married with 5 kids. giggling
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Maybe his real name is Lillian.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 pm

I am going to be :crazed for a week now... I want to know now!!! Redfacemad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:31 pm

I still think Luke is going to say "he's not feeling it" with her.  I know he did the heart and all that jazz on his HTD, but maybe after he thought about it after having some time with his family he has second thoughts?  Really what else could it possibly be?

I think Luke is a stand up guy and if he wasn't feeling it with her I think he would be honest and tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:47 pm

^^IA, I think getting back to his Texas roots and out of the bubble for the HTD made him realize that he wasn't ready to propose marriage the following week and took himself out of the running so he didn't lead her on and give the other guys a chance.  Also, I am betting he had a talk with his Mom and sister who could read JoJo and give Luke feedback.    Also, why have so many people at his HTD unless it was to insulate himself from getting too close in a family setting. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 am

I think you might be right

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 am

Despite the work of the excellent sleuthers here on this forum pointing to Jordan as F1, I still believe that JoJo picks Luke. I won't list all of the reasons why I do, as they are too numerous, but I will share the clincher for me found within Lukes's SM.

Before Luke left the hotel for the mansion on night one, he was recorded on video showing the boots he brought as a gift for JoJo. Here is a link to that video, which he posted to his IG on premiere night 5/23 with the hashtags #thebachelorette #ifthebootfits

https://instagram.com/p/BFwM9kVkFuz/

If The Boot Fits is the title of a song by country artist Granger Smith. Here is a video and the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0uDh_iDUr0&sns=em

Just a small town Cinderella
Daddy wants you back home by midnight
Every time we're together
Yeah, that's my dilemma
I need more time with ya
I wanna watch the sun rise through the pines with ya

Night like this, wouldn't wanna miss
Moonlight shining on a long slow kiss
You can be the one I can get lucky with
If the boot fits

Woah
Diamonds in the sky lighting up those eyes like
Whoa
You're the kind of fine that I can't deny
It gets me high, cross my heart hope to die
Pick a star make a wish
Yeah girl, you can be my all night
Dancing in the headlights
Fairytale good as it gets
If the boot fits

Yeah baby we can run away
My carriage is a 4x4 400 horse Chevrolet
You're like a princess,
In a blue cotton dress
I can be your prince

Woah
Woah
It gets me high, cross my heart, hope to die
Pick a star make a wish
If the boot fits

Woah
Let me show you how a country boy treats a lady
Woah
Go ahead kick em off cuz the boot fits baby

Woah
Woah
It gets me high
Cross my heart, hope to die
Pick a star make a wish
If the boot fits

So Luke then had a second IG post on premiere night as follows. Take particular notice of the hands in the air "hallelujah" emoji after the caption If The Boot Fits. This emoji traditionally is used to convey a person celebrating a success or a joyous event. I think this is a sign from Luke that The Boot Fit JoJo. teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 1646190589
teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Image14

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:49 am

I read that SHE BRINGS ME BACK was written last month with his friend BRANDON in Nashville.

I have a hard time to understand all the words. another clue that the song is about jojo?

Luke Pell Music from Admyer Studios on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:56 am

HEA wrote:
I read that SHE BRINGS ME BACK was written last month with his friend BRANDON in Nashville.

I have a hard time to understand all the words. another clue that the song is about jojo?

Luke Pell Music from Admyer Studios on Vimeo.

I was thinking the same thing about that song HEA, when I saw him snapchat himself singing it in his truck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015