SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:36 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:42 am

Frymama wrote:I am curious to see how he kisses them and looks at the, etc.  I mean...that boy can kiss and knows how to romance a woman.  I wonder if it will be different with these other women.  That was one of the things I loved so much about him and their love story....was the way he would look at her and kiss her...like he had to take a deep breath to just take it all in.  It took my breath away.

:yes: During 'thepassionthatisLuke' scene- that deep breath before he kissed her def. took MY breath away! :thud

I said before I came over to this side, I hope he didn't give all his best lines to Jo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:44 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:I was accidentally spoiled to Jo Jo's final 1 in the Ben and Lauren thread. I was trying to watch season completely unspoiled (no SM and no studying of screencaps) so that was a bummer for me. I just stayed off boards and hoped the spoiler was wrong as it has been in past Bachelorettes. Was totally shocked Luke was not in f2. When she said he was on chopping block, I just read all spoilers to save myself the heartbreak. Lol!

Moderators do an awesome job on threads but we all need to remember that folks reading up about other couples, and the number is growing!!!, may be trying to stay unspoiled in current season.

That is a shame that happened to you MVMom! I will have to be extra careful. Thanks for the warning. Upset

We will have to stay in the red zone only... handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:38 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:04 am

I love your signature!!!
Can i copy theredzone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:25 am

Yes great avi hopelessly_devoted

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:33 am

Lost17 wrote:
Frymama wrote:I am curious to see how he kisses them and looks at the, etc.  I mean...that boy can kiss and knows how to romance a woman.  I wonder if it will be different with these other women.  That was one of the things I loved so much about him and their love story....was the way he would look at her and kiss her...like he had to take a deep breath to just take it all in.  It took my breath away.

:yes: During 'thepassionthatisLuke' scene- that deep breath before he kissed her def. took MY breath away! :thud

I said before I came over to this side, I hope he didn't give all his best lines to Jo!

giggling yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:52 am

OT - Just to clarify, everyone is welcomed right across this forum and are not expected to stay in one spot.

The threads are titled the way they are for a reason. Spoilers are discussed in threads titled Spoilers, General Discussion threads are for General Discussion. Spoilers of any season can only be discussed in those threads alone.

Members should not be limited to certain threads because of failure to follow the rules or honest mistakes by others.

Carry on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:14 pm

^^ of course.

we were just discussing with hopelessly how we could avoid to be spoiled and minimize the risks as much as possible.  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:19 pm

O.C.D  =  Obessive Cowboy Devotion    thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1f60d  thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2665  thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1f60b

#nashvillefilter #bachelornation #thebacheloretteabc #lukepell #lukepellforbachelor by @bachelorettemen40s50s

#fatherlyadvice #thebachelorette #lukepellforbachelor #bachelor_nation by @bachelorettemen40s50s
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:29 pm

^^ Wow, what a guy. :fanningfan beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart Thanks for positing Mini! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose