SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:51 am

Also if you want to take it literally, the title "She brings me back" could refer to her eliminating him/him eliminating himself and then "she brings him back from reality" to Thailand to see him again where he might or might not propose to her????

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by violetstoo Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:17 pm

LukeFan wrote:Ok, who wants to play? Time for some innuendo...

When I'm lost in the noise a million miles away
All she has to do is whisper my name
She...brings me back

(my translation - We are apart right now, can't be together which makes me feel lost and sad and I miss her, but she calls me up and we talk and everything feels alright again!)

Yeah her love is like a July afternoon
She takes me on a midnight flight to the moon
She...brings me back

(translation - we hooked up on a July afternoon/night and we got it on!)

Back to the place
Where there ain't a trace
Of the real world lies
She defies the walls of gravity

(translation - when I'm with her all the media BS doesn't matter and we forget about it)

When a hard ball takes me
When all hell breaks me
And she's the heaven that saves me

(translation - when things are feeling bad, I think about/talk to her and everything feels good again)

Anyone else gonna play?

(I think it has something to do with a lost wallet giggling )

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Hey guys. I was at the concert. At some point I had typed up an awesome post going into more detail. I am apparently not very good at this forum thing, and I keep having a very difficult time getting my posts to go through, especially when I am trying to respond to someone else and their statement...I guess quote them.

Concert was July 6th just down the street from his hometown at Wagner's BBQ:

https://www.facebook.com/wagnersbackyard/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1022342207879927

Wagner's Backyard Facebook Page

Scroll down a bunch and you will see tons of photos of fans (I am in the bunch--but I don't want to post my individual pick for obvious privacy reasons),keep scrolling WAY down and there are actual concert shots; there a bunch of actual concert shots. Somewhere there might be an Instagram link that had some video; can't remember if there was any live video of that actual song. I doubt they caught the introduction.

Introduction was pretty close to this---promise this is really close give or take a word w/o embellishmen: "I wrote this next song with one of my best friends and songwriting partners Brandon Kinney. I wrote it about a beautiful brown-haired, brown-eyed girl from Texas who is very special to me. I know you all know who she is, and it means a lot to share it with you tonight. It's called "She Brings Me Back".

The body language, facial expressions, and tone cannot be conveyed here in a post obviously...it was just very sincere and sweet, IMO. It was just very "Luke" and adoring of JoJo as we have seen on the show, IMO. He then performed it, IMO, very well--emotionally and passionately. Best way to explain, you know when people on American Idol or The Voice talk about how they wanted the singer to just put "lose themselves in the music/song" or whatever... IMO, his performance portrayed that quality. He performed well all night, IMO, but this "She Brings Me Back" performance was one of probably 2 to 3--that being #1, that stood out the most. The girls all standing around, my friends, etc. all talked about how we thought that it was sincerely what we would call a "hit" song that would be marketable in country music, regardless if he was "Luke Pell" from the Bachelorette or not--in our opinions.

There were probably 700 people at this concert I would say. That is a guestimate technically, but I know there just at 300 wristbands for the Meet and Greet, and I by eyesight I would say at least 400 more people attending and then all the people who work there and some of his family and friends.

There was a live video he posted in Green Room right before. Can someone remind me if we can post from his FB. His FB is NOT private.

Hoping somebody else out here on this thread also attended and can verify the dedication. IMO, it's pretty obvious that it is about her. If I heard it tomorrow and saw the lyrics and had not been at the concert and heard the dedication, I would have immediately thought it was about her.

BTW, I am in no way saying this is ANY clue or proof they are still together. As much as I would love for them to be together, I am about 99% sure Jordan is F! (together still or for much longer????). All I can tell you is what Luke told us at the concert. James also performed his song about Jo Jo that he had written about her prior to even going on the show, as we saw performed on their 1 on 1.

Sorry for the novel...just trying to give as much info. as possible so to avoid back-and-forth questions later that might make it confusing. Feel free to ask any other questions you want or completely ignore, but I know long posts can be frustrating to read, etc. Forgive me... Smiley

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Luke dances when he is in a songwriting session.   MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f3b6 Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!  MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f3b6   MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60d  MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f618

The Luke Pell songwriting dance @luke__pell and @daviscorley #countrymusic #nashville #singersongwriter #musiccity #lukepell #daviscorley by @markaddisonchandler
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:02 pm

FYI, he really had some cool songs that he had written and performed.  One of them he had written with Cole Swindel called Real.  There was another one called 57 Chevrolet (cannot remember the exact number of the car.. ha ha).  

He did a bunch of Dierks Bentley, Eric Church and Lee Brice cover songs and some other ones I just cannot remember right now.  He and James did some songs together.   They did some goofy stuff.  They had a song about Chad and they did the Jo Jo songs that we heard on the show.  

IMO, Luke has a voice/sound like Eric Church or Dierks Bentley.  That was the vibe.  IMO, he doesn't have the voice of George Strait or Garth Brooks, but then there are so many country music guys who do not, and they are awesome artists who great entertainers and very successful.  IMO, I feel no bias because I actually sing myself, I think he has a real shot at a career at a career in the future, especially due to the exposure from the show, not to mention the people he is starting to write with in Nashville.  As a Luke fan, that is cool to me.  And, IMO, for me, I still think it is cool that outside of the pool scene where she was playing the guitar for him, that he never brought up his pursuit of a music career.  I guess it could come up in HTD, but I don't think it will.  I realize fans like us know it due to our passion for the show, but the average Bachelor fan just knows him as "War Veteran".  Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:03 pm

LukeFan wrote:Also if you want to take it literally, the title "She brings me back" could refer to her eliminating him/him eliminating himself and then "she brings him back from reality" to Thailand to see him again where he might or might not propose to her????

It really looks like you are on target with your analysis of the lyrics. Sooo interesting that he would write this. A red herring? or a real clue? Can't wait for the answer!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 pm

^^Thank you for sharing more about his singing talent. It is so hard to hear his voice over the noise of the crowd and the acoustics in the videos of that night you attended. Some of the info I read, he refers to himself as Southern Rock, (if I remember correctly) and I am not familiar with that. Being from that area, is that true and it is a special genre of music?

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Thanks, MiniDiva.

Yes, the modern, 2016 Southern Rock. Classic Southern Rock would be ZZ Top or Lynard Skynard, for example if you have ever heard of them. Today's would be Eric Church or Dierks Bentley, etc.

Here is his website of a few song samples:

https://www.gigmasters.com/country-band/lukepell

Gigmasters Luke Pell

My friends and the girls at our table that we met and became friends with (now FB friends...ha ha) seriously had SO much fun. As mentioned, too, he and James were so funny, too. I just have to add as I have said several times in posts--forgive me if you have seen me post it before--Luke is hilarious. He is a prankster and very goofy--even though he does have those Type A traits he had mentioned that come with a military man. (Very long story short, I know one of the families that will be featured in the HTD well. I taught the younger brother and taught with their father (Luke's football coach) in another town. Luke's best friend's younger brother and I were super close when he was in my class and have kept in contact since; he has since graduated from college, recently got married and had a child of his own. So, while I don't know ANY scoop or tips/rumors about who JoJo chose as F1 or anything like that, I do know what this former student has told me about Luke and his character, etc. Bottom line: Luke is 100% the real deal and definitely a man of character. Most importantly though, he has told me that Luke is so funny and playful, etc.) So, I can say with complete confidence that we are not seeing through a lot of the editing by what I have been told by a family friend, seen with my own eyes at the concert and have seen on SM---his funny, playful side.

So, IMO, all of this will help him so much as he continues to pursue a career (aka Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan) guys with a great sense of humor and as a lead as TB, if he is cast.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:02 pm

^^So nice of you to provide the input and that you gals had so much fun at the Ladies Night event!

I am familiar with Luke's gigmaster site and also follow both James and Luke on snapchat, what an insight to their personalities.  Luke is silly and light hearted on snapchat and I love to watch him with his friend's little boy.  

Re: Southern Rock, I don't know a lot about, but I am a general country music fan. It is good to know that you think Luke has a promising career in this industry.  Luke does sound like Eric Church now that you mention it.

I get Luke's Type A (which he offers) especially being tied with a military career having spent time with US Army military and civilians myself.  He truly has many admirable layers to get to know.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:17 pm

^^^^maybe they are trying to show different sides to Luke if rumors are true and they want him as the bachelor. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 pm

It is obvious that CH likes Luke a lot.

A guy who went to afghanistan and saw his friends die, his close friend die. This is a man who know what is important and what is not.

he does not need anybody's name to present himself. just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:07 pm

MusicCity - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 CnWIBkwXYAAORSq
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
You know what they say about Texas! #TheBachelorette http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_xecztr9p …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose