SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:41 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:@hopelessly_devoted

I decided to be un-spoiled too. I think it is way more fun and will allow me to be just crazy and gaga. So after the finale, no luke on SM for me. This is going to be a loooooong time until january but totally worth it IMO.

@HEA I was secretly hoping for this! I wasn't trying to entice anyone with my comments, it will just be more fun for myself I think. But I had a feeling you too might go unspoiled for Luke. I have already disconnected from SM. Deleted the apps from my phone so I am not as easily tempted to peek. Once this Bachelorette finale airs, the only spoiled threads I plan on visiting will be for BIP. I just hope I don't read anything there that could in anyway have any relationship to the next season of The Bachelor, which is probably unlikely. See ya on the unspoiled side girlfriend! We are going to have FUN!! #ScotchyForever #TeamLuke #TeamCoconut
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1377737533  :detective  bestbud!  :Bubba:  goteam

I have to type #thebachelorette and the contestant name on twitter all the time, I do not have an instagram account nor scapchat. I hardly buy tabloids, I am not addicted to ET or MTZ TV. So i think it should not be that hard. The infamous makes me nauseous and I am quite happy to leave him and his ego behind. I think we will find our happy place in the un-spoiled @hopelessly_devoted because everyone will be equally silly with possibilities :yes: bestbud!

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:16 pm

@lost17   IA.  I typed a long response and lost it.  So I will say in simple words that Garth Brooks song "Thank God for Unanswered Prayer's keeps coming to mind in Luke's case.  He has suffered heartbreak, felt raw emotion again and has opened his heart fully for love again.  
She is out there waiting for him!  seeing hearts
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 pm

There will be a thread created after the FRC for the Non Spoiled Sleuthing side. Basically the rules are NO Spoilers and only what is aired is sleuthed.

Since there are no previews until a few weeks before, the sleuthing doesn't start until around December because you have nothing to sleuth. The bio's come out around the first week of December so again, you don't know until then who the contestants are.

Keep in mind it is a sleuthing thread, it's not a fan thread. There will be a separate NO SPOILERS fan thread for the lead.

More details will come once the FRC is over. I expect the next Bachelor to be announced mid August during BIP based off the way Ben was announced.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:56 pm

I was accidentally spoiled to Jo Jo's final 1 in the Ben and Lauren thread. I was trying to watch season completely unspoiled (no SM and no studying of screencaps) so that was a bummer for me. I just stayed off boards and hoped the spoiler was wrong as it has been in past Bachelorettes. Was totally shocked Luke was not in f2. When she said he was on chopping block, I just read all spoilers to save myself the heartbreak. Lol!

Moderators do an awesome job on threads but we all need to remember that folks reading up about other couples, and the number is growing!!!, may be trying to stay unspoiled in current season.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:00 pm

That is the very reason why I implemented the No spoilers in any thread other than the one that's titled spoilers for that particular show. It's not fair that Non spoiled can't enjoy all the rest of the other threads for fear of being spoiled.

Has anyone been keeping track of Luke and what he's been up to the last couple of weeks? Is he being quiet, is he giving off any clues?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is the very reason why I implemented the No spoilers in any thread other than the one that's titled spoilers for that particular show. It's not fair that Non spoiled can't enjoy all the rest of the other threads for fear of being spoiled.

Has anyone been keeping track of Luke and what he's been up to the last couple of weeks? Is he being quiet, is he giving off any clues?

He's been fairly quiet on sm but posted a fan pic of himself yesterday on insta of him at the MTA with all the different snap chat filters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is the very reason why I implemented the No spoilers in any thread other than the one that's titled spoilers for that particular show. It's not fair that Non spoiled can't enjoy all the rest of the other threads for fear of being spoiled.

IMO, Luke has been very quiet on SM lately.  He use to be on snapchat a lot but I hardly see anything from him lately.  It's probably been 2 weeks now.

Edited:   Well speak of the devil, he just posted something on his snapchat story 19 minutes ago...nothing much just looking at people standing in line to get pancakes laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Our handsome cowboy!   thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f48b

#andistillloveher #mentellall #teamluke #thebachelorette #thebacheloretteabc #bachelornation #thebachelor by @bachelorettemen40s50s
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There will be a thread created after the FRC for the Non Spoiled Sleuthing side. Basically the rules are NO Spoilers and only what is aired is sleuthed.

Since there are no previews until a few weeks before, the sleuthing doesn't start until around December because you have nothing to sleuth. The bio's come out around the first week of December so again, you don't know until then who the contestants are.  

Keep in mind it is a sleuthing thread, it's not a fan thread. There will be a separate NO SPOILERS fan thread for the lead.

More details will come once the FRC is over. I expect the next Bachelor to be announced mid August during BIP based off the way Ben was announced.

thank you very much for those precisions. that will help me to just ignore everything until december.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Interesting that he's been laying low lately after being so active.

Handsome pic! Love the black and white.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 pm

yes it is interesting.
do you think guys that it is possible that seeing jojo brought back some raw memories of WHAT IF?
I hope he is doing good.
This show is brutal.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Interesting that he's been laying low lately after being so active.

Handsome pic! Love the black and white.

He has been snapping a little but they are what is going on around him and not of him since the MTA.  He has taken Fan Photos and posted that collage of him with the filters, but no videos of himself.

I am wondering if he could be under contract already to be the next Bachelor and/or he has been told to lay low while in negotiations.  He is not filming himself which could be prohibited or frowned upon by TPTB right now.  Just my speculation.  However, it is very different behavior that we are not seeing his lovely face on snaps.   thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f623

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose