SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He had just gotten home from being in the southern hemisphere. He would be tan. In the next month unless he was trying to keep up his tan it would fade out.

ooo uruguay and argentina? the places where it rained so bad? where they were stuck at hotels? Hugesmile

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Temp310
http://www.accuweather.com/en/ar/buenos-aires/7894/april-weather/7894

Back to top Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by motheroffive Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He had just gotten home from being in the southern hemisphere. He would be tan. In the next month unless he was trying to keep up his tan it would fade out.

Also in the first picture it looks like he is out on a boat, possibly fishing. On May 16th it was 80 degrees and sunny in the Burnet area. The sun on Texas lakes is strong in May. His tan does not surprise me.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:35 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Also in the first picture it looks like he is out on a boat, possibly fishing. On May 16th it was 80 degrees and sunny in the Burnet area. The sun on Texas lakes is strong in May. His tan does not surprise me.

sure.
then all 3 men should have been suntanned.
we can clearly see that the man in the middle is almost white, not even gold or redish
Both men looks like they are afraid of the sun versus luke who does not (because he just came back from it, his boddy is used to it?)
and I doubt that he could be suntanned that quick IMO

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Lastmi10
LUKE twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 pm

The men he are with are "Colonel"s and probably his senior and wiser about covering one's body due to skin cancer, hence the unusual full hats, scarf and long sleeves.  The man on the left has very tan legs.  They are in Grand Isle, Louisiana which is in the Gulf of Mexico.

Based on the timing, if Luke was in Thailand, he must have traveled directly from Thailand to Louisiana to go fishing with the Colonels on May 16th. 

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 pm

Does this then mean that there's no way Luke can be F1

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The men he are with are "Colonel"s and probably his senior and wiser about covering one's body due to skin cancer, hence the unusual full hats, scarf and long sleeves.  The man on the left has very tan legs.  They are in Grand Isle, Louisiana which is in the Gulf of Mexico.

Based on the timing, if Luke was in Thailand, he must have traveled directly from Thailand to Louisiana to go fishing with the Colonels on May 16th. 

JMO

last minute....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Hooked wrote:Does this then mean that there's no way Luke can be F1

I do no think (correct me if I am wrong) any proof except robby who went back on may 13 (correct me again)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:50 pm

I don't think you can say how someone tans another will do likewise. We are all different. 
When I am out in the sun I wear sunscreen 80% of the time. Even still I am have a golden, Mediterranean complexion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think you can say how someone tans another will do likewise. We are all different. 
When I am out in the sun I wear sunscreen 80% of the time. Even still I am have a golden, Mediterranean complexion.

i get that

but my point is that it was shitty temp in argentina (around april 17)
so one month later he IS suntanned.
then one month later he is not anymore and we see progressively the tan leaving his skin.
if the temps were high in TX or TN, then he would have kept his tan and even increase it because it seems quit hot down there. but he lost his tan as shown on picture with dates

so IMO... he was in Thailand... now I do not say for certain he was at FRC... but IMO he went in thailand.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:00 pm

He is out on a boat in the Gulf of Mexico where the sun is strong. He is not covered at all so trust me he would get tanned  and and probably sunburned. Just because it is hot outside does not mean he will stay tanned. Totally depends on what he does next.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:03 pm

I don't know what to say. 
I don't think he was in Thailand unless there is some concrete data not provided yet. It will be interesting to see if something comes up. 
Again, my color stays pretty even all year except maybe the couple weeks I am literally on vacation out in the sun. I am by no means dark at all, but my skin color stays fairly consistent. 
Also, depending on the device the photos were taken, the lighting, the filters, etc coloring can change. Sometimes my hair looks redder than others, sometimes more brown.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:08 pm

^^Yes, and I bet he had been hanging out there for a couple days with the "Colonels" as that was not a local fishing hole/day trip.  He would have to fly to New Orleans and travel another 58 miles by car to get there or arrive by sea plane.

I think he was there for a few days, as I don't think he made it Thailand.   JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015