SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I would suggest anyone thinking of going unspoiled read through the no spoiler rules and ask GA/mods questions ahead of time to clarify any questions.  No SM or outside sources are allowed to be posted or mentioned. GA or a mod will post CH's and the leads blog.  Everything else is strictly sleuthed from the edit and SCs we get from previews and the show itself (epi by epi).  Litta and I tag team those and post them in both sides.  

So if your addicted to Luke's snaps or following him on various SM plat forms, then the no spoilers threads are not for you, IMO.  Because it's really easy to spill and say something without meaning to.  And yhere is already sleuthing going on for girls being cast and any signs of confirmation on who the lead will be.  And we will sleuth real time during filming as well.  JMOAA

Sorry for the double post.

There are rules in the Non Spoiler section, and set as an Announcement on every thread for Non Spoiled. As per Ladybug82, that sums up what the rules are.

In the next week I will be setting up a separate thread to discuss anything that needs to be changed or added to the rules. We've had great success on the Non Spoiled side this season, which has been our goal for the last couple of years. Increase straight sleuthing, the old fashion way. This also helps those guests that may be lurking and want to join in to learn the art of sleuthing.

It has been difficult to control however it's much better now than when we first started.

As far as being non spoiled, IMO it's best to start off the bat non spoiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:17 am

Thanks GA, it was fun, especially getting to sleuth non-spoiled again. The hardest part going into the season for me, was not knowing what any of the guys looked like. I just wanted pictures, I think we finally got them a week or so before? I didn't read any of the bios, so I def. went into it not knowing a thing. I think we were all so happy to finally get that first 30 second preview!

Mini, agree, Luke had WAY to many people but did mean well...it’s just to bad Jojo couldn’t see what he was trying to do. As to the RC, I wish she’d of let him go before going back also, but no, we had to wait a whole week just to see him be blindsided. Ugh, I still hate thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 am

RealitySteve added,
Rosemary Butler @r_butler0
@RealitySteve is there any confirmation on the next bachelor?

RealitySteve Retweeted Rosemary Butler

Confirmation? Technically no, since it's not "official" til ABC announces it. But everything I hear points to Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeyall @Lost17 You all did/are doing a fabulous job in there. I enjoyed every single post! yes

@Lost17

I forgot to add how much comic relief you guys were giving me when I would take a peek on your thread, especially around HTD and the cliffhanger. All the jokes about needing to get a GoFund Me to get her head examined and the FCC needing to be called in for their FSD. It was all just so funny! I was really enjoying all the posts about how Luke fit all she said she wanted and the others didn't. It was so neat to see the innocence and hopefulness of your posts. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:01 pm

@hopelessly_devoted

I decided to be un-spoiled too. I think it is way more fun and will allow me to be just crazy and gaga. So after the finale, no luke on SM for me. This is going to be a loooooong time until january but totally worth it IMO.

@Lost17 I guess it was easier for you to keep away since the season were taped back to back. I wonder how this can work with Luke's season. It will start september right? So how do we wait until january but still participating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:02 pm

@Frymama I can imagine how we all came across giggling ...when you don't know how it all plays out your imagination can run a bit wild!

And you all being spoiled, I'm sure seeing her chemistry with Luke, you must have been wondering how it would all go so wrong. I sure didn't see Robby or Chase going further than Luke!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Even Luke thought he was going further than Robby and Chase!   hissyfit

Being spoiled it was hard not to believe the spoilers at times.  However, watching SM and "the feet" was telling.  Luke wasn't behaving like F1 and wasn't MIA when we thought there was a SHV, IMO.  Luke seemed fine and unaffected by the show until I saw the F4 ceremony and MTA.  That blew me away. :tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:10 pm

@HEA It was a long wait, just stayed off the board or in the non-spoiler threads. There usually isn't much going on over in those threads until you get the first preview/pics. It really doesn't pic up until that first episode/preview-where we could make caps and look at every little thing! We came up with the F4 pretty early, just from the season preview. I remember thinking Luke was in Thailand, because I thought the greenery around the hot tub was bamboo-then somebody dashed my dreams saying they probably wouldn't be in a hot tub in Thailand, especially that time of year Hugesmile ...and as we all saw, it was very HOT there!

GA will probably start some new threads for Luke's? season?? Then you can pop in over there and general chit chat maybe. I don't know. Will have to see what GA wants to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:11 pm

If Luke is the next lead I hope they find a lot of promising normal ladies for him and not a bunch of attention fame seekers. Luke will be right up there with Ben as my fave leads if it's him which im crossing my fingers that it is!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:22 pm

@MiniDiva-I know, he was def. blindsided, sad to watch that whole thing. And he looked a little teary at MTA, but now that he's seen JoJo again, he can put this all past him and move on.

One thing about JoJo on the show, once she's 'done' with a guy, she's done! I wonder if she realizes now how hard she played with so many of these guys' emotions. One of the things I was put off by with her was the way she handled saying goodbye to so many of them. Especially after they said how they felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Lost17 wrote:@HEA It was a long wait, just stayed off the board or in the non-spoiler threads. There usually isn't much going on over in those threads until you get the first preview/pics. It really doesn't pic up until that first episode/preview-where we could make caps and look at every little thing! We came up with the F4 pretty early, just from the season preview. I remember thinking Luke was in Thailand, because I thought the greenery around the hot tub was bamboo-then somebody dashed my dreams saying they probably wouldn't be in a hot tub in Thailand, especially that time of year Hugesmile ...and as we all saw, it was very HOT there!

GA will probably start some new threads for Luke's? season?? Then you can pop in over there and general chit chat maybe. I don't know. Will have to see what GA wants to do.

I think we went to the same kind of mind. I remember also sleughting ad nauseam on google until my eyes crossed the type of leaves at the outdoor spa and the trees when she going down the stairs from the temple and asked for help here. I so wanted to be a love story jojo/luke. The kind of ashley/jp I saw many seasons ago... We can go on and on about what went wrong, but the guy she picked IMO was already her winner 9 days before he came out of the limo. I had to accept that. But considering all the awe and sigh and smiles, Luke gave me during this season and most of all considering he will be able to choose the girl at the end. I am at peace with that. ON AfterBuzz TV, Dany said that the prods will make more effort in the casting. I wish we will have less villains. That makes me cringe. I hope he will have a couple of country down on earth girls. I cannot wait to see his happy ending. :wedding

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:33 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose