SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:55 am

nope. on contrary. Jojo liked and made comments about unicorns a lot after the premiere and 2 within a week!!

If you go to the media threads, I posted a couple of interviews. The first one is clear:

I think my HUSBAND is in THAT group. She was wearing the firefighter uniform (no jordan, no chase).

The mother of luke did not post on facebook from January 3 up to May 19.... and on June 10 she posted this jojo/luke fan video.... His mother does not post much and a lot of bible verses. So why would she post this fan video on luke's wall (she posted it 2 TIMES the same day) if something serious was not going on? A lot of kissing in this video, very romantic... and this is JUNE 10.......

I do not see anymore concert now... next week, we know what they'll do... then hometown and then thailand. Chris Lane is a country artist, she followed him recently and luke liked this guy also recently.

Jojo and luke were spotted at 2 different airports on july 1.

The following day jojo did this LA Dodgers, luke wore this DODGERS cap on may 25 and may 29. He lives in TX and TN.... not Cali. Plus he is a Texan to the core (Texas humor on twitter that he likes often)

He recently told a friend to find a golf course at Dallas. All his social medias say either TX or Nashville or Austin... There is no mention of Dallas. So why now (a week ago)

Every sunset shown were jojo (intro) and jojo (FRC) and Jojo/Luke (hometown)...

go HERE and listen her words... yes she repeat quite the same but nonetheless listen to them.

For now, I am still hoping for him being F1. I do not give up. I'll wait hometown and see if Luke pulls out as it is said. If he goes to Thailand then all bets are off IMO

what truly matter is to have fun whatching jojo and luke together for the time being :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:03 am

Another good post HEA.  I have not given up or thrown in the towel either and like you I am just going to enjoy Luke and JoJo together for as long as it lasts.   :fanningfan The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1377737533

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:51 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:recently JOJO started to follow

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Chrisl10
JOJO TWITTEER

and luke recently LIKED him. (seems to be a long time friend of luke)

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Liked10
LUKE TWITTER

Maybe this guy Chris Lane performs on an upcoming epi of The Bachelorette? Since it looks like JoJo is probably off on a SHV this weekend, and Luke is out and about and all over SM, I guess I am finally going to give up the dream of him being her F1. So bring on Luke - The Bachelor!

Luke seems really happy right now, so I think whatever happened is definitely for the best and bonus to me if I get to watch him longer on my tv. Or just visit Nashville more often if he is amazing enough to say No to TPTB.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:24 pm

Yes. at the end of the day, I feel I am the lucky one: luke can be F1 or he has major possibilities to be next bach

win-win situation for me :alltens:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Question: why are there so many posts about Luke only getting to F4. He has lots of fans and support but the feeling seems to be that he doesn't make it after home towns

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Because it was sleuthed, appears he was home before Chase, Robby and Jordan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:49 pm

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 G110
my scap

I think jojo wanted to hug luke first but guess who ran in front? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:05 am

it could have been fun if jojo and luke did this at his hometown. But activities are not generally preferred if the lead prefer to cuddle giggling

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Parasa10
LUKE INSTAGRAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:10 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:11 am

^^ hahahaha probably right on that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:13 am

he sure does love his BBQ - love his sense of humor hahaha

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Bbq10

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Hot210

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Hot310

LUKE INSTAGRAM

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 am

Here is the link to a video of Luke singing some of his song 'She Brings Me Back' on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/6F06TbkFh6/

Sorry I don't have Instagram so I couldn't bring the video over - HEA can you bring it over?  TYA

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose