SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:49 pm

I think every one of us has been rude at one time or another. Add liquor to the mix. It certainly could have happened, imo. 
Does not make him an evil being IMO. Just human.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:27 pm

whit90 wrote:IMO This does not sound like Josh at all. I do not see him drunk in a bar going up to a young lady and saying these things. I think that his main problem of meeting a girl is he is to shy to do that. I have never once heard that he had ever been rude to anyone but his ex. I am not discrediting what the poster said. IMO That is not how Josh is ...JMO

I sort of agree, Whit. I don't really see him doing that either. Not discounting what the poster saw/heard. It's hard when you only get one side of the story. Just like with Andi's book. People paint him as a pig now, but don't stop to think of any of the things she said or did to him. I'm not saying he doesn't have his issues because I'm sure he does, but hard to believe for me, IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 pm

That totally sounds like Josh. Didn't Jade say on snapchat sometime back Josh was drunk and arrogant when she met him, and she didn't like how he behaved.....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f49b  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

mysthelma wrote:That totally sounds like Josh. Didn't Jade say on snapchat sometime back Josh was drunk and arrogant when she met him, and she didn't like how he behaved.....
I recall this also, not that Jade is some sort of model of behavior herself. Oh Bach Nation. Nothing but depravity laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
mysthelma wrote:That totally sounds like Josh. Didn't Jade say on snapchat sometime back Josh was drunk and arrogant when she met him, and she didn't like how he behaved.....
I recall this also, not that Jade is some sort of model of behavior herself. Oh Bach Nation. Nothing but depravity laugh out loud

I hadn't heard that. Maybe the old saying "where there's smoke, there's fire" ... Hopefully, Amanda will bring out a better side of Josh, for the sake of her girls.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:07 pm

I think Josh has many great qualities but is also a hothead, can be impulsive at times. I came to the conclusion not only by his edit in Andi's season but also from his sm.
I just remember a tweet from him last year after Nick's second rejection:
JoshAllanMurray , 7/27/15
Welp, let's see who the next Bachelorette is, 3rd times always a charm, you got this bud

That's so ironically prophetic! Good luck Josh, hope the 3rd tv show is a charm for you.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Alanna wrote:

cantstopl  The pot calling the kettle black!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Right about now Jade is not looking so good herself. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f62c  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f602  

I think Josh has a very high opinion of himself and could be obnoxious when drunk... BUT I also think he has some very good qualities as well.  Hopefully Josh and Amanda bring the best out in each other.  Sometimes happiness can balance out the rough edges.  I'm still rooting for Jam. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f60d  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f490  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f60d

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:46 pm

I do think Josh has a temper but I also think he's probably a nice guy for the most part who wants to do better. I don't know if Jam will last or not but I do think it's real for him.

Also Alanna's post about Josh's dad being this mysterious creature we only hear about and never see made me laugh. #bigfoot laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Well I've never watched BIP or BP but I'm certainly tuning in for this season. How could I resist seeing Josh and Nick co-exist; Lace "find love" and the spectacle of Evan and Carly.
As for Josh, I think it is sometimes too easy to judge on hearsay - I think he's basically a good guy - not perfect but then who is?

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Don't Molly and Jason have beef with Josh too? If so, whoever suggested they talk to he and Amanda..forget about it laugh out loud IMO. I also don't think Molly even liked/likes anyone from Ben's season..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^^Amanda's kids are brunettes laugh out loud

To be fair, under that bottle dye, I think mommy is a brunette too! laugh out loud Lets not tell Andi. She's so scared of Joshy getting with a blonde. Keep on dyeing that hair, Amanda!!
Amanda was born a blonde, but it most likely got darker as she got older, as is the case with a lot of blondes. She looked identical to her daughter Kinsley at her age, just with blonde hair. (Pics on IG.)

Btw, Amanda doesn't live with her parents. (IG and Twitter.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD