SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

So here is a big what if....rumor has it that Jo Jo and f1 are split. Does anyone think that she and Luke would rekindle??

If she were my daughter, I would have hit her on the side of her head for not taking things further with Luke!! From a parent/brother perspective, he is really a great catch plus he is from Texas!! I have long thought that everyone in her family would have preferred him with his being recruited to go to West Point due to football, graduating and then serving in military and now pursuing passion as singer/ songwriter. Imo, he was so sincere and such a gentleman throughout, which would have appealed to me greatly if she were my daughter.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Do MF, Chris H, etc usually so blatantly 'endorse' the next lead before the season is over? I noticed that Luke was in Chase's spot at the MTA also, seemed odd to me.

HEA wrote:
I think we went to the same kind of mind. I remember also sleughting ad nauseam on google until my eyes crossed the type of leaves at the outdoor spa and the trees when she going down the stairs from the temple and asked for help here. I so wanted to be a love story jojo/luke. The kind of ashley/jp I saw many seasons ago... We can go on and on about what went wrong, but the guy she picked IMO was already her winner 9 days before he came out of the limo. I had to accept that. But considering all the awe and sigh and smiles, Luke gave me during this season and most of all considering he will be able to choose the girl at the end. I am at peace with that. ON AfterBuzz TV, Dany said that the prods will make more effort in the casting. I wish we will have less villains. That makes me cringe. I hope he will have a couple of country down on earth girls. I cannot wait to see his happy ending. :wedding
9 days!! I'm hoping Luke doesn't know of any girls going into the season, and that goes for past contestants-I think it plays such an unfair advantage...obviously. I'd like to see some more mature and older women...and not so many young & clueless & the typical crazies. I agree on a few country girls, gotta have those.

MVMom-bummer getting spoiled! I quit going in B&L's thread just for that reason, was afraid someone would accidentally say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:49 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:So here is a big what if....rumor has it that Jo Jo and f1 are split. Does anyone think that she and Luke would rekindle??

If she were my daughter, I would have hit her on the side of her head for not taking things further with Luke!! From a parent/brother perspective, he is really a great catch plus he is from Texas!! I have long thought that everyone in her family would have preferred him with his being recruited to go to West Point due to football, graduating and then serving in military and now pursuing passion as singer/ songwriter. Imo, he was so sincere and such a gentleman throughout, which would have appealed to me greatly if she were my daughter.

So such wishful thinking at this point, TBH. However, since this is a Fan Thread.... I have thought the same thing over and over. You could tell in the previews for last episode and in articles I have read that her family was very concerned about BOTH guys, and this was really upsetting her. Then, once the family views the MTA episode: if I am her mom, dad, and brothers, I am calling her and saying- are you crazy? How could you let yourself fall for this again? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck---it's a duck. You need to at least explore it with this guy. You were so scared you made a mistake. You didn't give him the chance to really show you, and he says he still loves you. I have thought of that often since that point. Someone somewhere was saying that they noticed either Luke was following one of the brothers at one point or one of her brothers was following him on twitter or IG. I cannot remember what thread that was in, but it was somewhere. Since then, they could no longer be following, but it was somewhere.

I have no doubt that if this news is true that Luke will want to reach out.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:So here is a big what if....rumor has it that Jo Jo and f1 are split. Does anyone think that she and Luke would rekindle??

She liked a post yesterday on IG with her picture and some quote saying something to the effect...that they couldn't understand why she wouldn't pick Luke who seemed so perfect, but then said the show was about finding someone that was perfect for her. Sorry, don't remember it exactly. Looks like she was getting blasted on SM for not picking him. So I'm not thinking they'd be an item if she liked something like that. Probably to country for her? Who knows, they just weren't meant to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:02 pm

^^^I just think it was interesting Luke said that he was still in love with her plus the way she wrote about him in blogs made me think he was the one, similar to what Lost had said. I am not implying that they saw each other post season, and I could also chalk up her blogs to ABC already promoting him as best option for Bachelor. But, the way she described his big hands and their chemistry, etc., I thought for sure she was still into him.

Also, Luke looked visibly nervous when she came out. The camera panned to a shot of him just as she was walking on stage and he was rubbing his finger over his lip repeatedly, which is what my hubby does when he is anxious.

My preference is that he is next Bachelor but I did think that he still seems to have unresolved feelings for her. And, if her family is not approving her f2 choices, I would not be surprised if they are encouraging her to revisit things with Luke.

Now that would be shocking ATFR!!!

ETA: Just read Lost's post so the SM favorite is a tell. I just also remember him talking about spending most of his time in Austin and Nashville, and she said that she loved both of those cities. BUT, if her favorite city is actually Hollywood, then Luke is not for her.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:05 pm

cantstopl right?!! what was she thinking... Said it before, need to repeat it again.
Aware, Articulate, Authentic, Seeeeeexy. Luke has it all.
And he KNEW her, could read her, was there for her.
She walked away from a once in a lifetime chance. Can't imagine she won't regret it at some point.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:19 pm

I may be a minority here, but I hope Luke moves on for his own welfare.  That ship has sailed in my opinion.  The very day with his family that meant so much to him and pivotal point in their relationship - she specifically says, she wasn't feeling it and she only said that 10 days ago.  She is indecisive and insecure about her own feelings and needs to work on herself before she can offer Luke what he deserves and make him happy, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:30 pm

I honestly think the Bachelor is Lukes unless he turns them down imo. It will be hard for TPTB to sell anyone else other than Luke as a fan fave. Everything online has all been about Luke. Plus they will have lines around the building of women waiting to meet him.

Maybe just my wishful hoping laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^I just think it was interesting Luke said that he was still in love with her plus the way she wrote about him in blogs made me think he was the one, similar to what Lost had said. I am not implying that they saw each other post season, and I could also chalk up her blogs to ABC already promoting him as best option for Bachelor. But, the way she described his big hands and their chemistry, etc., I thought for sure she was still into him.

Also, Luke looked visibly nervous when she came out. The camera panned to a shot of him just as she was walking on stage and he was rubbing his finger over his lip repeatedly, which is what my hubby does when he is anxious.

My preference is that he is next Bachelor but I did think that he still seems to have unresolved feelings for her. And, if her family is not approving her f2 choices, I would not be surprised if they are encouraging her to revisit things with Luke.

Now that would be shocking ATFR!!!

ETA: Just read Lost's post so the SM favorite is a tell. I just also remember him talking about spending most of his time in Austin and Nashville, and she said that she loved both of those cities. BUT, if her favorite city is actually Hollywood, then Luke is not for her.
Agree, no doubt Luke was still harboring some feelings for JoJo, and maybe thought with the way the blog was worded she might still be into him...but why in the world would he want her back after all he was put through AND on top of that how she said she was in love with the F2, and is distressed talking to her parents about them thinking if she picks one she'll want to be with the other, vice versa...Luke can do so much better. Jojo needs to grow a little more I feel, she really doesn't know what love it yet (with a man anyway). That whole blog thing still bothers me, I HOPE she didn't write it, it was all pro Luke and weird it was in first person if he wasn't her pick. And all her caps were saved for him too!

You all don't know how nice it is to talk to others about Luke! There was only one other I talked about it regularly with in the unspoiled thread, nice to know there are other Luke fans! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:40 pm

I don't know about JoJo liking anything about Luke on IG...I never saw that. BUT, she did like something on Twitter about him from the MTA on the bachelorette Twitter page, if someone wants to bring that over.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Which blog are you all discussing as I would like to go read it--it isn't sounding familiar to me.  TIA

Also, watching Luke's snaps today, he gets out of the truck goes to the tailgate and the tire is spinning --  how did he do that?  Did he reverse the film after throwing the tire in the rear of the truck? cantstopl

He is in Nashville as it it raining in Nashville today.  Hot and sunny in Austin.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:51 pm

^^I wish I'd of saved it. She wasn't being mean, just saying although Luke is 'perfect' he's just not perfect for her. I think a lot of fans were mad because of the way she handled the situation. Of course edit has a lot to do with things, and I feel tptb could have manipulated Luke there before the RC.

MiniDiva-People blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose