SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:10 pm

What date was the FRC filmed?  The final couple usually spend at least a few days together after the FRC.  So, if Luke was in Louisiana on May 16, does that fit in with FRC

Hooked

Back to top Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:12 pm

^^ as you said Kasha: Again, my color stays pretty even all year except maybe the couple weeks I am literally on vacation out in the sun with sunscreen

this is a last minute trip. then again it was not extremely sunny even though with water the reflection can be high.... but he would be redish the same way he was at the pool.

Luke is obviously not a yearly suntanned guy. on pics he can be very white like the guy in the middle of the boat.

anyway. this is my logical me speaking here... someone does not go suntanned after low temperature in argentina, turns very suntanned with frekles and no redish skin, then progressively turns white in sunny TX in may and june.

For me it does not make sense.

my opinion.

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Grandm10
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/grand-isle-la/70358/april-weather/343378

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 pm

I'm not understanding the conversation and what proof we have of Luke in Thailand.

We have proof Robby travelling on May 15th. JoJo did media the next day the 16th.

We have Chase with his friends with Thailand Tshirts posted Fri/Say May 13/14th which makes him F3. F3 goes home with most of the crew, while the F1 spends time with the lead. Chase was home.

We have s/caps of Thailand, Luke nowhere to be found, we have matched up fingernails in limo's with ring boxes.

What do we have of Luke in Thailand? A tan while he's sitting on a boat in LA?

He flies from Thailand to Texas to Grand Ilse LA all in one day?

I used to sail. I would be in the open water for 1/2 hour and I'd would start to tan.  

As a sleuther I wouldn't compare tans of two individuals I know nothing about.

IMHO All the guys were in the sun a lot all through filming. A lot of them had tans and they didn't go to Thailand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 pm

First, I don't think the guy in the middle is all that white, there's some tan there.  It's just harder to see from the clothing which is probably SPF rated.  

Second, I am fair skinned, but you put my outdoor loving, beach bum soul in the sun and I tan in no time.  I'm a southern girl and spend as much time as possible outside, when it's warm.  So, from the first day the temps hit mid 60s or 70s, I pull out the shorts and enjoy the sun.  So I normally have a tan from sometime in the spring until after Labor Day/early Fall.  By the time the holidays roll around and it's cold, dead winter, I've lost it completely and am closer to Casper colored. laugh out loud So IMO, everyone tans at different speeds and the amount of time it lasts varies.  

IMO, Luke probably had a light tan from all the pool time during down time from filming.  And quickly tanned on the boat in the Gulf sun.  Plus, lots of other factors can effect a pictures looks, filters, shadows, lighting, etc. But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 pm

As someone that has lived in south Louisiana my whole life, it has never been 20 degrees during the winter, much less the middle of April **edited**. I can count on one hand the amount of times it has snowed here. It stays hot and humid pretty much year round. There is a reason Creoles and Cajuns are so dark.... The sun. If you spend a weekend fishing, then you are either going to tan or sunburn in Louisiana.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 pm

If Luke were F1 and engaged, I don't think he would fly directly to the Gulf of Mexico to go fishing with his Army buddies and instead, head home to Burnet TX to spill the happy beans to his parents.
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:37 pm

deleted

Last edited by Frymama on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want to delete....It was not meant for post)
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 pm

hae1001 wrote:As someone that has lived in south Louisiana my whole life, it has never been 20 degrees during the winter, much less the middle of April so I'm not sure where your temperatures are coming from. I can count on one hand the amount of times it has snowed here. It stays hot and humid pretty much year round. There is a reason Creoles and Cajuns are so dark.... The sun. If you spend a weekend fishing, then you are either go into tan or sunburn in Louisiana.

I think the temp is listed as celcius not fahrenheit. It threw me for a minute too.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Hooked wrote:What date was the FRC filmed?  The final couple usually spend at least a few days together after the FRC.  So, if Luke was in Louisiana on May 16, does that fit in with FRC

May 11th I think was the FRC and the couple usually spend 2-3 days together. Usually the F1's have been spotted in their hometowns shortly after. Agree with the above post, don't see why Luke would go on vacation and not celebrate with his family if he was F1.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1f49c

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 8367-910 life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 I_got_13 life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If Luke were F1 and engaged, I don't think he would fly directly to the Gulf of Mexico to go fishing with his Army buddies and instead, head home to Burnet TX to spill the happy beans to his parents.
JMO.

i did not say he was at FRC.. I said he was possibly in thailand. :detective :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

I think the temp is listed as celcius not fahrenheit. It threw me for a minute too.  Smiley

Ah that makes much more sense. I was like whaaaaat, never in my life LOL. I forget that different countries don't use Fahrenheit as the standard when talking temperatures.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:45 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Ah that makes much more sense. I was like whaaaaat, never in my life LOL.  I forget that different countries don't use Fahrenheit as the standard when talking temperatures.

yep... in fact we use both C° and F° but when I googled it went straight to C°
sorry for the confusion giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015