SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Josh did mention not too long ago about moving to California, didn't he? I don't think I dreamed that or confused the issue.
Is it at all possible he and Amanda actually had something brewing prior to BIP?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sublime Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Josh did mention not too long ago about moving to California, didn't he? I don't think I dreamed that or confused the issue.
Is it at all possible he and Amanda actually had something brewing prior to BIP?

I wondered this as well.  Wasn't there something a few months ago about a guy in one of Amanda's snaps that folks wondered if it was Josh because of the guy's eyebrow? I've tried to find the posts but haven't had any luck.  Maybe I am misremembering though.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

You are right, there was speculation on her thread about it being Josh. But some put that to rest iirc.

Maybe she has a type.Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Josh did mention not too long ago about moving to California, didn't he? I don't think I dreamed that or confused the issue.

He tweeted about that possibility back in March:

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
Okkkk, I'm thinking I need to buy a place out here in Cali and start traveling here more often #Pondering
https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/582577121492496384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:22 pm

IMO all of these people talk to each other before BIP and find out who's going to be there, and make agreements. I have no idea if Josh liked Amanda before, but it's not hard to imagine he did, so he might have wanted to pursue her. Maybe he's in a place in his life, that he is ready for a relationship, and the sacrifices (moving, long distance) to make it work.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 pm

I just though about another reason why Josh getting engaged so quickly makes me scratch.

His buddy Marcus did that and see what went down there. 
Imo this is a foolish move and I must blame the heat or something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

He tweeted about that possibility back in March:

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
Okkkk, I'm thinking I need to buy a place out here in Cali and start traveling here more often #Pondering
https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/582577121492496384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

And in April he tweeted this:

Perfect weather here in LA, I think it's time for a move
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 am

Watching Josh on Famously Single tonight and he's doing a wonderful job, imo. Sorry, I know this is BP thread, but didn't know where to post it.

This was tweeted tonight from the dating coach about Josh. I think after him being with Josh for a month, he would have seen it if Josh was controlling, and not a nice guy. Josh had said that when a beautiful woman walks past him, he's too shy to say anything to her.

Robert Mack@robmackofficial
Josh: "I'm too shy..." Love that about him: honest and humble.
@JoshAllanMurray #niceguysstillexist

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 am

^^He still is more in the background and I want to see him with his 1:1 with Dr. Darcy.
But what came out tonight that is applicable here in BIP is that he has to be attracted first to the woman, then when he is dating them he wants to see them as fiance and wife so he is dealing with a perfectionist issue.  It will be interesting to see how he handles his new relationship (engagement) to Amanda. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 am

This would be something great to sleuth if something was starting to brew with Amanda as early as March 30th.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:This would be something great to sleuth if something was starting to brew with Amanda as early as March 30th.
That would be something!!! Then I'll totally buy Jam for realsies and will need to reevaluate my diagnoses of the middling intelligence levels of these sweet dummies for planning this out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

Yeah, Kasha. Each time he posted about moving to LA, I was scratching my head because there was not any advocare events going on, nor was he visiting any friends, no tweets about why he went, no pictures.

So it would not be a shock to me to know they started talking early 2016, then he went out there to see her in March and April. It may not be as random & quick as it appears question

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD