SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:40 pm

So happy for you Luke fans....me thinks the Bachie gig is his and he is going to be amazing. I hope TPTB allows his depth to shine through & he finds a lovely girl by Nov when filming wraps up.

And this is coming from this Chase baby fan Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:10 pm

mercieme wrote:So happy for you Luke fans....me thinks the Bachie gig is his and he is going to be amazing. I hope TPTB allows his depth to shine through & he finds a lovely girl by Nov when filming wraps up.

And this is coming from this Chase baby fan Smiley

Awww, thanks, Mercieme. I love Chase, too. He is precious! Any girl would be lucky to have him, too!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello, my name is @Frymama, and I have OCD-Obsessive Cowboy Devotion!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Now I have a name for my disease. I really do need an intervention! I may or may not watch some of my favorite moments and fan videos over again from time-to-time and get more than a little excited when I see a snap load. Guilty as charged....
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Loved it! Thanks for sharing

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm

OCD continuous meeting thread, right here!  thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

I have re-watched MTA where Luke is in the hot seat with Chris and later talks to JoJo.  What a well-spoken, expressive man he is. The things that he says on MTA and the words he expressed to JoJo over the season were poetic.  Women don't often hear such words spoken to them and Luke has the romantic heart to do so.  
He is going to make a great Bachelor--all the ladies will fall in love with him.  blowkiss
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Luke Fan T-Shirt:  "The rest PELL in comparison to you"     thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1f60b

Faith Putman ‏@Faithput58  3m3 minutes ago
"The rest "PELL" in comparison to you" #bachelorette2016  saw this Team Luke shirt today
Source

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Coj1vUlVIAAy2lS
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:54 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Frymama wrote:Hello, my name is @Frymama, and I have OCD-Obsessive Cowboy Devotion!  

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.  Now I have a name for my disease.  I really do need an intervention!  I may or may not watch some of my favorite moments and fan videos over again from time-to-time and get more than a little excited when I see a snap load.  Guilty as charged....

Proud of you that you are willing to publicly acknowledge your problem @Frymama But as long as you are able to meet all your other responsibilities in life, I see no need for an intervention. Just make sure to still eat and drink and get plenty of rest. You are going to need it come January 2017.
lolpanda sneakyl :Bubba: cheerdance summer goteam

Well, I am a teacher on summer break, and I was just on cross-country road trip. This has been a nice distraction. I might be in trouble come January.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke Fan T-Shirt:  "The rest PELL in comparison to you"     thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1f60b

Faith Putman ‏@Faithput58  3m3 minutes ago
"The rest "PELL" in comparison to you" #bachelorette2016  saw this Team Luke shirt today
Source

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Coj1vUlVIAAy2lS

I love it!!!! If he is the new Bachelor, I will be making a shirt!!!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ Wow, what a guy. :fanningfan beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart Thanks for positing Mini!  bestbud!
My sentiments exactly!  What an amazing man. thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 665424030

(this was in regards to pictures posted on previous page)

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Luke is back on Snap on camera and he says he is sorry he hasn't been on snap but he will be tonight and all weekend in Nashville with some guys that we know.  So good to see his smiling face. :fanningfan cheerleader
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 pm

@MiniDiva  Thanks for posting that wonderful picture of Luke that has now become my new avatar!  He is The Man!!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose