SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:30 pm

ITA he's very protective, of his own ego and how he sees himself. He doesn't want anyone to mess with his own perception of himself. I'll be shocked and super surprised if he's actually able to be mature in his relationship with Amanda and makes real, true sacrifices for her and he babes. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:37 pm

IMO, he may have finally gotten upset if all the talk upset Amanda. He seems very protective

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Loveinterest wrote:From  all accounts, Josh and Amanda were inseparable from the second show. IMO, reading what I do about Josh, if all of the gossip about the book got back to Amanda and she got upset by it ,  Josh's protective nature, more than caring about what they say about him would cause him to confront the group. I really don't think he cares about the book, Andi, or what people have to say about him that he doesn't him.  He seems to have the faith & maturity to realize that you can't please everyone and focuses on doing right by his family & friends.

I have enjoyed Josh on FS and think he is handling himself well. The spoilers about BIP say he had issues.

How do you think Josh will be about getting to know Amanda's girls and/or becoming a step-dad?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:23 pm

I really like FS and I really like Josh. I'm hoping he and Amanda makes it and they are both happy and make happy babies.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:^ but not before his Famously Single contract prevented him from joining JoJo's season. Hard to take him seriously, I think he reeeeeally wants to be a franchise 'success.'
Thank You I have read that but did not know if it was a fact or just gossip. handwave IMO Josh would of known that he could not go on the ette due to being on FS. I think most guys wanted to go on because she is a beautiful spunky girl . I just can't watch this season with her just to boring. I did give it a try though:Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:ITA he's very protective, of his own ego and how he sees himself. He doesn't want anyone to mess with his own perception of himself. I'll be shocked and super surprised if he's actually able to be mature in his relationship with Amanda and makes real, true sacrifices for her and he babes. Jmo.
I disagree I think he is very protective to the ones he loves. I think he is a smart man that thinks about what the outcome will be before he does anything. He has made sacrifices for his mom, brother, and Sabel. He even made them for his ex. I think he is a caring and loving man. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:44 pm

So he did a Periscope and deleted it. Didn't get a chance to listen so wonder what he said. Probably something I won't agree with! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:36 pm

^^ I didn't see it either.

GA posted this in Amanda's thread. I don't know how to bring the actual quote over. Here is what it said.
SCMIIW periscopes disappear after a set time. The set time is set by the user. So if it was there, and now gone, it's not a matter of it being deleted on purpose, it may mean the set time expired.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 pm

I watched. Nothing major. He mentioned that FS is focusing on his being picky but that It was a shame but they need to create some sort of drama.  He said it's not just about looks for him and that everyone should be picky to s certain degree and no one should settle.  That he did it the first time but never again.  Other random comments mostly in response to direct questions.  No more Bachelor shows for him.  When asked about BIP, he asked how everyone knew he was even on it. RS was mentioned. He says he gets a lot of info about things RS says and he said RS doesn't know everything and lies are being said.  He was approached about writing a book last year. Wouldn't do a tell-all-book...fam would not be happy about it.  Prefers positivity over tearing someone down (book).  Said he'd be going back to LA soon.  Mentioned how well Sabel is doing and how much he learned from her.  Can't think of anything else.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Dang! I have no idea how periscope works. Amanda just tweeted that she was on periscope just a few mins. ago.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Acrunch wrote:I watched. Nothing major...Said he'd be going back to LA soon....
I think this is major if he's going back to LA to see Amanda. Again  JMO

babs wrote:Dang!  I have no idea how periscope works.  Amanda just tweeted that she was on periscope just a few mins. ago.
Download the Periscope app then follow Amanda on Periscope

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:05 pm

So Amanda probably got upset about the gossip (about the book)? Well...maybe she should of perked up and listened a little more instead of seemingly getting defensive and pissy. RS even said in his reader emails today, she walked away from that blow out crying.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD