SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan worked for Met Pro while living in Tennesse too.

Where does Luke and his GF live?

Luke Nahsville. I don't think he lives with his gf but I could be wrong. she travels so much so not sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What are the major cities by Chico anyway? San Fran? There's a lot to do there IMO.

Closest big city is Sacramento which is about 90 miles. San Fran is about 175 miles away.
How far is that in minutes? laugh out loud

giggling are you Canadian?? apparently we have the reputation for measuring distance by time and not miles or kms

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:05 pm

this miles thing is super confusing for the rest of the world so minutes makes sense laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:this miles thing is super confusing for the rest of the world so minutes makes sense laugh out loud.

Most of us know miles and kms...our cars have both.... Its just how we talk about disance. From here Florida is 24 hr drive ... Toronto is n 8 hr Drive.... Ottawa is 10 hr drive...etc. Very seldom do we say the actual distance and never have

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan worked for Met Pro while living in Tennesse too.

Where does Luke and his GF live?

Luke Nahsville. I don't think he lives with his gf but I could be wrong. she travels so much so not sure.

Luke's gf lives in New york.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Closest big city is Sacramento which is about 90 miles. San Fran is about 175 miles away.
How far is that in minutes? laugh out loud

giggling are you Canadian??  apparently we have the reputation for measuring distance by time and not miles or kms  
No laugh out loud It's just easier for me to get a feel for how long it takes me to get somewhere by hours. It helps me decide if I want to make the drive or not laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Perhaps LA actually would be the best, especially if JoJo wants to take up any opportunities I'm sure she'll get after the show. It'll only be a short plane ride for Jordan to go back up to northern California. Although I just read here that Becca doesn't think she's doing a good job at convincing JoJo to move to LA, so who knows. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:34 pm

I really think JoJo wants to stay in Dallas, and if that's the case..I think she could get her way. We'll have to see what they say in a few weeks.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:38 pm

I think we need to consider the fact that Jojo has a real job(her real estate development company in dallas). I think they will have to compromise or they might not live together. Some people don't live with their Fiance/fiancee till they get married
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 pm

To be honest, I think JoJo could probably work from anywhere. I think her biggest source of income comes from the houses she flipped and rents out. Sorry, I forget who the poster is, but a poster here has a son who is one of JoJo's tenants. JoJo doesn't need to flip any houses in the near future because she's making a profit from those homes she already rents out and she has all of the income she's gotten because of the bachelorette.

Becca is making it seem like JoJo won't do LA, but I can absolutely see her going to another part of CA and Jordan can travel to and from for work. If Jordan moves to Dallas for her than props to him. He moved to Nashville away from Chico, so he's already done it once before. Maybe he'll be up for it again. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:33 pm

San Francisco is one of my favorite places on earth, but it is extremely expensive to live there, even moreso than LA. I guess it boils down to if they decide on city living or smaller town/country living. They both seem like city people to me so I guess we'll see.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:35 pm

I think I remember reading that Jordan owns a home in Nashville, and I believe it's with his brother, Luke. No matter, I'm sure JoJo and he has discussed this and they have some type of plan.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl