SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:02 am

MaxWilder wrote:
Alanna wrote:This guy is always on the prowl but it's hard because he can only get with girls that can do something for him and improve his "career" of further fame mongering jmo.
Agreed but in this case it might have been the other way around. Casual viewers hardly know Jen--read the comments on this post on the official Bachelor account--so Nick won't get a fame bump for hooking up with her. By pairing up with Nick, who's the biggest name in the original cast, Jen will surely shed her "Who's Jen?" image. Nick must have been happy to go along with it, because look at her. All speculation/JMO.
Well they're dunzo now anyway, but I just hope everything is okay for my little Jojo and her f1 otherwise I'd be nervous for her with Ick out on the loose again. I'd rather she date a cactus or something.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:38 am

Not because I'm a fan that I think he is normal, it is more because I never seen anything abnormal about him. And I don't know how we can judge whether he's normal or not by the likes/dislikes he earned from the audience of this show. I dislike certain contestants too but it's more about personal preference rather than the normalcy of them.

The most important, Nick is very kind as we see people who have met him in person do like him a lot. I won't trust the comments of those two spoiled brat, they are untrustworthy. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am

I haven't really been keeping up with Nick much, but am just curious if he has given any indication whether his "sabatical" from his highly successful career in technology sales will be coming to an end anytime soon? It's been a while, hasn't it? And did his promising modeling career ever take off? Since he is such a mature 35, I wonder what he has in common with some of these very immature 20-somethings who have yet to get a real job or move out of their parents' house, and why he is so interested in hanging out with them instead of returning to his smart sophisticated life in Chicago. Or does he live in LA now? It's all very puzzling to me. scratch

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Hilariously enough, Josh actually works. He sells his Advocrap thing versus Ick who does nothing other than "modeling" laugh out loud There are no quotes strong enough for that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:20 pm

OT, but Josh has 3 jobs according to a recent tweet response.   

If he could, I think Nick would make a living just being a bachelor regular and hanging out with the latest "in crowd", making appearances, doing events, and taking advantage of all the perks they are given.  I don't see him going back to his Salesforce job anytime soon.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:20 pm

I personally don't see anything wrong with either of those jobs.

At least they are working IMHO.

He's been in that field for several years. If modelling is taking a break and enjoying another line of work, I say good for him. Or if he decides that's all he wants to do, good for him. He's supporting himself, not on Bach $$ or anyone else.

As far as work is concerned, he has more years behind him then some of these contestant that basically have accomplished nothing. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:24 pm

I may be in the minority but I like Nick. I thought he handled himself well last season post-show and I don't think it's out of the question that he and Jen left BIP with at least a nice friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:25 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Maybe Josh is a better person to answer that question, he likes all those 20 ish immature dumb blonde, and he doesn't seem to have a real job as well. I don't mean to OT, but I think Josh case is more puzzling than Nick's, in regards to being jobless and hanging with some immature people, imo.

Josh didn't walk away from a supposed mid six figure career though, so it's not puzzling to me at all that he's still fame whoring. Nick is also about 5 years older, and has been repeatedly lauded as soooo mature, thus my perplexity at his behavior.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:33 pm

ironcat wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Maybe Josh is a better person to answer that question, he likes all those 20 ish immature dumb blonde, and he doesn't seem to have a real job as well. I don't mean to OT, but I think Josh case is more puzzling than Nick's, in regards to being jobless and hanging with some immature people, imo.

Josh didn't walk away from a supposed mid six figure career though, so it's not puzzling to me at all that he's still fame whoring.  Nick is also about 5 years older, and has been repeatedly lauded as soooo mature, thus my perplexity at his behavior.

I think GA said it best upthread. Nick has earned decent amount in previous years, and he's also mature enough now to know what himself really wants for life. We never know if he is a good investor that he may in fact able to be retired now, so I think as long as he's still happy and positive about life, that's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:41 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Not because I'm a fan that I think he is normal, it is more because I never seen anything abnormal about him. And I don't know how we can judge whether he's normal or not by the likes/dislikes he earned from the audience of this show. I dislike certain contestants too but it's more about personal preference rather than the normalcy of them.
Jared was the other one (sorry, I forget who) described as normal. That, I agree with. He's not controversial or polarizing; there aren't vigorous pro-Jared and anti-Jared arguments in comment sections and message boards. I do think that's a sign that Jared is normal. I don't buy that it's a completely random event that Nick is so polarizing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:53 pm

md23682  Welcome1

There are many on this board that also like Nick a lot!! Hugesmile

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 pm

I like Nick too. This is one of the reasons : he's not afraid of making fun of himself.

viallnicholas28
This is where @chrisbharrison assured me it wasn't even technically possible to be the runner up this time

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430