SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Interestingly, Josh's mother, in defending him on Facebook, states that Nick and Amanda had a conversation after the first rose ceremony where they agreed to date other people because Nick expressed that he was on the show for Jennifer. Interesting.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Nick was quite obvious about having a crush on Jen (and JoJo) during his Afterbuzz recaps IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Duke702 wrote:really curious why they end things though

Looks like they still have a thing going on. They like each other on sm and possibly spent a weekend together in la.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 pm

jen689 wrote:From RS reader emails....

If you had to be friends with either Josh or Nick, who would you pick...?

I can’t believe I’m saying this: Nick.
I can't believe I'm saying this: RS has good taste Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:45 pm

really curious why they end things though

Maybe they didn't. As RS put it, they just wisely realized getting engaged when they live in separate states and had only been together for two weeks, was stupid.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:45 pm

But they could have "stayed together" at the end of Paradise if they wanted to pursue something serious, without getting engaged. I know michelle and Cody did that, and some other couples last year. IMO I think since they are long distance, if anything they are just FWB.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Well we don't really know do we? RS is the one who is saying they broke up. Maybe the finale will show them agreeing to figure things out after the show but the spoiler just sums it up as, "they break up". Or maybe they did break up but missed each other after and got back in contact and now are dating. And maybe they aren't together at all but are still close, hence the liking each other's posts, retweets, etc. I think there are many other options between engaged and well, they're probably just FWB. In my opinion of course.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:55 pm

The whole "ultimatum" for BIP finale that couple has to either leave as an "official couple" or break up is so stupid imo. Leaving as a couple raises scrutiny and expectations. It's not like BIP can prevent the couple from continuing to date long distance without "officially" having "BIP couple" stamped on them. It makes sense to me that Jen\Nick were wise enough to know two weeks wasn't enough time to make a BIP sanctioned "commitment" and decided to do their own thing in RL without the baggage of "BIP couple" on their back. And the sm activity suggests to me they are more than friends and are dating long distance.

JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:59 pm

I just want RS to be wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Ok maybe saying they are just FWB isn't quite right. Who knows what they are. I'm just saying, if RS is right and they chose to "break up" at the end and not stay together, It might be that they care about eachother, but are choosing to not be serious because they live far away. Some people visit eachother and act like a couple and hook up when together. But not when they are apart. A messy situation. But who knows. Just my guess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Amanda's side of the story, which I totally believe... It's sounds like classic Nick:

https://amandastantonblog.com/2016/08/10/bip-fashion-my-side-of-what-happened-with-nick%f0%9f%8c%b9/

Makes sense why Nick said repeatedly that he was not competing with Josh for Amanda and that their "feud" wasn't over Amanda but rather over Josh's inflated ego and competitive attitude towards Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:19 pm

OnePromise wrote:Amanda's side of the story, which I totally believe... It's sounds like classic Nick:

https://amandastantonblog.com/2016/08/10/bip-fashion-my-side-of-what-happened-with-nick%f0%9f%8c%b9/

Makes sense why Nick said repeatedly that he was not competing with Josh for Amanda and that their "feud" wasn't over Amanda but rather over Josh's inflated ego and competitive attitude towards Nick.

I find it odd that Amanda said Nick told her he was interested in Leah and getting to know her better. Doesn't really make sense. And that he seemed interested when the cameras were on. I think Amanda would have been interested in him though if it weren't for Jen, and his telling her to date other people. IDK Nick sounds a bit weird and all over the place.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430