SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

It's too late for me to start digging into it and Amanda's stuff may have more info since we already have a tweet of Josh's in March 30th and then in April. 
But something tells me this script was written last spring long before either was cast for BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Pondering - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 am

Trace their Cali events on SM to see if they were at the same one.  :detective
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:30 am

Kasha, also how about the tweet from Josh saying that Sabel was cancer free and "time to grow our little family"..
I'm going to look for it, so it's word for word. I scratched my head at that, and said to myself, he's met someone.

Found it with a pic of Sabel kissing him, 3 days before he left for BIP:

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  Jun 7
Cancer-free and nothing but smooches for her daddy.
Now that Sabel's all healthy, time to grow our lil family

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:34 am

It would be interesting to see if MM had anything that links her sm with anything pre BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:It would be interesting to see if MM had anything that links her sm with anything pre BIP.
She's into fb and not twitter, she hates twitter. I've search her fb and she has not been to CA. She posts whenever she goes on any trips, even if not giving a reason, like her and Denny recently went to Maine. Nothing on Josh's fb either. No clues whatsoever, kept the lid on it, if they were getting to know each other. Which was very smart!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It would be interesting to see if MM had anything that links her sm with anything pre BIP.
She's into fb and not twitter, she hates twitter. I've search her fb and she has not been to CA. She posts whenever she goes on any trips, even if not giving a reason, like her and Denny recently went to Maine.  Nothing on Josh's fb either. No clues whatsoever, kept the lid on it, if they were getting to know each other. Which was very smart!
Keeping the lid on anything isn't Josh's style though. Even today he returned and obviously confirmed the engagement spoiler. I dunno if I can give them credit for anything. More like tptb prepped them both before coming on and assured each the other was already interested and they're a perfect match, etc. Essentially produced them just like the Bach couples.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:This would be something great to sleuth if something was starting to brew with Amanda as early as March 30th.

This is going to be fun!  I was a little suspicious at his "time to grow our lil family tweet" too.  

Josh favorited a photo of Amanda and her daughters back while Ben's season was airing. At the time I thought it seemed pretty random since he wasn't following her on SM at all and never really mentioned her in his live tweeting.  But apparently he was perusing her profile anyway.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:It's too late for me to start digging into it and Amanda's stuff may have more info since we already have a tweet of Josh's in March 30th and then in April. 
But something tells me this script was written last spring long before either was cast for BIP.

:Nod: I'm starting to believe the same thing. I think many of these people talk to each other before they go on these shows. I forgot where I read it but I understand that there is a special FB page ( or some kind of private social media) that all the contestants get to join after they leave the show , it's exclusive for Bachelor family. If this is true then this could be another way that they keep in touch, make plans, meet up, hang out, do charities together and relationships form from it. I wouldn't be surprised if josh has been talking to Amanda ever since she left the show. I guess we'll get the scoop soon , I'm sure they will be doing plenty of interviews. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:50 am

Well, Josh really didn't keep a lid on it, if he posted he wanted to move to CA twice. And time to "grow his lil family". It's just we didn't know the connection  or what he was talking about. I wouldn't rule it out completely. I think they met up before if just to meet before BIP. JMO But I believe it was more than just to meet.

Of course, we knew he'd tweet something when he got back, we were waiting for it....why shouldn't he???? Sorry I don't get the shade for that.

It's all over everywhere he and Amanda were a couple, and wanted to let fans (and Amanda) know how he felt, without being too specific. At least he didn't snap them in bed or anything like that  giggling

ALL JMO

ETA. Remember Tenley and Kiptyn. The had actually dated before BP, he took her out for her b/d dinner and other dates. But then they said they fell in love on BP and acted like they were just casual "friends" before that. Sure, yeah. Hugesmile

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 am

I think the April trip to LA was about going on BIP. He posted a picture with Elan.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:30 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Well, Josh really didn't keep a lid on it, if he posted he wanted to move to CA twice. And time to "grow his lil family". It's just we didn't know the connection  or what he was talking about. I wouldn't rule it out completely. I think they met up before if just to meet before BIP. JMO But I believe it was more than just to meet.

Of course, we knew he'd tweet something when he got back, we were waiting for it....why shouldn't he???? Sorry I don't get the shade for that.

It's all over everywhere he and Amanda were a couple, and wanted to let fans (and Amanda) know how he felt, without being too specific. At least he didn't snap them in bed or anything like that  giggling

ALL JMO

ETA. Remember Tenley and Kiptyn. The had actually dated before BP, he took her out for her b/d dinner and other dates. But then they said they fell in love on BP and acted like they were just casual "friends" before that. Sure, yeah. Hugesmile
I don't understand what confirming the spoiler has to do with Josh being excited? I'm happy for him and Amanda they're excited but it's still a spoiler. Jos f1 is out there too and has been for a month and she's not allowed to post anything confirming it, or rather she shouldn't. So my point is that Josh just isn't good at keeping secrets and never has been, not in 2014 with love of his life #1 and already not now with love of his life #2.

If they did keep it a secret for months and just play it off like they met on BIP, then that's some Machiavellian plotting for tv and attention purposes and props to them. I just have trouble believing it.

In any case, despite my snarking, I think they're both nice people who do want to get married and find love and now there are two babies involved (and an overly attached mother) so I hope the best for them. I question their maturity but hey, wouldn't be reality tv fun without it. I'm excited to follow along!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:51 am

He also tweeted last year about "maybe I should move to la". I don't think these two were seeing each other before bip.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD