SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:35 am

Kasha -- would be "interesting" to put a thread in chit chat where we can all tell each other about our cap collections. For me, I have one from Computer Associates, one from New York and one from my alma mater, Univ. of Michigan. LOL. thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:47 am

I am interested in having more general chit chat threads. I will talk to GA about formatting them, so we don't have to go OT in threads. What I find is sometimes I talk to myself in them. rofl
Apologies for taking things OT. 
I do like Luke though if that helps!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:50 am

Didn't they list Luke as "War Veteran" when he first arrived? It seems like Musician would be added too at least. The regular viewer hasn't gotten to see that side of him and I just can't figure out their reasoning for omitting! Not that you need anything else to make him more likeable...Is he still active?
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:03 pm

babs wrote:I'm also curious how you explain him being in LA, with the other guys, for MTA

What we need to find out is if Luke is in the Hot Seat with Harrison.

OK... I can not remember WHAT seasons, but... yeah... sometimes the F1, but apparently not F2, has been "in" Los Angeles and socializing with other contestants. However I am basing it on stuff I have read here over the years. I do not have fingerprint and photo evidence to "prove" anything. Ben the First's season was, of course, the very wacky one with Courtney in The Hot Seat. One "excuse" suggested was so F1 and the lead might sneak another safe house visit while Fleiss is fooling the snoopers into thinking he/she is just-another-dumpee-among-dumpees.

The Big Monkey Wrench thrown here is MTA being done right after hometowns instead of fantasy dates, also with the possibility of a "to be continued" rose ceremony. The question is: What would be the point of prolonging it if she merely eliminated Luke as so many are predicting?

Previously, Desiree's season had MTA after hometowns and before fantasy dates episode. However that was because Fleiss was trying to bamboozle the masses into thinking Brooks did not leave. Even in the finale, Cheezy Harrison kept asking if "Brooks would come back" repeatedly. I am presuming that Fleiss has no reason to bamboozle anybody THIS season. *cough cough*
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Is this from Luke's promo?  See him work with a horse in this IG video.  Just another reason to swoon over our man Luke.   thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH5zAQVDxw9/?taken-by=pacozero
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Is this from Luke's promo?  See him work with a horse in this IG video.  Just another reason to swoon over our man Luke.   thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH5zAQVDxw9/?taken-by=pacozero
I don't remember seeing this before - I did read someplace that he trained horses and that's what this looks like he is doing here.  

Correction - it is from Luke's promo

Last edited by SLA44 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:14 pm

It is from his introduction in episode 1.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:17 pm

JBF wrote:It is from his introduction in episode 1.
Yes it is,  your memory is better than mine JBF!   I had gone back and found his promo and it was in there - I made a correction to my post above added the promo video to it.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Thank you @SlA44   love seeing that again, what an attractive man and husband material.  

Do you all remember and/or know where the clip is where Luke tells JoJo that his last relationship was 3 years ago and he since was working on his career, but ready for relationship now?  Was that at the M&G or on a date?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Thank you @SlA44   love seeing that again, what an attractive man and husband material.  

Do you all remember and/or know where the clip is where Luke tells JoJo that his last relationship was 3 years ago and he since was working on his career, but ready for relationship now?  Was that at the M&G or on a date?
I'm thinking that it may have been at the M&G - I will see if I can find the clip for that and bring it over.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Luke shared this on his facebook on May 24

Who submitted you for The Bachelorette?

Luke Pell (31, war veteran/songwriter): "I don’t know. [Casting] called me in September and said, 'We had a few people submit you.' It came out of the blue, so it took me a little while to have it sink in and think about [if it] was the right time in my life to head down this road and completely commit myself to the process and be vulnerable and open to not only the process, but [to ask myself] was I ready for a relationship and move back into that part of my life? A couple weeks went by, and a couple of steps in the process after I started meeting with casting producers, it started becoming more realistic. I started getting more excited about it. I’ve been through a few relationships in the past that were long term and obviously didn’t work out, so I set myself away from relationships for a while. I just wanted to work on me and some personal and professional goals. So, this all happened at the right time."

Had you watched this past season of The Bachelor with Ben Higgins?

Luke: "I’ve watched here and there, but not every episode."

Who caught your eye from Ben’s season?

Luke: "I’m from Texas, so JoJo. Professionally, she has some goals that I do. I would love to meet her and see [where things go]."

What did you learn from your last relationship?

Luke: "I needed to find myself and find out what type of person I was, [and] in finding that out be able to find someone compatible to me. That doesn’t mean someone who is exactly the same, but I knew what my negotiables and non-negotiables would be moving into the next relationship." Which are? "We could be here for a little while. [Laughs] Just somebody that is passionate about life, has a lot of internal drive, and is motivated and goal-oriented. That’s something I love."

Have you given yourself any rules for this process? Like don’t get too drunk night one?

Luke: "I just want to be myself and not try to over-edit just because I’m in front of the camera. [Basically], just be me. If she’s good with that, great. If the world’s good with that, great. I’ve learned from other relationships that there’s this time period where you protect this image of who you are, and I think that some people—a lot of people—try that, from the first date on. They’ll try to be who that person thinks they want them to be. And then it comes out over time. With me, what you see is what you get. So I want to be completely transparent and real from day one."

Aside from the possibility of finding love, what are you most excited about?

GLAMOUR - LINK

note: the last question, his response was cut by the mag as well as christian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose