SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 71 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:20 am

Alanna wrote:Who needs any shred of pride left at all, whatsoever, when you can model fab fit boxes half naked thanks to your 10th appearance on this show?? #grateful #dreamjob

cantstopl

Seriously funniest thing I read all day. Thanks.

Runner up is like the best profession this show has EVER come up with! Gold.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:11 pm

emusha wrote:yikes gonna be cringeworthy
It's crazy how Nick's persona has changed dramatically since his time on this show...

ITA  I liked Nick in his first season but going on the 2nd show did him in for me. I think I liked that he had a good career and life where he lived but he seems to have "gone Hollywood" these days. I have no problem with people taking advantage of their opportunities, like Chris Lambton and Jillian, but they didn't seem to change while doing so. As far as BIP goes, it's just more of the same and I'm not looking forward to seeing him on my tv yet again. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 pm

So many things to say about their caption Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 2498057887

Our Bachelorettes are always falling for @nickviall. Who will be smitten with him on #BachelorInParadise? by @bachelorinparadise

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f49c

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 8367-910 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 I_got_13 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Cnw1kqGWcAI9zCO
People Magazine ‏@people
See #BachelorInParadise's first official cast portrait—and get to know the contestants! http://peoplem.ag/0TW1qXI
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Cn67W45XgAMxBa4
Eyewitness News Verified account  ‏@ABC7NY
Meet the cast of #BachelorInParadise season 3: http://7ny.tv/2aeVyw9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:25 am

Nick and Jared are the only two normal guys in the original cast, both good guys with kind heart. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:01 am

9 girls and 6 guys? Seems like the numbers are off.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 am

just2relax wrote:9 girls and 6 guys?  Seems like the numbers are off.
The twins count as one just like Lauren/Ashley did last season. Chad was suppose to be the 7th guy. He was removed day two for belligerent behavior. Since Chad left two women were eliminated at the first rose ceremony.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:04 am

peggy0221 wrote:Nick and Jared are the only two normal guys in the original cast, both good guys with kind heart. yes
Vinny is plenty normal. He lasted a decent while and stayed out of drama entirely. I don't think anyone as controversial and polarizing as Nick can be considered normal. Normal people aren't loved by some and despised by others. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 am

Yeah, I wouldn't go so far as to say Nick is "normal" either. But that's what I think his fans love about him.

I'm really interested to see how he and Jen "break up" on BIP.  It sounds amicable, but was it mutual? I'm just wondering if Nick would have liked to see if it would work IRL, and Jen just wasn't into the idea (or vice versa). Nick could have just been a good sport about it since he's such a pro at being "runner-up" cantstopl .  Love that he can laugh at himself (his tweet yesterday) with that franchise joke.  

He's been favoriting a lot of posts from some gorgeous ladies lately so I'd say Nick is back on the prowl. I really think he and Jen are just friends now and that anything romantic between them ended in Paradise.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:39 am

This guy is always on the prowl but it's hard because he can only get with girls that can do something for him and improve his "career" of further fame mongering jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:00 am

Alanna wrote:This guy is always on the prowl but it's hard because he can only get with girls that can do something for him and improve his "career" of further fame mongering jmo.
Agreed but in this case it might have been the other way around. Casual viewers hardly know Jen--read the comments on this post on the official Bachelor account--so Nick won't get a fame bump for hooking up with her. By pairing up with Nick, who's the biggest name in the original cast, Jen will surely shed her "Who's Jen?" image. Nick must have been happy to go along with it, because look at her. All speculation/JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 71 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430