SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:23 pm

minidiva posted some fun fan pics in the sleuthed luke, go check this out!! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

You can follow this lukepellforbachelor INSTAGRAM tons of pics, videos!!!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:28 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Cm9RgfaXYAE9oRV
https://twitter.com/Lukepellforbac1/status/751909292073189376
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:26 am

Lots of pics with girls, some up close and personal ?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:53 am

Hooked wrote:Lots of pics with girls, some up close and personal ?

I am not sure what you are trying to say on this FAN thread.
I think luke is VERY gentleman and I checked pretty much all the 500 pics.
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 pm

HEA wrote:
Hooked wrote:Lots of pics with girls, some up close and personal ?

I am not sure what you are trying to say on this FAN thread.
I think luke is VERY gentleman and I checked pretty much all the 500 pics.
JMO

I just looked through the first page after your post... IMO it's a fair comment...IMO he isn't afraid to get up close and personal with fans (see below)... Doesn't mean he isn't still a gentleman! It's sweet actually...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHc-rMvge2c/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:16 pm

I can be a fan and really like Luke and think he enjoys getting close to his female fans. It is not an insult to him at all. I am all for him enjoying all the attention that this show has brought to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:28 pm

I have no issues with Luke getting up close and personal with his fan girls either............and if he happens to find "the one" in the crowd, then I'll be happy for him. I think we have two more episodes before he's free to pursue anyone he wants. By this time, the world probably knows he is not F1.

(btw, that girl in the picture is very pretty)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:28 pm

@HEA, I was confused too with the wording "up close and personal" especially the "personal" since I looked at every single picture.  Interesting enough, Luke's posture was upright in almost all the pictures with the exception of those asking for selfie. I can see how "personal" can easily be taken out of context that's all.

Last edited by chase4me on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:55 pm

chase4me wrote:@HEA, I was confused too with the comment "up close and personal" especially the "personal" since I looked at every single picture. Interesting enough, Luke's posture was upright in almost all the pictures with the exception of those asking for selfie. Compare that with James?

thanks. i was confused too.
up close and personal in my book means that someone overstep into the personal circle/bubble of the other person or they have more than an innocent attitude
this is why i asked what the poster meant
i have no issue that everyone has fun and play and joke around.
it is probably a misunderstanding then

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:59 pm

thumbsup

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:22 pm

FYI:  This same girl who was in the IG photo above, posed the same way with James Taylor, I think she was just thrilled to meet them.  Link   Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:FYI:  This same girl who was in the IG photo above, posed the same way with James Taylor, I think she was just thrilled to meet them.  Link   Smiley

ahhhh I understand better the up close and personal.
yep. i do not see much on that.
i have seen different attitude during this photo session.
because the girl is cute, it is easy to think mmmm
but i have seen not so cute and IMO we should DOUBLE think mmmmm mmmmm giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose