SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 pm

That bar thing doesn't surprise me. He pretty much said/did the same thing during that activity crap on Famously Single premiere. Also when he was out with Andi there was rumors he would do the same thing.

and yes I remember Jade, Jason and Molly saying that stuff. Interesting...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 pm

What did Jade, Jason and Molly say about Josh?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 pm

*edit*

My husband & I have mutual friends who are friends with Josh, they all went to UGA attended several parties together while there, and stay in touch, & my husband said he's never heard a bad word about Josh or saw him do  anything like is being portrayed on here.

Onto some facts. Chad deleted his twitter, that's why they don't follow each other, Chad and Josh are friends on facebook, and Josh is still friends with Chad and Chad's family, in real life, so let's put that to rest that Josh is mad at Chad...that's actually cantstopl   And Josh is still friends with the guys he had before he ever went on the bachelor, not matter what twitter & sm shows. They all follow each other on fb.

Also, I find it extremely amazing, again, that not one woman has posted on twitter or any sm or interviews that Josh is a drunken hot head, or was a bad controlling date or was any of the things being "speculated" laugh out loud, here.  

Of course, those who believe the lying toxic whorebeast will believe whatever lies she tells. Too bad.   :Nod:

RS never got any dirt on Josh either, so there's also that, because he would have loved to have some. Now watch some  dirt "miraculously" pop up in a new email to him or on twitter.  Rolling Eyes

Josh is far from perfect, so are my husband and I, but Josh is not the monster being painted and that's really very sad.

IMO, and I'm entitled to it.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:*edit*

My husband & I have mutual friends who are friends with Josh, they all went to UGA attended several parties together while there, and stay in touch, & my husband said he's never heard a bad word about Josh or saw him do  anything like is being portrayed on here.

Onto some facts. Chad deleted his twitter, that's why they don't follow each other, Chad and Josh are friends on facebook, and Josh is still friends with Chad and Chad's family, in real life, so let's put that to rest that Josh is mad at Chad...that's actually cantstopl   And Josh is still friends with the guys he had before he ever went on the bachelor, not matter what twitter & sm shows. They all follow each other on fb.

Also, I find it extremely amazing, again, that not one woman has posted on twitter or any sm or interviews that Josh is a drunken hot head, or was a bad controlling date or was any of the things being "speculated" laugh out loud, here.  

Of course, those who believe the lying toxic whorebeast will believe whatever lies she tells. Too bad. :Nod:

RS never got any dirt on Josh either, so there's also that, because he would have loved to have some. Now watch some  dirt "miraculously" pop up in a new email to him or on twitter.  Rolling Eyes

Josh is far from perfect, so are my husband and I, but Josh is not the monster being painted and that's really very sad.

clapping!

I also have not seen one thing on FS that showed Josh as aggressive to women.  As a matter of fact, it's been the opposite.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Jade was asked on a Periscope if she had met Josh and she said yes but he was rude and drunk. Jason/Molly said they didn't like his attitude. This was all said on periscopes and podcasts I believe.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:Jade was asked on a Periscope if she had met Josh and she said yes but he was rude and drunk. Jason/Molly said they didn't like his attitude. This was all said on periscopes and podcasts I believe.

Thanks! I just remember Molly crushing hard on Josh while Andi's season was airing on their podcast. Of course, that was before she met him (if she ever ended up actually meeting him). It was just her opinion as a viewer at the time.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Josh also went onto Molly's IG and said something along the lines of "that's Andi's ring/that looks like Andi's ring" when Molly got her new engagement ring right around the time Josh and Andi split.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Any calling out of members--ANY is objectionable on this forum.
Please just hit the report button. 
No one has to reply to an objectionable post. 
The mods would prefer you not because now it's multiple posts to deal with. 
Hitting the report button does not indicate to other members (other than mods) who is reporting. SO no biggie. What it does do is immediately alert a mod to an issue.
If there is no issue, no biggie. 
We thank everyone for their cooperation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Josh liked this picture
https://instagram.com/p/BHSuEb0A0kC/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:27 pm

babs wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:*edit*

Of course, those who believe the lying toxic whorebeast will believe whatever lies she tells. Too bad. :Nod:

clapping!

I also have not seen one thing on FS that showed Josh as aggressive to women.  As a matter of fact, it's been the opposite.
Exactly, he gently broke up the the fight between the two woman on the first epi. Most of them were drunk and angry when they got smashed at the bar, but Josh was fine on the 2nd epi.

The dating coach at FS worked with Josh and the cast for a month & posted on twitter Tuesday night:

Robert Mack ‏@robmackofficial Jun 28
Josh: "I'm too shy..." Love that about him: honest and humble. @JoshAllanMurray #niceguysstillexist

We can agree to totally disagree about our opinion of Josh Murray.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:28 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Josh liked this picture
https://instagram.com/p/BHSuEb0A0kC/
Adorable, bet he can't wait to see them and see Amanda. whipped

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 pm

I really didn't need the 'toxic whorebeast' to tell me that Josh has a temper and is sometimes a very young 30-something year old. laugh out loud Heck most of us acknowledged that he's a good person at the core.

I also read that he was arrested in his 20's for disorderly conduct and got into it with police. Drunk or not, IMO I don't doubt that he can be a hot head. It can't all be a bitter ex.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD