SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjkcQEA-WC/?taken-by=bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

awwww  Great photo and so much tenderness there.

This picture is gorgeous  teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f60d  by @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

First I want to reiterate, I beatingheart  this pic.

But for some reason I noticed his ear.  And then I though, WTH, why is his ear so tall.  He looks like Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream!  There are lots of side profile pics of Nick.  His ear doesn't look that elfin.
Much to do about nothing.  I just wondered if anyone else noticed.
May be my personal delusion but now I can't look at the pic without seeing it :crazed  

On a side note: I wish they would have showed this interaction that night instead of them just sitting, watching, and commenting on Jared and I think it was Ashley.  The edit is definitely keeping intimacy at a minimum.  I also noticed in the latest preview that they are kissing in the pool during a part of Grant's voiceover about Lace flirting with another guy.  Not sure why they were included in the foreground of the preview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm

@Beagle was correct yes

I can't see it though laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:10 pm

@notarose, look at my answer above. Smiley
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Beagle, just saw your comment.  
:yes:

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 31520324

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Add me to the "I got nothing" crowd.

yes good one

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:43 pm

sbolduc wrote:Notarose I have no idea what you are talking about LOL

I sometimes don't know what I'm talking about either giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:45 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Now I'm so curious laugh out loud
I'm drawing a blank on the Midsummer clue ...

I made a fairly :crazed  observation so not much to fill in that blank Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Now I see what you're saying but think it's just the angle of the shot, notarose. It makes his ear look tall as you said because the bottom part isn't clear. You added a bit of excitement to the thread though. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:I remain a Nick fan.
The thing is that everyone who appears on any show does so knowing that it's a show.  Each viewer owns their own reaction and builds there own interpretation not only of events that occur but a construct of who each "character" is.  Then IMO, it's done. I know who I think Nick is but also realize that enjoying tv Nick and SM Nick is just a pleasurable distraction from the grind of my daily life. He owes me nothing beyond that; I have no further expectation.  He satisfies my need.  I'm sufficiently quenched.
Good Post I agree

I especially agree with the part in your post that Nick owes me nothing. It doesn't matter to me where he lives or what he does for a living. For me I enjoy watching him on my TV as I find him interesting to watch and one of the few people from this franchise that I find interesting.
 agree with both of these posts.    I find him fascinating viewing and part of the charm has been getting to see how each year has changed him and imo matured him as a person. Having said that - I can also see that the LA/ tv life has had an effect in some ways but to me he still has the same character and stands out as sincere in his honest words and considered replies to questions. Reading the past few pages of this thread on the Ashley stuff has confused me tbh. I have had no sense of - why isn't Nick calling her out for bullying/ being nasty about Caila etc. I don't see it as his job or that he is siding all the way with Ashley- as he has his own life to deal with and I don't expect he would want to air any judgements of a friend in public in this tv environment. I see the Ai C J situation as very high school drama and a lot of the more mature cast might be almost ignoring  or not seeing the nastier elements of Ashley's actions as she is entertaining in a way, and they too hv their own lives. I did feel uncomfortable that Nick didn't stand up to Chad more at the time he was insulting Sarah. I was surprised Nick didn't defend her at that moment, although he did later on. It was a volatile situation so I guess most people were wary of Chad getting violent. I am interested to see how the Nick Josh confrontation will go on Monday- it will hopefully show the cerebral approach to these things winning over the angry agressive example. I remain a big Nick supporter and care ( a bit toooo much) that he finds love as I can relate to his travails and still beleive he is the shining star in this franchise due to his realness.  Monday's ep shall be pivotal I think. Could there be a shock ending of a happy ending for Nickjen - no ring just happy together. All jmo. :sweetheart:

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:39 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Giphy

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l2SpUFP2BaiK4CxQk
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:53 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 CqlY8QmUkAAF6B_
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"If Harrison says that, I'm going to punch him in the nuts." - Nick
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:09 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o7TKPkHdDqgM5w3Uk
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430