SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:44 pm

The other thing regarding this photo session, when you go to Wagner's FB page, they have a picture of the long line of women waiting to take their photos with Luke and James so all the photos were being observed by the waiting fans.  The guys seemed to go with the flow for the type of photos the ladies wanted. Luke looks tired in the photo, you can see it in his eyes, IMO.  I really don't know how they put on a show after that, they had to be wired! laugh out loud

All just my opinion.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:09 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The other thing regarding this photo session, when you go to Wagner's FB page, they have a picture of the long line of women waiting to take their photos with Luke and James so all the photos were being observed by the waiting fans.  The guys seemed to go with the flow for the type of photos the ladies wanted. Luke looks tired in the photo, you can see it in his eyes, IMO.  I really don't know how they put on a show after that, they had to be wired! laugh out loud

All just my opinion.

was it before the show not after???

if you look at the pic, it is funny how luke fold in two to share hands with smaller ladies. it is cute. They almost take the same kind of pictures but if the woman is bold then she is more cosy. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:21 pm

I am not sure when the photo was taken, but he did have a hat on by that time.

Don't know where that man gets all the energy he has especially this past week with all the appearances, fans and yesterday and today he is snapping that he is hauling a trailer around pulling over 3 lanes for Starbucks yesterday and today trying to have people guess what city he is in.  His band equipment must be in the trailer.   Busy busy guy.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:40 pm

dallas? or Nashville? or Houston?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHruS12gLJk/?taken-by=lukepellforbachelor

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Nash10
lukepellforbachelor instagram

Looks like it is houston

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Housto10

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Housto11

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Housto12

google

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am not sure when the photo was taken, but he did have a hat on by that time.

Don't know where that man gets all the energy he has especially this past week with all the appearances, fans and yesterday and today he is snapping that he is hauling a trailer around pulling over 3 lanes for Starbucks yesterday and today trying to have people guess what city he is in.  His band equipment must be in the trailer.   Busy busy guy.  yes

you are right @MiniDiva looks like equipement yes

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Equ10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:06 pm

^^Good job!  He is a bad boy to be snapping while on the crazy highway above.  

He must have a gig to be hauling a trailer and he has a gig back in Austin on the 16th.
Also, the truck he drives in Tennessee is black, and this one is red--he has been driving it all week.  Maybe he has a truck in every port.  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Luke was playing at somebody's wedding
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHsA-7jhGAy/?tagged=bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Luke snapped he was at River Oaks gym - there is one in Houston, then he walks into a tennis arena which I first I thought was a stage.  He says "anyone play tennis, I suck at tennis" cantstopl  

That was 7 hours ago so apparently he played for someone's wedding today? Wonder if he was solo or his band was with him.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Luke is very hard working. Seems to be on the road a lot.

Last edited by chase4me on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:58 pm

chase4me wrote:Luke is a very hard working. Seems to be on the road a lot.

this is also summer time so I would think that he get more gigs during that time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke snapped he was at River Oaks gym - there is one in Houston, then he walks into a tennis arena which I first I thought was a stage.  He says "anyone play tennis, I suck at tennis" cantstopl  

That was 7 hours ago so apparently he played for someone's wedding today?  Wonder if he was solo or his band was with him.

I truly love that we see a lot of his sense of humor. he IS funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:08 pm

^^Find a way to get snap chat if you can so you can hear his voice, his Southern drawl is really pronounced which makes him funnier because you don't hear it on the show like this.

I was wondering if all of his band gigs are in Texas and he stays in Nashville for songwriting collaboration mostly.  He did play in the bar with James but it was not with a back-up band.  Just speculating.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose