SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:29 pm

happygolucky wrote:exactly NR, that's what I meant with "strong character" if Andi or kaitlyn are definied as strong personalities ... because to me being strong means something else than being vocal, loud and unapologetic. It means being confident, have integrity, responsible, balanced, positive, truthful, honest and straightforward when needed, kind, generous, bold, brave and mature.

YES!!! Integrity is the key!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:45 pm

SarahD wrote:Jen is actually one of my faves in Ben's season. I always thought she was very normal and confident but she took a while to warm up to Ben. So I think this time around, she's seizing the moment! Good on her.  

I hope they do end up together. I loved Nick during Andi's season. I liked him a lot less during Kaitlyn's season. I can potentially love him again with Jen.

Exactly my thoughts! I definitely had Jen on my short list for Ben's season. I hope they work out.

Relationships start and end all the time. But if Nick doesn't connect with someone this year...with all his travels and exposure aND claims to want to find love ...it makes me think he actually doesn't want to.

They are both at great ages for a serious relationship. Doesn't have to be marriage and kids but would love to see him in love.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:02 am

I liked how Nick wasn't buying Andi's faux (IMO) outrage over his use of the F word in the bedroom either. I mean she uses the word herself all the time, even when it's got nothing to do with the actual meaning of the word, so Nick using it in relation to sex can't have been that traumatising. And obviously it wasn't since she proceeded to have sex with him. It just shows she had nothing concrete to say to bash Nick, so that's what she had to resort to.

I actually think Jen could very well be Nick's type. She's just so normal she got barely any screen time during Ben's season, which gave us the impression that she's quiet. Her dolphin comment, however, made me think she's definitely not a meek wallflower. I think they could very well be still dating.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:18 am

mindless wrote:I liked how Nick wasn't buying Andi's faux (IMO) outrage over his use of the F word in the bedroom either. I mean she uses the word herself all the time, even when it's got nothing to do with the actual meaning of the word, so Nick using it in relation to sex can't have been that traumatising. And obviously it wasn't since she proceeded to have sex with him. It just shows she had nothing concrete to say to bash Nick, so that's what she had to resort to.

I actually think Jen could very well be Nick's type. She's just so normal she got barely any screen time during Ben's season, which gave us the impression that she's quiet. Her dolphin comment, however, made me think she's definitely not a meek wallflower. I think they could very well be still dating.

I don't think that they are dating. Ashley I's tweets/"campaign" about the likelihood of Nick being the next Bachelor, confirmed to me that he is currently not with Jen. Ashley and Nick are close friends, and from what I've observed, she can't keep a secret. If Nick were with Jen, Ashley would be making not so subtle posts about that on sm. This is her style. Sarah, another friend of Nick's, also liked and retweeted Ashley's tweet. I remain hopeful, maybe something will happen later.

Don't know how they left paradise, but won't be surprised if it turns out that Nick proposed (or tried to) and Jen said "no." The producers would LOVE that!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 am

I'm just glad that whatever happened/is happening between them, they appear to be at the very least amicable and there appears to be no drama/sex scandal. That's a win! LOL
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:07 am

I don't see a proposal happening from Nick and doubt that there was one and especially doubt that he proposed and Jen said no (I think the opposite actually would happen based on sleuthing Jen's SM activity). If anything, I think Nick would say no and Jen be disappointed. I actually won't be surprised at all if that's the case since Jen has been liking more posts/tweets about Nick and herself than Nick has.

Either way though, I think things are too amicable, especially with Jen's mom liking IG posts of Nick and Jen as well as Nick's sister for there to be any ending like the past few seasons. It's far too positive on both sides, imo, to even resemble anything similar to the past and the worst thing that can happen, imo, is that Nick and Jen are just friends.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:12 am

Sorry for double post but just wanted to add: these are two things Jen liked today

Jen liked this tweet today which had Nick tagged in it (and Nick liked a tweet that had Jen tagged in it)

All Bachelor Polls ‏@rose_polls  5h5 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 and @jennifersaviano   BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f60d
All Bachelor Polls ‏@rose_polls
Favorite couple on BIP so far.... #BachelorInParadise #BIP
Jen liked this post on IG today

I love Jen and Nick  BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f60d  BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 2764 #bachelorinparadise by @thebachelordaily
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I'm just glad that whatever happened/is happening between them, they appear to be at the very least amicable and there appears to be no drama/sex scandal. That's a win! LOL

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698
2 couples already shared a bed on the show and didn't cause a media frenzy so unless they go deep into the 50 Shades of Grey manual I can't see scandal in the cards.

On their date, Jen asked Nick what he wanted out of this experience and he simply said to meet someone so a proposal would be contrary to that.
Is it possible the clip of him looking at a ring is from a previous season and will be used as a trip down memory lane montage? I haven't looked at it very closely.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see a proposal happening from Nick and doubt that there was one and especially doubt that he proposed and Jen said no (I think the opposite actually would happen based on sleuthing Jen's SM activity). If anything, I think Nick would say no and Jen be disappointed. I actually won't be surprised at all if that's the case since Jen has been liking more posts/tweets about Nick and herself than Nick has.

Either way though, I think things are too amicable, especially with Jen's mom liking IG posts of Nick and Jen as well as Nick's sister for there to be any ending like the past few seasons. It's far too positive on both sides, imo, to even resemble anything similar to the past and the worst thing that can happen, imo, is that Nick and Jen are just friends.

It's clear that they didn't end with acrimony, and I'm enjoying that and happy for Nick.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:42 am

Jen looks SO beautiful in that IG post. The scene where they were walking down the beach - very physically striking/hot couple for sure.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:19 am

happygolucky wrote:Beagle ... IA, but also I have my doubts ... if there is no relationship ... wouldn't he be more vocal about her, as he always was about the girls he didn't "end up with"?

Also ... "strong personality" doesn't equal strong character ... and the women Nick was often attracted to were strong personalities of very insecure women with weak character, who choose to mask their own insecurities and complexes with very debatable behaviour and attitude towards people - IMO.

I hope he got the message and that he understands the difference now, because I'm sure life is exciting with those women on a rollercoaster of emotions, but for a balanced relationship ... with Nick ... it's just a trouble in waiting. We'll see. I have my hopes up. In other case, it's his trouble to deal with.

Totally agree with all of this, nail on the head imo. Those who shout the loudest etc... The Nick Jen connection from the limited screen time I have seen so far seems a lot more equal in the sense that both have a quiet and reserved approach to each other at first. Not that it seemed to take long to get from that to outright flirting and kissing. I think Nick excels at analysing the dynamics of people and relationships which is why he is so great on Afterbuzz and at dissecting each episode. It will be interesting to see how he interviews after tomorrows episode is shown, as that will be his opportunity to discuss Jen's character and how he felt at the time. Maybe he'll avoid talking about that in case of spoilers, it must be so hard not to give spoilers and to talk about someone if you are/ are not in a relationship. The fact there was so little footage shown of their first date makes me also hopeful that the editors are holding it back so there is more of a build up to a successful romance. Finger crossed for happiness all round. Cannot wait to see next episode. :sprinklehearts
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:43 am

julychild wrote: "I don't think that they are dating. Ashley I's tweets/"campaign" about the likelihood of Nick being the next Bachelor, confirmed to me that he is currently not with Jen. Ashley and Nick are close friends, and from what I've observed, she can't keep a secret. If Nick were with Jen, Ashley would be making not so subtle posts about that on sm. This is her style. Sarah, another friend of Nick's, also liked and retweeted Ashley's tweet. I remain hopeful, maybe something will happen later.

Don't know how they left paradise, but won't be surprised if it turns out that Nick proposed (or tried to) and Jen said "no." The producers would LOVE that! [/quote]

Hmm the Ashley tweets are confusing. Could it be possible they are a red herring to throw us off the ending of BIP for Nick, or is that too much of a stretch? When he was asked on Afterbuzz ep3/4 if he would appear on any further Bach shows imo he seemed convincing when he said 'I seriously doubt it', and then when he said it would depend how BIP had gone for him.  I saw an article arguing the case for him as the next Bachelor, then another one suggesting his story on BIP was designed to set him up as the next Bach. I don't at all believe that is the case but interesting there is so much more positive than negative speculation these days. What a change a year can make eh! The authenticity that Nick is so vehement about loving in people and holding himself to those values makes me think that when he says something about his BIP journey he really means it and a lot of thought has gone into it, rather than mis-leading people for the sake of spoilers. Well, I guess all will eventually be revealed, and I for one am enjoying the view.  hearthumbsup heartglasses
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430