SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:00 pm

This thread is locked, until the negative posts are deleted.

This is a fan forum. Only positive posts are allowed. Sleuthing speculation that's not positive doesn't belong here. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:18 pm

@HEA That is a good article you posted from Glamour - I was wondering if he applied himself or someone had submitted something about him.  I really enjoyed reading his answers and in fact I liked the way he answered the questions.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Thanks to @HEA for that great article and @SLA44 for posting Luke and JoJo at the meet and greet.   yes

That provides alot of perspective on Luke PLUS how he would handle being the bachelor.  He has his head screwed on right and I think he may be able to set some perimeters with TPTB that they don't make his (possible) season a country hay ride filled with cow pokes and rodeo queens.  I can see it now.  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 pm

SLA44 wrote:@HEA That is a good article you posted from Glamour - I was wondering if he applied himself or someone had submitted something about him.  I really enjoyed reading his answers and in fact I liked the way he answered the questions.

I did too. This is obviously a man that thought hard before joining and thought the + and -
No wonder jojo says that he has a lot of depth. He came exactly the right way: take me the way I am, cameras will not change me. That is commendable considering the type of show.

@MiniDiva yup... if is not F1 and get the gig, that will be very interesting to watch on soo many levels!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 pm

SLA44 wrote:It might not even be Luke that gives her a confession I guess it could be just about anything or any one of the four of them.  I think maybe they are really messing with the viewers minds with their little sneak peeks.  TBH I haven't got a clue as to what the confession could be.   :headbanging

IA, SLA44. It could absolutely be ANY of those guys.  Obviously, Luke is going to talk to her about something, but that doesn't mean that it is a "confession".  I remember seeing somebody on one of the threads with a post from a tv guide description that said that Jo Jo would "send the man home" unlike some of us had been thinking, and I cannot remember why right now, that he would leave.  Maybe someone could clear that up.  Forgive me if we are recycling here, and it is not a big deal if nobody wants to discuss it again.  

IF the scenario were that he chose to leave, IMO, it might have been that Luke's fam and/or friends got a vibe from Jo Jo that "She's just not that in to you" kinda thing as we have had w/ some contestants before.  My mind is drawing a blank right now because while I have watched the show over the years sporadically, I am not at all a "Super Fan".  I have only been really that interested in about 5 seasons and only really invested in this one.  I just remember some brothers, fathers and mothers in the past tell, in particular their sons, it feels like, and I am paraphrasing "I just don't want you to get your heartbroken because my gut tells me that your feelings for her are deeper than hers are for you".  So, the confession could have been that he felt he was having some doubts about whether or not she was reciprocating her love at the level he felt for her....that it was as "real and natural and right and organic" as he had been feeling.  

IMO, she is probably going to be honest and tell him that while her feelings are strong for him and she hasn't made a decision, etc., that she does feel like her connection is stronger with one or more of the other guys, and she just doesn't know where things will be in the end yet, etc., but that she is not as far along as he (Luke) is at this point by being in love.  So, I think it could be that at that point they decide it is best for him to go home then and they don't even officially have the RC maybe?  I think this could explain "the longest goodbye ever" tweet by MF, IMO.  IMO, it could have been almost something they were thinking through together, neither of them wanting the journey to end there but knowing that the FD was next and that would really make it messy for Jo Jo and her F1 and be more painful for Luke in the end.  This could be why it is still so hard for everyone to understand why Luke wasn't F3 or even F2 for that matter.  So, once Luke leaves at F3, that gave her more time to grow a relationship with Robby, during FD and final episode date, to where she could possibly turn down a proposal from him and say that he was a "man she loved but couldn't accept his love"...or that was completely dramatized for the camera/ratings.

All of this is IMO, TY.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Frymama wrote:
SLA44 wrote:It might not even be Luke that gives her a confession I guess it could be just about anything or any one of the four of them.  I think maybe they are really messing with the viewers minds with their little sneak peeks.  TBH I haven't got a clue as to what the confession could be.   :headbanging

IA, SLA44. It could absolutely be ANY of those guys.  Obviously, Luke is going to talk to her about something, but that doesn't mean that it is a "confession".  I remember seeing somebody on one of the threads with a post from a tv guide description that said that Jo Jo would "send the man home" unlike some of us had been thinking, and I cannot remember why right now, that he would leave.  Maybe someone could clear that up.  Forgive me if we are recycling here, and it is not a big deal if nobody wants to discuss it again.  

IF the scenario were that he chose to leave, IMO, it might have been that Luke's fam and/or friends got a vibe from Jo Jo that "She's just not that in to you" kinda thing as we have had w/ some contestants before.  My mind is drawing a blank right now because while I have watched the show over the years sporadically, I am not at all a "Super Fan".  I have only been really that interested in about 5 seasons and only really invested in this one.  I just remember some brothers, fathers and mothers in the past tell, in particular their sons, it feels like, and I am paraphrasing "I just don't want you to get your heartbroken because my gut tells me that your feelings for her are deeper than hers are for you".  So, the confession could have been that he felt he was having some doubts about whether or not she was reciprocating her love at the level he felt for her....that it was as "real and natural and right and organic" as he had been feeling.  

IMO, she is probably going to be honest and tell him that while her feelings are strong for him and she hasn't made a decision, etc., that she does feel like her connection is stronger with one or more of the other guys, and she just doesn't know where things will be in the end yet, etc., but that she is not as far along as he (Luke) is at this point by being in love.  So, I think it could be that at that point they decide it is best for him to go home then and they don't even officially have the RC maybe?  I think this could explain "the longest goodbye ever" tweet by MF, IMO.  IMO, it could have been almost something they were thinking through together, neither of them wanting the journey to end there but knowing that the FD was next and that would really make it messy for Jo Jo and her F1 and be more painful for Luke in the end.  This could be why it is still so hard for everyone to understand why Luke wasn't F3 or even F2 for that matter.  So, once Luke leaves at F3, that gave her more time to grow a relationship with Robby, during FD and final episode date, to where she could possibly turn down a proposal from him and say that he was a "man she loved but couldn't accept his love"...or that was completely dramatized for the camera/ratings.

All of this is IMO, TY.
It could be any of what you posted or something out of left field.  I hope TPTB are having a lot of fun here because I'm going to be having a goose egg on my head from banging it against the wall and especially since it seems they are going to make us wait another week to find out the answer.  They just don't play fair.  :bigsigh:

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Did JOJO noticed when she LIKED the Tweet that the TV was playing LUKE/JOJO Dan+Shay dancing concert? cantstopl cantstopl

https://twitter.com/SavannahColbert/status/754400960747859969
JOJO twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Repost from Lukepellforbachelor via Luke's facebook of his West Point graduation. Just wanted to celebrate this smart, talented and handsome dude.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH7gmENAQe7/?taken-by=lukepellforbachelor

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:58 pm

chase4me wrote:Repost from Lukepellforbachelor via Luke's facebook of his West Point graduation. Just wanted to celebrate this smart, talented and handsome dude.

Good picture of a younger Luke.  Thank you for posting it.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:39 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
chase4me wrote:Repost from Lukepellforbachelor via Luke's facebook of his West Point graduation. Just wanted to celebrate this smart, talented and handsome dude.

Too cute! Had to grab it for my avi. Thanks HEA  bestbud!

Not me!!! hahah chase4me to thank!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 CngGZEZWEAE_LsU
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
The final four! Whose hometown date are you most looking forward to? #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose