SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Amanda in her blog saying Nick is an amazing guy....
[Nick] really is an amazing guy and was nothing but honest with me
source

Sounds like Nick was just trying to look out for Amanda, which I think is what anyone in their right mind would want to do, all things considering, especially since she has kids.

When even Amanda is saying Nick is amazing and honest, that says it all, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Interesting take from Amanda
I think Nick was concerned about Josh's intentions with her + more importantly he was concerned cos he was in danger of getting a 3rd-time "loser edit" i.e being a 3 time fool which is quite horrible
pretty obvious that he now has meta meta cognition with this show

Last edited by emusha on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:30 pm

I think Nick is a good guy, I like him. I think Amanda and others like him, because he is nice, respectful, and honest. But I kind of get the feeling keeping his options open is his thing, and hope he didn't end up hurting Jen. I know they seem to be on good terms about it, but still.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:32 pm

I think Nick was worried that he may be sent home before Jen arrived considering he wanted to meet her plus he was also concerned for Amanda, too, that she would be okay.

I don't think the edit mattered to him considering where Nick has been before and because Nick has never once blamed the edit for anything.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Does anybody know what Nick tweeted to Chad that has since been deleted?  Chad appears a little unhinged in general, but he seems to have set his sights on Nick now. Just another in a string of Bachelor people to blame for his craziness I guess.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:52 pm

It was because he retweeted this tweet from Claire Fallon.

Claire Fallon ‏@ClaireEFallon 18h18 hours ago
as someone who's been drunk a lot and whose mom died way too young, enough with the excuses for chad. STOP. #bachelorinparadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think Nick is a good guy, I like him. I think Amanda and others like him, because he is nice, respectful, and honest. But I kind of get the feeling keeping his options open is his thing, and hope he didn't end up hurting Jen. I know they seem to be on good terms about it, but still.

Jen has been liking tweets and IG posts of Nick about Nick being amazing, how they love Nick, adore Nick, and would choose Nick any day, so I don't think Jen would do that if she ended up hurt, quite the opposite, imo, as she seems like she is Team Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm

OnePromise wrote:Does anybody know what Nick tweeted to Chad that has since been deleted?  Chad appears a little unhinged in general, but he seems to have set his sights on Nick now. Just another in a string of Bachelor people to blame for his craziness I guess.

I saw it earlier. Someone tweeted that they lost their parent and Chad loosing a parent is no excuse for his behavior. paraphrasing. The hashtag was BIPJustStop or something to that effect. Nick retweeted it with praying hands. I had to read it several times because I didn't know what warranted Chad's response.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I think Nick is a good guy, I like him. I think Amanda and others like him, because he is nice, respectful, and honest. But I kind of get the feeling keeping his options open is his thing, and hope he didn't end up hurting Jen. I know they seem to be on good terms about it, but still.

Jen has been liking tweets and IG posts of Nick about Nick being amazing, how they love Nick, adore Nick, and would choose Nick any day, so I don't think Jen would do that if she ended up hurt, quite the opposite, imo, as she seems like she is Team Nick.

Could be. Or Could be that they are still friends, but doesn't mean she didn't get hurt when he dumped her/wanted it to be casual. You know, similar to Ashley I. and Jared. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:56 pm

OnePromise wrote:Does anybody know what Nick tweeted to Chad that has since been deleted?  Chad appears a little unhinged in general, but he seems to have set his sights on Nick now. Just another in a string of Bachelor people to blame for his craziness I guess.

Nick never tweeted Chad and nothing deleted. Nick was replying to Claire's tweet as @BluWavz posted which means Chad was trolling looking for any tweets about him (he wasn't tagged in the tweet). Chad also tweeted to Claire that he had her address where she lived and tweeted the address, so Chad was attacking Claire and Nick because he was supporting Claire. It makes zero sense to me why Chad would be attacking Nick or Claire and good for Nick for sticking up for Claire, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:07 pm

I find it odd that Amanda said Nick told her he was interested in Leah and getting to know her better. Doesn't really make sense. And that he seemed interested when the cameras were on. I think Amanda would have been interested in him though if it weren't for Jen, and his telling her to date other people. IDK Nick sounds a bit weird and all over the place.

The Leah thing makes me think Amanda misunderstood something because it was clear that they all knew Leah might leave if Nick didn't give her his rose, hence her conversation with him before the ceremony. And Nick's response to Leah in that moment certainly did not seem like someone interested in her.

I do believe he told Amanda about being okay with them both exploring other options, especially as he had made it clear, according to her that he was mostly doing the show to meet Jen. I don't really see anything weird about his behavior. He came on to meet someone, she wasn't there and he kept an open mind about dating and seeing things out with other people. However, it didn't work out because per Amanda, he might have been holding back because he was still hoping the person he came to meet, would show up.

Honestly, as someone else said, Amanda's blog post just made a good case for the Jen/Nick romance more than anything else.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Indeed, Nick wasn't particularly interested neither in Amanda or Leah, but someone needed to get a rose till the next week ... so he let himself some options, without misleading that there's more to it. IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430